Cold approaching. From the old times (2000's) (pre-tinder). A shy giant normie, a manlet and a fat man.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
It's pretty brutal. This is also for the dudes, think pre Tinder time, everything wa so much better. It was still pretty shitty, so don't go all "good all days bullshit".

the coaches are blue pillled as fuck.
And say nothing about looks, and stuff. Very bad; even the opposite they say stupid shit like height don't matters much.

In the end, when the tall guy becomes more social-able; he ofcourse gets the best responses. But size don't matters, lol, it's all about confidence and pickup-lines bullshit.

Stuff was more indirect back then, then these dudes nowadays jumping in front of women and almost forcing them to stay and talk to them. Style wise, this was better imo. But you gotta be good looking enough obviously for it to have some effect/results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, St. Wristcel, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
the good ol' times. when an incel good get a fat girl and stop being an incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4383 and 6 others
the good ol' times. when an incel good get a fat girl and stop being an incel
Delusion. Fattie stayed incel pre-tinder also in the times I was young (2000's).
Keep the "good old days dream alive". You have to go back to 1950's -1970's times (with male shortage due to alot of men dying in WW2); where an ugly or fat incel dude got action also. I think.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6512, Chadeep and 4 others
Delusion. Fattie stayed incel pre-tinder also in the times I was young (2000's).
Keep the "good old days dream alive". You have to go back to 1950's -1970's times (with male shortage due to alot of men dying in WW2); where an ugly or fat incel dude got action also. I think.

there was never any hope

Well this looks so much better than today's

• Hmm...
Reactions: eduardkoopman
5:30 brutaaaalll

My heart, I'm getting crushed from that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and eduardkoopman
How times have changed.

This tv show would not be made today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
there was never any hope
Yeah man. Look at that manlet in the clip, and the fat guy. All they got was rejection, or firendzoned in the "entertainment monkey" category. The blue pill was so trong back then, that that tall dude thought his huge height was a disadvantage.
5:30 brutaaaalll

My heart, I'm getting crushed from that.
#metoo. The thing was back in these pre Tinder times. How else was you going to meet and get with women, if you didn't cold approach/chat up random women? You weren't. So you had to hit the bars, clubs, social gatherings, and in daily life; to get some.
There was coming up in that time: internet dating. But online dating was a bit losers-village and ugly chicks only. No semi desirable woman was on there.
How times have changed.

This tv show would not be made today
Probably. Now eveyone would be shouting #metoo or deplorable man or "toxic masculinity". or whatever nonsense

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Yeah man. Look at that manlet in the clip, and the fat guy. All they got was rejection, or firendzoned in the "entertainment monkey" category. The blue pill was so trong back then, that that tall dude thought his huge height was a disadvantage.

female nature is truly evil

Lets find these guys on facebook now.. I wonder how things turned out for them.

I bet 2 roped and dave is married

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, turkproducer, Greeicy and 2 others
female nature is truly evil
I dunno, evil. It's such a negative word, evil.

They just want different things. And they regularly can get that thing that they want. So why do they have to settle for less? Even if it's at the hurt/pain of a large group of men. People generally go, for what makes them happy and makes them get what they like. I don't think we can call it evil; when females don't want to bang dudes that lack ..... [fill in list... If they can get away with it.

If I or you and 90% of men, could get away with only banging women that are above 7/10. Then we also would be all mass rejecting the females that are 4's and 5's. Aka, in that sense; all people are evil, men are just as bad as women overall I think (if you like form the overall perspective, and lose the filter/lense of looking at the world as a male).
Lets find these guys on facebook now.. I wonder how things turned out for them.

I bet 2 roped and dave is married
The fat man, might still have been able to turn it around. You never know if there was/is aChad face under all these layers of fat.

How the fuck that dave guy, could think hi whole life that being so tall was a disadvantage and awkward. I really don't get that. That tall dude moggs these women so much with his height; and some women really got a bit excited about the fact that they had to look up to him.

To add.
Those 2 pua coaches also sucked plenty. With their BS, that looks don't matter. And making these guys go re-approach a woman that rejected (NOT INTERESTED) them. It's just fucking brutal and lower self esteem to keep pushing, when a girl isn't digging you. I prefer to eject, when a girl isn't digging you. To harsh on the ego.

This is what that pua-coach BS response was back in 2006 when this show aired. Trying to save face; that it's not that brutal for his clients. While we all know, it is that brutal. If you are manlet or ugly, or fat, or etc. The BS was string back then, andthe importance of looks wasn't so well know then (i think for most, at least for me for sure)

"
Johnny and I loved making our television program ‘Seduction School’. I think it is a great program. Many critics chose it as their pick of the week. It is entertaining.

