Has anyone from PSL community actually had LL done?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Title. Link me the posts then.

A lot of people just talk about it but it seems like no one from the PSL community have actually gotten it?

The cheapest I could find was $35k in Turkey (I also calculated in the physiotherapy sessions and 5 months of the hotel that they offer where you can stay at).

Now imagine being stuck in a room for 5 months in a foreign country with no people you know around. You can walk, but with cruches. I don’t even know how your boss would let you do this, unless you can work remotely.

AEFEEA5F 5462 4DB8 B41F 59E3ABFF2356

That’s for the LON method. People in YT comments said that the procedure is painful as fuck, but on their site it says that they provide you with painkillers. With LON method you can also risk an infection, but they say 95 % of cases are infection-free. You have to undergo 2 surgeries. One where they put screws in your leg and break the bone and install the device on and the second where they take it off after 5 months

27A37765 67A0 4944 8376 5E9CE267CEF8

Realistically the most you could get is like 7-8 cm I think for femur and 6-7 cm for tibia. But many people say that the LON method shouldn’t be used on femur since it folds too much, so only on tibia.

Now that’s 7 cm max. Most people don’t go for more and if you do convince your doctor to somehow go for more, your proportions will look weird and your chances of being unable to do sports or end up in a wheelchair just skyrocketed.

Thoughts who studied this topic guys?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
This is rather stupid one but to verify
There is guy who spent about a half million in different surgeries who has done LL at 5 feet 7 to 6 feet 1
I think his name is Cosmicmaxxer
He is in BOTB

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Bitch
There is guy who spent about a half million in different surgeries who has done LL at 5 feet 7 to 6 feet 1
Proof? I bet his proportions look like shit

absolutely brutal, genetic's a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member, hypergamy and 3 others
He has given proof for OBO(cost a lot) so good chance he has done LL
Trick is doing a double LL aka two ll surgeries

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, hypergamy and Bitch
@Forget it could you please share your experience, did you really get LL, was it worth it?

How much did you pay, what method, what doctor, where? How was recovery, pain?…

Dont be too stuck on proportions
I am looking some ways to check the proportion marker since i will go LL in future

Dont be too stuck on proportions
I am looking some ways to check the proportion marker since i will go LL in future
Which method and where?

A mix of double Clavicle lenthening and double LL should give you natural look
Double clavicle lenthening= 50k
Donghoon lee i think double LL cost=32k to 42k
Total cost 82k-92k

better to be 6ft1 with slightly long legs(longer legs is more aesthetic btw) than be 5'7 with "ideal proportions"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member and hypergamy
better to be 6ft1 with slightly long legs(longer legs is more aesthetic btw) than be 5'7 with "ideal proportions"
Only problem would be i think bideltoid
Not ending up lanky thats all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

A lot of people just talk about it but it seems like no one from the PSL community have actually gotten it?

The cheapest I could find was $35k in Turkey (I also calculated in the physiotherapy sessions and 5 months of the hotel that they offer where you can stay at).

Now imagine being stuck in a room for 5 months in a foreign country with no people you know around. You can walk, but with cruches. I don’t even know how your boss would let you do this, unless you can work remotely.

View attachment 1814762

That’s for the LON method. People in YT comments said that the procedure is painful as fuck, but on their site it says that they provide you with painkillers. With LON method you can also risk an infection, but they say 95 % of cases are infection-free. You have to undergo 2 surgeries. One where they put screws in your leg and break the bone and install the device on and the second where they take it off after 5 months

View attachment 1814761

Realistically the most you could get is like 7-8 cm I think for femur and 6-7 cm for tibia. But many people say that the LON method shouldn’t be used on femur since it folds too much, so only on tibia.

Now that’s 7 cm max. Most people don’t go for more and if you do convince your doctor to somehow go for more, your proportions will look weird and your chances of being unable to do sports or end up in a wheelchair just skyrocketed.

Im planning to in a few years:p

if i had enough money i would maybe consider this surgery to go from 5”8 to 6ft but i just think about how your legs will never be the same afterwards

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Bitch
@Forget it could you please share your experience, did you really get LL, was it worth it?

How much did you pay, what method, what doctor, where? How was recovery, pain?…
Honestly. Not worth it. Went from 5’9 to 6’.

I had to do it twice and have other procedures for Achilles etc too. Multiple surgeries. Gruelling. 2 years of my life. Terrible psychological damage from that time. Isolation. Problems.

Pain is about a constant 3 during lengthening I think. On external only tibia. External only femur don’t even consider. Absolute torture. I had to give up on it. 6.5 cm took me more than 14 months maybe. Lost a lot of weight. Had to live abroad isolated while time. Luckily no bad infections or non union etc but all could have happened.

I feel like a fool at best for all my surgeries. Idiotic. And now I am botched and uncanny I would love to reverse it all but can’t. So that’s my advice.

I was in st. P in Russia is all I will say. The doctor and the team were fantastic. The LL itself is horrible.

And remember the surgery itself is nothing. It is the recovery that is LL. The process. The whole lot. You’ll be there in the bed or wheelchair with your broken legs wondering why did I do this

Add:

The nerve pain on lengthening is the worst. That can be 6 or 7 and gets a bit unbearable. It’s just horrible. Think really if you want all this. I had mine in 2015 I think. Now I don’t really care about height or looks. And I can’t get the time back
Also cost. I don’t know. Again surgery is nothing. All extras living there etc. I would say I had to live abroad for well over a year and multiple attempts at surgeries. I most have spent 60-80k at least.
So stupid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ROTTING and Bitch
Honestly. Not worth it. Went from 5’9 to 6’.

