Has anyone else tried a short-average-tall dating app experiment?

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
I did like 2-3 years ago. My results were pretty much the same as these guys, as in tall>>>average>>>>>>>>>short if you’re otherwise at least above average but I can’t find anyone else who’s done it.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
On the dating apps average height but chad face will do better then a fall height htn face

But in the bars and clubs and in real life being tall can be a huge halo. Have seen even tall MTN get with cute girls . Anything above 6ft 2 and the face mattered a lot less as long as was average .

I went out a few weeks ago and this guy who was 6ft 6 and average face had a few drunk htb and a stacylite approach mentioning how tall he was . He was this tall black MTN. And his other tall 6ft 4 white friend approached . Had a horse face but average eye area.

Point being that if your tall (6ft 2+) in America you can get solid results if your facially at least average . 6ft 1 with shoe lifts also would work.

Also for the tinder brutal Manlet pill. The 99+ wouod generally be always over a 100. So let's say 150. That's a 25/150, or 85% decrease in matches

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
@forevergymcelling
Have you tried this or no?

Bumping til I get an answer