Has anyone else seen the secret language?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
On high doses of shrooms I saw coding overlaid on reality. It was similar to the digital rain seen in the matrix movies, except it changed colors. What does it mean?

Digital_rain_animation_small_letters_clear.gif
LGyJwA14BKoB3k10f4xNrlHKXmMGw4y8xxPD0bnQ.jpeg

@Manletmachine @R@m@ @TsarTsar444 @MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
It means you are having a good time. Enjoy the hallucinations and vibes. :love::love: drug experiences are amazing.

Personally I mostly see shit like this on shrooms:
tumblr_o8l7m6ooBh1tre1zbo1_500.gif

Weird shapes overlaid on reality.
Animation Love GIF by roberthruska

But I've hallucinated being visited by an angel during one trip, a few months ago. Had an angel fly in front of me and spread her wings around me, hugging with me and giving me her love. Was great.
But I've also been tormented by demons in the past, was a suicidal experience. Closest I have ever been to killing myself.

And sometimes on shrooms I barely get any hallucinations at all. It can be so random.

Enjoy your hallucinations. :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: nofap, bululu_87, Manletmachine and 1 other person
It means you are having a good time. Enjoy the hallucinations and vibes. :love::love: drug experiences are amazing.

Personally I mostly see shit like this on shrooms:
tumblr_o8l7m6ooBh1tre1zbo1_500.gif

Weird shapes overlaid on reality.
Animation Love GIF by roberthruska

But I've hallucinated being visited by an angel during one trip, a few months ago. Had an angel fly in front of me and spread her wings around me, hugging with me and giving me her love. Was great.
But I've also been tormented by demons in the past, was a suicidal experience. Closest I have ever been to killing myself.

And sometimes on shrooms I barely get any hallucinations at all. It can be so random.

Enjoy your hallucinations. :y'all:
not currently tripping, but i saw it in the past. Lots of people say they've seen this language on psychedelics. Really makes me think we're living in a simulation.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
it means prometheus and the truman show were documentaries

not currently tripping, but i saw it in the past. Lots of people say they've seen this language on psychedelics. Really makes me think we're living in a simulation.

drug experiences can be fucking insane ngl.

I usually don't get to the conclusion that we are in a simulation, but rather that we are this 'trial and error - cannonfodder type life'. Our lives, in the billions over the years, just get thrown out there, with the idea that there's some sort of progress towards something at some stage.

Some people murder, some people die, some people succeed, people rot, people wage-slave, it's all just part of the cannon-fodder of life where this whole thing, over millions of years, progresses towards something, somewhere.

I conclude we are just like ants basically.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Narcissus🥀 and fukmylyf
Why do shroomers always act like a trip gave them some profound realisation but then they can’t string together a single coherent sentence to even begin to describe what the realisation was?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and BoredPrince
Why do shroomers always act like a trip gave them some profound realisation but then they can’t string together a single coherent sentence to even begin to describe what the realisation was?
certain experiences cannot be explained with words. If you trip hard enough you will understand.

But what was hard to understand in my post? I even included pictures

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
certain experiences cannot be explained with words. If you trip hard enough you will understand.

But what was hard to understand in my post? I even included pictures
Sorry I was ranting unrelated to the OP

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
tales from the asylum in mumbai

What does it mean? That you were on drugs
Your brain is projecting random hallucinogenic shit from your subconscious while its drive to find patterns is amplified thousand fold

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and fukmylyf