Has anyone ever took an RSD boot camp and started getting laid regularly after?

It would be free to do that with friends who will be your wingmen. $2000 to be your wingman and peer pressure you for a few days isn't worth it. If you can afford that, then you can probably afford to buy some wingmen to go out with you for way less. All some will want are free drinks.
I agree.
Most people might have difficulty finding such a friend/person to do that. Or whom stands behind that.
I mean, dudes that are cool with chatting up random women, usually hang with dudes that also can or do do that. And visa versa.

Hence dudes pay for service like this.
Basically someone pushing you to go talk to someone.
The thing is. For certain people (ugly, fat, manlet, etc..) it's maybe legit to fear chatting ransoms. Because you will get plenty bad reactions, and so on. But if you are good looking, better looking then her or maybe looksmatched, in general you might not get treated that bad. Even if you get rejected, they will do it more friendly softly overall.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
I agree.
Most people might have difficulty finding such a friend/person to do that. Or whom stands behind that.
I mean, dudes that are cool with chatting up random women, usually hang with dudes that also can or do do that. And visa versa.

That's true. Maybe that's why I had a hard time finding any, but I think 2k is still too much. There must be a way to arrange some wingmen online for free or a small fee.
The thing is. For certain people (ugly, fat, manlet, etc..) it's maybe legit to fear chatting ransoms. Because you will get plenty bad reactions, and so on. But if you are good looking, better looking then her or maybe looksmatched, in general you might not get treated that bad. Even if you get rejected, they will do it more friendly softly overall.
High iq. Sometimes you might get bitchy foids if they're your looksmatch and below too. She's teaching a fatcel who has almost no hope cold approaching. I bet he paid her thousands for her "pua advice", he should've just paid to fuck her instead of throwing his money away.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
That's true. Maybe that's why I had a hard time finding any, but I think 2k is still too much. There must be a way to arrange some wingmen online for free or a small fee.
True that. I did itback in the past in my pua days, 2 times orso just for free. To help some random dude get over chatting up woman. 1 dude, was actually quit good looking, high tier normie (but broke/poor and not so bright). He got a gf pretty quickly after getting over not daring to talk to randoms women. Obviously he got positive re-infrocement, due to his looks. Plenty women were kinda flattered, when he tried to talk with them. His gf broke it off, because he wanted to be ableto have women on the side or 3-somes or something. The firendship with that dudekinda eneded, when he invited me to something which turned out to be a MLM/pyramid type of thing event. Where he was into, because he toght you could make money with that. I geot pressured alot at that event, so fuck that.
High iq. Sometimes you might get bitchy foids if they're your looksmatch and below too. She's teaching a fatcel who has almost no hope cold approaching. I bet he paid her thousands for her "pua advice", he should've just paid to fuck her instead of throwing his money away.
I agree. for that fatcel dude it is/was at that moment mostly a waiste.
Firstly she should had said to him: Go lose fat and get decent looking in the comming 12 months, and then come back to do this.
Because when you look fat like that dude, you are not getting any/much postive re-inforcement when you do get over the nerves to chat up a random. Nut mostly negetive ones. Especially, if he moves up, fromvgenerally friendly chatty person to showing "romantic" interest. Plenty women would feel offended, that he thinks he has a change with them even, aka that he thinks she is in her looks-league. If she went along with it, she would basically say to herself, I'm just as attractive as this fat dude. And no one (woman, unless true) wants to think that of herself.

• +1
True that. I did itback in the past in my pua days, 2 times orso just for free. To help some random dude get over chatting up woman. 1 dude, was actually quit good looking, high tier normie (but broke/poor and not so bright). He got a gf pretty quickly after getting over not daring to talk to randoms women. Obviously he got positive re-infrocement, due to his looks. Plenty women were kinda flattered, when he tried to talk with them. His gf broke it off, because he wanted to be ableto have women on the side or 3-somes or something. The firendship with that dudekinda eneded, when he invited me to something which turned out to be a MLM/pyramid type of thing event. Where he was into, because he toght you could make money with that. I geot pressured alot at that event, so fuck that.
Lol, that's crazy you had a normie friend you tried to get you involved in a pyramid scheme. He should've been thanking you for helping him get a gf, not try to make money from you.
I agree. for that fatcel dude it is/was at that moment mostly a waiste.
Firstly she should had said to him: Go lose fat and get decent looking in the comming 12 months, and then come back to do this.
Because when you look fat like that dude, you are not getting any/much postive re-inforcement when you do get over the nerves to chat up a random. Nut mostly negetive ones. Especially, if he moves up, fromvgenerally friendly chatty person to showing "romantic" interest. Plenty women would feel offended, that he thinks he has a change with them even, aka that he thinks she is in her looks-league. If she went along with it, she would basically say to herself, I'm just as attractive as this fat dude. And no one (woman, unless true) wants to think that of herself.
She definitely took advantage of him by not telling him to come back after losing weight, but I think it's good when incels lower foid's self esteem by hitting on them, even though that guy is bluepilled because he thinks he has a shot while being fat. He could only approach foids with the becky dating coach and camera man next to him, if he was alone the foids would've screamed and ran away.

That looks like a complete joke, him and the foid weren't even able to make it seem serious.

I still see your comment on his video.

View attachment 387449

its gone now lol. the fact this this motherfucker wont even defend him self and just deletes it shows he is a liar. if he was honest he would have no problem defending himself. and make video a addressing and disproving it. also notice he he get buthurt when others bash him like the guy that said "cringe." he does that alot anytime someone say anything negative in his comments.

he

• JFL
Buuuump

• +1
its gone now lol. the fact this this motherfucker wont even defend him self and just deletes it shows he is a liar. if he was honest he would have no problem defending himself. and make video a addressing and disproving it. also notice he he get buthurt when others bash him like the guy that said "cringe." he does that alot anytime someone say anything negative in his comments.

he
He must be retarded if he thinks anyone would take him seriously. I can't even imagine someone paying for his "texting game", they must be retarded if they do. That's fucked up of him taking advantage of retards.

• +1
Reactions: zazzle
He must be retarded if he thinks anyone would take him seriously. I can't even imagine someone paying for his "texting game", they must be retarded if they do. That's fucked up of him taking advantage of retards.

Unfortunately they're still idiots drinking the pua koolaid in 2020

bump , we need more exposes on these scammers.

its gets even worse

"but muh text game."

this guys has turn into an absolute cringe lord his vids are starting to get bad dislike ratios.

I remember in my PUA days I'd go to their free tours and most the time it was Tyler and his other puacels trying to convince the cucks in the audience if they give them $2000 to spend two nights learning game from them they'll become slayers. They used to have an RSD pua forum but I think they took it down because so many of the boot camp goers complained about still getting rejected from foids. What are the chances of ascending if you're sub5 and pay to learn "game" from a ginger leprechaun, and has anyone ever gone who isn't too ashamed to tell us how it went?
No, also RSD has moved a lot more into personal development Tony Robbins style stuff than game. Nobody believes in game as much anymore because of tinder and social media blackpilling normies slowly