Has anyone ever watched the movie “The day after tomorrow”?

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
With that nigga Dennis Quaid? What a good movie. I would be lying if I said that movie plot happening irl wouldn't excite me. I know it is not good to wish for any global climate crisis and to my credit, I don’t actively wish for it but… I also wouldn’t be sad if such a scenario happened.

I find it endearing to think about every human coming together working against the clock and against all odds to secure a chance for life on earth. Maybe in this hypothetical frenzy I would meet my wife who overlooks my ugly face due to the existential threat taking priority.

I think I saw it once. I vaguely remember a scene where the main characters try to get some antibiotics while the wolves were attacking them or something.

I think I saw it once. I vaguely remember a scene where the main characters try to get some antibiotics while the wolves were attacking them or something.
Yeah in that ship!

Yeah in that ship!
Yea I remember being captivated af by that scene when I was a lot younger. I don’t recall anything else about that movie. I do remember one other scene where the girl said, “I spent like 10 years in college to become a scientist now it’s all over cus the world ended”. I don’t remember what degree she was talking about but I felt sorry for her as a kid. Now I just jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576