But does it represent what we do at a Charm School event? The answer is only partly.

The thing we must all understand about television is that it is a dramatic medium. The viewers need to see highs and lows. Our real clients are never allowed to struggle that much. We take them on a steady climb up towards success. But unfortunately steady improvement makes boring TV.

Another thing to keep in mind is that in television, nothing happens unless it happens on camera. The guys were much more successful than we see. They got kisses and at least one guy got laid. But this either happened off camera or the girls did not sign the releases. In general, the more intimate the interaction the less likely a girl is to sign a release. This makes filming a program like this very difficult. There were many compromises that had to be made.

Some people have also wondered about how our method came across. A casual observer might think we are advocating just walking up to girls and telling them they are sexy. The truth is that we advocate only saying that later in the interaction and basing that on something unique and compelling that she tells us. But again, compromises had to be made in the edit and that was one point that got kinda lost.

Bottom line is that it is not perfect from a learning perspective but I believe it is perfect from a dramatic, engrossing show perspective and that I am proud of.

All the best, Wayne …”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Richard_Hungwell and SixFootManlet
Average guy in 2006 could slay far more than he could now. Body counts of women wasn't as high as it is these days. Relationships actually seemed within reach. The average woman wasn't a total cunt - I've noticed the radical changed in their attitude myself.

Yes, ugly dudes had it rough back then but I doubt most of us here are legitimately ugly. With some Chadly exceptions, most here are average. Would any of us (including me) bother with "looksmaxing" if we had been born earlier and got to experience those times? Nah. I know I wouldn't have.

Pickup actually did work back then. As long as you looked average it was good enough. And let's not forget nightlife actually existed in every city back then. Now nightlife in even the big cities is a shell of its former self.

There are plenty of old pickup videos on metacafe, dailymotion, and of course YT (although a lot of them have been scrubbed off of YouTube). You can notice the difference in women's attitude. Girls were 1000x more receptive of average dudes back then. Pre-smartphone and pre-facebook was just a different world. Too bad I wasn't an adult back then.

And even when the girls rejected you, they'd give still be nice about it. Women these days are vicious as hell if an average-looking guy approaches them in 2020.

The biggest change wasn't tinder. First it was Facebook. Then it was the smartphone. Cheap mobile internet after that. Tinder was just the final blow.

For even friendlier times, you don't have to go to the 1950's - 1987 is enough:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Subhuman trash, Deleted member 4383 and 3 others
why do they have to settle for less? Even if it's at the hurt/pain of a large group of men. People generally go, for what makes them happy and makes them get what they like. I don't think we can call it evil; when females don't want to bang dudes that lack ..... [fill in list... If they can get away with it.

If I or you and 90% of men, could get away with only banging women that are above 7/10. Then we also would be all mass rejecting the females that are 4's and 5's. Aka, in that sense; all people are evil, men are just as bad as women overall I think (if you like form the overall perspective, and lose the filter/lense of looking at the world as a male).

i agree with what you say totatlly tbh ngl. im just bitter that i m not chad

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, turkproducer and Richard_Hungwell
The most cringiest moment of the whole show

"i really like you"

It was over in 2006.. imagine how over it is now

rqCl591.jpg

llnAiy5.jpg

Look, we have a blackpill scholar way ahead of his time :feelshaha:

I managed to find Dave on facebook..

Seems to have had a happy life.. his facebook status is listed as "Seperarated" so at least he had at least 1 girl

23843548_10159592756845331_3546220336907417918_n.jpg

Adrian is married to a woman from Slovakia and has 2 children

36476166_10204871121133338_5334726123278303232_o.jpg

1234242_10153189457325611_975387754_n.jpg

I think Neil is still a virgin..
He is still fat, now balding and has lots of pics of his dog

80776659_178697223526572_878749733235982336_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Richard_Hungwell, Greeicy and 2 others
:feelshaha:
I'm so proud of Adrian..

What a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and Richard_Hungwell
The most cringiest moment of the whole show

"i really like you"

It was over in 2006.. imagine how over it is now

rqCl591.jpg

llnAiy5.jpg

Look, we have a blackpill scholar way ahead of his time :feelshaha:

I managed to find Dave on facebook..

Seems to have had a happy life.. his facebook status is listed as "Seperarated" so at least he had at least 1 girl

23843548_10159592756845331_3546220336907417918_n.jpg

Adrian is married to a woman from Slovakia and has 2 children

36476166_10204871121133338_5334726123278303232_o.jpg

1234242_10153189457325611_975387754_n.jpg

I think Neil is still a virgin..
He is still fat, now balding and has lots of pics of his dog

You're doing Gods work.
Great research and update!

