Has anyone ever had a online consultation with Dr. Ramieri?

Celal has a lot of negative reviews online, both Turkish and international. Is there any reason Giant is working with him? Also does he plan bimax and trimaxes without implants? Thanks in advance btw!
Yes, Giant plans osteotomy cases without implants. Reason Giant works with him is because he's open to pretty much any craniofacial osteotomies. Custom guides will be used, so there will be very little room for error. Absolute worst case scenario they just free hand it with bendable plates.

Yes, Giant plans osteotomy cases without implants. Reason Giant works with him is because he's open to pretty much any craniofacial osteotomies. Custom guides will be used, so there will be very little room for error. Absolute worst case scenario they just free hand it with bendable plates.
Does Giant have or show you any results of his past results with osteotomy or implants?

Bro, personally give him a BJ. Personally. Bc that italian pasta eating mf ascended you to chad side profile status so hard it’s actually unreal.
OmegalulButFast

I’m pretty happy with them.
View attachment 2784184View attachment 2784186
Front and smile also improved hugely due to fixing SFS but cba to share full face at the moment. I may post about my experience, but I’ve been waiting for swelling to go down. The after pic is about 1 month post-op.

amazing results.

your his best ascension , usually Ramieri gives you cuck movements so you still en up invisible.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
Ya the consult went terribly, and he gives half assed responses or ghosts my emails. I think it's partially my fault since I was being a bit of a fuckhead during the consult tho.

Ya the consult went terribly, and he gives half assed responses or ghosts my emails. I think it's partially my fault since I was being a bit of a fuckhead during the consult tho.
Did he give you a plan during the consult?

Did he give you a plan during the consult?
No, he just took one look at my ceph and said we could either do revision LJS after another round of braces and extractions or Genioplasty with Gonial Angle implants. I literally just messaged him on Whatsapp a few mins ago and told him I'd pay him again for a second consultation.

When I asked for a rough plan via email he just told me to talk to an orthodontist first. I think he's only being this way since I'm not European and there are too many difficulties communicating with some ortho across the pond.

Stay away from Safi at all costs.
He is master manipulator who is amazing at gaining your trust during the consultation. He will make you feel relaxed as if your in good hands but will ruin you on the operating table. He will leave you with a poor aesthetic result and severe nerve damage. He messed up my friend badly. Safi also didn't want to release the surgical report or the post operative cbct scan. He was forced to do so after a lawyers intervention.

I suggest these surgeons:

For jaw surgery alone: Raffaini.
Raffaini is the #1 for jaw surgery in the world. He will analyse your case like no other surgeon and he has the skill to influence your soft tissue which will leave you with the best aesthetic result. Raffaini is #1 no doubt.

For jaw surgery and implants or implants alone: Pagnoni.

I suggest consulting with Raffaini. Pay the 500 euros for the consult. Get the plan with the movements from Raffaini then go to Pagnoni and request those movements if you want to combine the jaw surgery with implants.

Ramieri is a safe middle ground option.

Whatever you do, stay away from Ali Farid Safi. My friend now has a severe lisp and can't taste anymore. Safi drilled into his lingual nerves during the bimax. This has been proven with a 3 tesla MRI scan.
His little implant company FaceXImplants is a scam, it's his own company and he has his brother in law as a designer who has no experience. Dont be naive and get conned into having surgery with Safi. Beware.

You have Raffaini, Ramieri, Pagnoni.. look no further

• +1
Reactions: Memento Mori
No, he just took one look at my ceph and said we could either do revision LJS after another round of braces and extractions or Genioplasty with Gonial Angle implants. I literally just messaged him on Whatsapp a few mins ago and told him I'd pay him again for a second consultation.

When I asked for a rough plan via email he just told me to talk to an orthodontist first. I think he's only being this way since I'm not European and there are too many difficulties communicating with some ortho across the pond.
To clarify, was this with Ramieri?

Also, saw your post about Bell. What's your take on him? Any concerns since he seems to lift techniques from Coceancig (who is barred now but nobody knows why so...)

I saw giant said he is good, but gave no indication why and doesn't have a lot of before / afters