Has anyone ever been caught gooning 😂

TrueAfghan

TrueAfghan

TrueAfghan 🍷🗿
Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Posts
1,301
Reputation
1,697
Has anyone been caught gooning? :ROFLMAO: if so let me hear your stories:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7 and Sean O’Pry
No but I have had my phone gone through and they saw my nudes and freaky messages and dm’s(parents)
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, Sean O’Pry and TrueAfghan
Or have you ever caught anyone in the act?:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: freakb0b69, Sean O’Pry, try2beme and 1 other person
No but I have had my phone gone through and they saw my nudes and freaky messages and dm’s(parents)
I had to retire some of my Instagram trolling cuz of that:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and try2beme
no but i caught my grandma playing w herself once
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, TrueAfghan, trueestoffallcels and 1 other person
Yeah twice by my mom when I was little
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and TrueAfghan
happened to me once, i was back in my prime around 14 years old so door unlocked with the screen facing the door, jerking off at 4pm sharp and my sister bursts into my room, we looked at each other for a few seconds (i had my dick out still but she couldnt see it cuz i jst turned my head to look at her) and then she left, we dont talk abt it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and TrueAfghan
Yes my dad, but he was hapoy i was looking straight porn
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and TrueAfghan
happened to me once, i was back in my prime around 14 years old so door unlocked with the screen facing the door, jerking off at 4pm sharp and my sister bursts into my room, we looked at each other for a few seconds (i had my dick out still but she couldnt see it cuz i jst turned my head to look at her) and then she left, we dont talk abt it
That's so brootal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
That's so brootal
nah not rly i didnt back down and once she left i went back to jerking off anyways cuz the true gooner mentality
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
I was adjusting my underwear during finals test and a teacher thought I was gooning
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123, TrueAfghan and subhumanandrew
Like honestly how do you even get caught:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan
Not caught but the first time I ever did my family just happened to also come in the room right after and I was in literal shock of what had just happened and was having a small panic attack jfl, it wasn’t cus they were suspicious of anything they genuinely were jsut asking if I wanted to go somewhere with them
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
0
Views
22
britishbomber
britishbomber
heightmaxxing
Replies
0
Views
30
heightmaxxing
heightmaxxing
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
44
Views
138
czar.x
czar.x
nqcell
Replies
4
Views
26
widdi
widdi
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
0
Views
68
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top