Has anyone else accepted that they might die alone?

i don’t think im a trucel but i have accepted that im just sort of offputting and too shy to ever accomplish anything on this front. i’m not totally resigned but if i looked in a crystal ball and saw it in my future i wouldn’t be dying of shock
respectable outlook

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore
you'll never get a real connection with an arranged marriage and she'll be ugly pajeet or something. Not attractive and not capable of intellegent conversations (woman trait), thats like spending the rest of your life with and ugly semi-retard who doesnt even like you. He needs a good set of friends or a girl in which he's choosen, or both. thats my mentallity rn as a fellow 5"5 curry in the west
You're the same idiot who literally said that "sleeping with a curry girl doesn't count" so your opinion on this is frankly moot:hnghn: because that's a retarded thing to say and because @FailedNormieManlet actually likes brown girls. Also, who's to say he won't be marrying some intelligent woman? Even if she is dumb, he can still make friends and hang out with them and keep his convos with her to a minimum

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It's pointless if only females get to decide because it's not like all of them are beautiful or genetic quality. It should be done in a way where subhuman males AND subhuman females don't get to reproduce but we know subhuman females reproduce all the fucking time.

I think you have a genetic fatalistic attitude about this, where you're just going to accept the worst that may come to you instead of the alternative, because you are a a rather strong willed individual.
I agree with your statement, yes I am fatalistic to an extent tbh. I think from a genetic standpoint I am fucked yeah. I think things like lifting can help and shit, but I really am prepared for it not to work. I've accepted that whatever life I have thrown at me, I'll accept it. Idk if it's strong willed or not, but yeah I still do plan on living since I know I can still probably enjoy my life and I've come to the conclusion that being alone has it's advantages.
You're the same idiot who literally said that "sleeping with a curry girl doesn't count" so your opinion on this is frankly moot:hnghn: because that's a retarded thing to say and because @FailedNormieManlet actually likes brown girls. Also, who's to say he won't be marrying some intelligent woman? Even if she is dumb, he can still make friends and hang out with them and keep his convos with her to a minimum
Yeah tbh I like my race of women, I don't think I will hate the woman or anything. More of me hating myself for not being able to find a partner by myself, it just makes me feel like a retarded child who still needs help from his parents to do the most basic of things.

He cant choose whether or not theyre intelligent thats the point, and if he is legit into curry's then thats fine, any white guy can fuck a curry with ease thats why i said it doesnt count. And why the fuck would he get married if he literally has to avoid her so he doesnt have to have conversations :lul: thats like holding urself hostage

• JFL
White pill max- honestly you’re possibly better off being alone than with a lot of foids

• +1
White pill max- honestly you’re possibly better off being alone than with a lot of foids
I agree, I'm more whitepilled than blackpilled in all honesty. I can't really stand blackpill because it's just pure anger and nothing else. Whitepill is acknowledgment of one's situation and being able to still function, blackpillers will forever be in pain and anger, while whitepillers are going to remain chilled,

could care less tbh
i jus wanna spend some money

Might?

Caged

• JFL
i would use pussy to cope but i cant be bothered atp

materialism helps me cope with my mother's death
keep filling your emptiness with consumerism, see how much short term pleasure helps

• JFL
I pmed you my details
Not the exact ones though. It's pointless to judge anything without the exact time of birth to the minute.

I cast a horary, but i've never done a query like that so i don't know how accurate it will be. it looks like you will die with some woman by your side. You'll probably die at home in your sleep due to organ failure, possibly from sedative overdose.

• +1
we writhe…

Not the exact ones though. It's pointless to judge anything without the exact time of birth to the minute.

I cast a horary, but i've never done a query like that so i don't know how accurate it will be. it looks like you will die with some woman by your side. You'll probably die at home in your sleep due to organ failure, possibly from sedative overdose.
Should I ask a more specific question then?

Will I ever be married?

lol are you the oracle, can you tell me when im gonna kill someone ive been itching to go for a good brawl :ogre: or lmk if i lose

i just wanna spend some money troll and fuck some latina hoes

Wdym? We will all die alone.
No nigga to save u in ur tomb. Swallow reality
this lmao

also OP they have designated ass wipers to hold your hand when you're about to croak, that's the nurses job, that's what they get paid to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
this lmao

also OP they have designated ass wipers to hold your hand when you're about to croak, that's the nurses job, that's what they get paid to do
Fuck that, I want to die a cool death

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Dude just stfu and get leg lengthening surgery.