This also is good info to know. For dudes that are short or fat, or ugly looking.
- A/The tall normie+ looking man, can get cute looking local women.
- The manlet was smart enough, to go locationmaxxing (in his case in Eastern Europe). A very smart move from him. AT his home country he probably had no/little luck with the local women. I'm also proud of our smart manlet; that he took the locationmaxxing pill.
- The fat man. Wasn't smart/disciplined enough to lose the weight. And likely remained incel. Somehow he also doesn't have the smarts to go locationmaxxing.
For even friendlier times, you don't have to go to the 1950's - 1987 is enough:

What a fun video to watch; and damn.
How people have changed in to serious autists, compared to this. People were so more social and light hearted; just talking bullshitting and having fun. Whereas nowadays, it's more serious, and offended, and it should not be the slighest akward, etc..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
The male population wasn't much different back then.

Screen Shot 2020 05 03 at 11554 PM

Also during that time, fat and ugly men were getting laid in other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and eduardkoopman
just hold frame bro

I'm watching the OP documentary again actually..

It's depressing.. 2006 is not that long ago and things were normalish back then. Nobody staring into a smartphone 24/7...

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, eduardkoopman and Greeicy
It's all about confidence and personality, bro.
Looks don't matter, bro!

Did not believe a single word coming out of that whore’s mouth. She probably would suck Chad’s shit straight out his anus with a straw if he’s goodlooking and tall enough. Virtue signaling whore.

• +1
Adrian the slayer still married

90452563_10163237876140611_193845519179579392_o.jpg

Dave still seperated but he got married to a nice woman in 2012
458339_10151863539195331_1948447830_o.jpg

Neil is still a fat virgin and is now balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
Dsfdfgdf

I wonder how she would have reacted if Chad approached and sat next to her.

Smile giggle and say "hi teehee"

I just realized.. i think that he married the girl he kissed in the last episode. Looks just like her

458339_10151863539195331_1948447830_o.jpg

@Just inject

• +1
How can neil still be such a fat cunt? The mind boggles honestly. Zero self awareness or drive to improve

btw this show is quality. TV was better in 2006/7. I was about 14 then. Very glad I was not a teen in today’s insta/snap/onlyfans generation

How can neil still be such a fat cunt? The mind boggles honestly. Zero self awareness or drive to improve
I agree, weight was likely the biggest part of the difficulties he had with women But they pua-coaches, didn't even mention it to him it seemed. And sold the concept of: "it's all about game/conversation skill. Looks don't matter."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
The only fat slayers I knew were low inhib/thugmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
it was easier for even slightly under average dudes back then
foids werent so picky

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
it was easier for even slightly under average dudes back then
foids werent so picky
You might be right. I will soon field test again, if true. I have then been on a hitaus of almost 8 years, when it comes to chatting up randoms. I'll be rusty as hell, for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
You might be right. I will soon field test again, if true. I have then been on a hitaus of almost 8 years, when it comes to chatting up randoms. I'll be rusty as hell, for sure.

Hello m'lady, how be you today?

Hello m'lady, how be you today?
LOL.
I still need to think about it, how.
In general, I like to comment or ask about something specific to the situation or location. But often it's not possible, so need some to fall back onto. I should aim to build a sample size of 50, and see what is going on.

It's pretty brutal. This is also for the dudes, think pre Tinder time, everything wa so much better. It was still pretty shitty, so don't go all "good all days bullshit".

the coaches are blue pillled as fuck.
And say nothing about looks, and stuff. Very bad; even the opposite they say stupid shit like height don't matters much.

In the end, when the tall guy becomes more social-able; he ofcourse gets the best responses. But size don't matters, lol, it's all about confidence and pickup-lines bullshit.

Stuff was more indirect back then, then these dudes nowadays jumping in front of women and almost forcing them to stay and talk to them. Style wise, this was better imo. But you gotta be good looking enough obviously for it to have some effect/results.

:feelstastyman:

LOL. @ you bumping this thread. And done research how the participants life went after the show.
Sad to see, that fatter man, never managed to become non-fat and ascend.

I like how the manlet locationmaxxed. I hope he put up his middle finger to british females and society. I hope he managed to dogg ever paying taxes, to the society that treated him so badly just due to being manlet.

Volcel never bothered losing weight

• So Sad
Volcel never bothered losing weight
yeah, stupid.
Also these dating coaches were coping hard: "body shape doesn't matter. it's all about game".

They shoudl had told fattie: "Lose fat".
The should had told midget: "move to another country with shorter people, or you can run jbw game"
And they should had told the long guy: "being tall is great. So stop being nervous, they can like you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back