5'8 you would be fine
5' 8" is not enough anymore. At 5' 5" maybe you'd feel better getting 3inch LL but really your chances of getting pussy are still just as low.

Average height among zoomers is close to 5' 11.5" nowadays. 5' 8" is a child's height.

• +1
5' 8" is not enough anymore. At 5' 5" maybe you'd feel better getting 3inch LL but really your chances of getting pussy are still just as low.

Average height among zoomers is close to 5' 11.5" nowadays. 5' 8" is a child's height.
It would work but his SMV would just be lower so he'd only be able to date LTBs

OP don't feel down because you can't get bitches. It's a sad reality but at the end of the day there are so many copes worth living for. I'm kind of living life on auto pilot and I've been this way for years, I don't care any more than I have to just to manage to survive. I know within this decade the world will go to shit and some WW3 will break out, so I'm not stressing too much.

My advice to you is to focus on good copes and work towards achieving them. Get a career that you're sure will help you as well. The navy sounds like a good choice for you.

• +1
you said you were able to get in LTRs
what has changed ?

• +1
OP don't feel down because you can't get bitches. It's a sad reality but at the end of the day there are so many copes worth living for. I'm kind of living life on auto pilot and I've been this way for years, I don't care any more than I have to just to manage to survive. I know within this decade the world will go to shit and some WW3 will break out, so I'm not stressing too much.

My advice to you is to focus on good copes and work towards achieving them. Get a career that you're sure will help you as well. The navy sounds like a good choice for you.
I was thinking of joining navy tbh

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
it kinda sucks that you can't experience both dying fulfilled surrounded by your loved ones and alone as a failure

• +1
you said you were able to get in LTRs
what has changed ?
I can get LTRs, but LTR is for cucks. I don’t want to wife chad’s sloppy seconds.

I’m already talking to some LTB on hinge, but I can’t deal with this shit life. I want to slay ffs

Last edited:
It would work but his SMV would just be lower so he'd only be able to date LTBs
I'm 5' 8" and I'm consistently rated in the ranges of 5-5.5PSL here. I literally only match with older (ugly, fat) bitches and get absolutely zero attention from cute girls. I've even tried other countries and the outcome was the same.

When I don't add my height in bio I get more matches, when I put it I get hardly any, and when I put a fake good height I get a load of matches. Every fucking time. Sometimes if I don't have a height in bio a girl will match with me then as soon as I tell her my height she'll fucking turn weird and immediately stop texting as fast as she used to. This literally happened to me as I was texting this girl we were vibing and then she drops the height question and I LARPED AS FUCKING 5' 9" and still she acted weird about it and unmatched me a couple minutes later.

Even IRL girls comment on my height and have to bring in the point that I'm fucking short. I'm literally 5' 8" and average height for guys my age here is like closer to 5' 10.5-5' 11". I'm heightmogged 8 times out of 10 and when I do eventually find someone shorter than me he's usually just shorter by one inch.

• +1
This is a good idea for a lot of people on here, brotherhoodmaxxing is the best cope, it will make you more NT
I’m the most NT user on this site JFL

Attachments

• Snapchat-2049923122.mp4
    725.4 KB
  • JFL
"failednormiemanlet get an arranged marriage bro!"

No. No I'm not getting an arranged marriage because it just proves how much of a failure I am. I couldn't even find a partner without my parents helping me, unable to do anything myself because I am that useless. These very thoughts prevent me from getting an arranged marriage, the fact I might even have to marry someone islamic af and LARP as muslim is too much as well.

So that leaves me a 5'5 pajeet in the west with a good chance of dying alone. I've accepted it tbh, it's a very real fate for me. And I'm okay with it. Even now as I am getting ready to head off to the gym, I am reminding myself the fact that I will die alone. That even if I end up with a girl, I don't need her. I have accepted my fate. I came in this world with nothing and will leave with nothing. Some people weren't meant to pass their genes on, it seems as though I am one of them.
Never I will arrangemarriagemax my avi if required and have 10 pure bred mogger children