I had to do it twice and have other procedures for Achilles etc too. Multiple surgeries. Gruelling. 2 years of my life. Terrible psychological damage from that time. Isolation. Problems.

Pain is about a constant 3 during lengthening I think. On external only tibia. External only femur don’t even consider. Absolute torture. I had to give up on it. 6.5 cm took me more than 14 months maybe. Lost a lot of weight. Had to live abroad isolated while time. Luckily no bad infections or non union etc but all could have happened.

I feel like a fool at best for all my surgeries. Idiotic. And now I am botched and uncanny I would love to reverse it all but can’t. So that’s my advice.

I was in st. P in Russia is all I will say. The doctor and the team were fantastic. The LL itself is horrible.

And remember the surgery itself is nothing. It is the recovery that is LL. The process. The whole lot. You’ll be there in the bed or wheelchair with your broken legs wondering why did I do this

Add:

The nerve pain on lengthening is the worst. That can be 6 or 7 and gets a bit unbearable. It’s just horrible. Think really if you want all this. I had mine in 2015 I think. Now I don’t really care about height or looks. And I can’t get the time back
Also cost. I don’t know. Again surgery is nothing. All extras living there etc. I would say I had to live abroad for well over a year and multiple attempts at surgeries. I most have spent 60-80k at least.
So stupid.
You had external only and not LON, correct? LON is 6 months max for 7 cm right?

Added and edited there a bit above.

Also. Add the trauma it took on my family and close ones also. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
You had external only and not LON, correct? LON is 6 months max for 7 cm right?
External only for me my bone could not take a nail. Bent canal.

Anyway. Don’t be banking too much on those times. I thought I would be done super quick and all. I don’t have experience with the LON experience so maybe someone here can there’s a guy here who did 2 part Lon. Can’t remember name Rubik or something

For me it was over 2 years

• +1
The lack of English language too and living abroad if you need that. All these things. It’s not nice at all

• +1
The lack of English language too and living abroad if you need that. All these things. It’s not nice at all
Did they give you painkillers? Also can you still do sports/walk and run normally now and do you ever experience pain?

Thanks for answering and sharing your experiences btw

Did they give you painkillers? Also can you still do sports/walk and run normally now and do you ever experience pain?

Thanks for answering and sharing your experiences btw
That’s alright. I’m glad to offer real perspective and the realities with all this stuff. And I am venting too so I can let this part of my life go and move on.

I didn’t take much painkillers during lengthening. There is some thing from a pump machine immediate post op for few days. That was good.

I took special painkillers for nerve pain and had to see neurologist for them. Lyrica I think.

I can walk fine. Some times I have gotten random full swelling of feet. If I was standing for hours day before. But it’s rare.

I can run about 80% speed. And jog for maybe up to 5 mins max before i get compression pain from muscles in the shins. My anterior shin muscle whatever called pokes through my torn fascia and the same with my quad from external femur. Fascia was torn and a large building muscle hernia comes out. I have much weaker muscles since. Noticeably smaller the one calf and quad on my first failed cross lengthening.

• +1
From someone who has been through it and not just feeling amped up at the thought of doing something. I can say. Fully.

LL and pretty much any cosmetic surgery is the most foolish thing anyone can do

• +1
Just mew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17829, Aypo129 and 1 other person
I'm planning LL with internal nails for Femur and Tibias. You can write me a pm

• +1
I think his name is Cosmicmaxxer
He is in BOTB
@MrRubiks got it done too I think he got like 7 inches and I also heard that @Rift got it and went from 5'10 to 6'4.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrRubiks, Deleted member 17829 and Bitch
@MrRubiks got it done too I think he got like 7 inches and I also heard that @Rift got it and went from 5'10 to 6'4.
7 inches you sure about that?

Ima get LL, lung liposuction sui

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón

View attachment 1814762

View attachment 1814761

Careful with Turkey docs. IIRC some are complete liars and leave patients with fucked up infected legs, leaving them disabled i think.

It’s a safe procedure if you lengthen conservatively, stretch all the time and do PT extensively. ONLY go with a first world, competent, skilled, seasoned doc. I.e Paley.

I plan to go from 5”9-6ft with Paley when Stryde or a weight bearing nail hits the market. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Bitch
IK ITS EXPENSIVE. BUT TRUST.

DO NOT SPEND ANY LESS THAN 50K

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Bitch
if i had enough money i would maybe consider this surgery to go from 5”8 to 6ft but i just think about how your legs will never be the same afterwards
They will if you properly stretch, and do PT. This misinformation needs to stop floating around. Many people have LL done and play sports better than they used to.

• +1
IK ITS EXPENSIVE. BUT TRUST.

DO NOT SPEND ANY LESS THAN 50K
Why not? Skilled Turk doctor and skilled American doctor does the same drills and breaks etc

Then just make sure u have the best PT and recovery etc

• +1
Why not? Skilled Turk doctor and skilled American doctor does the same drills and breaks etc

Then just make sure u have the best PT and recovery etc
Do some research and you realize that Turkey is a sham for the most part. LL is a very intense procedure. Would rather be in a 1st world country

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17829
Done femur LoN.
Feel free to PM me whatever you wonder about.

7 inches you sure about that?
4.5 inches.

I could have lengthened more, but I was 6'1" with perfect proportions. It was time to stop.

over if not load bearing. 200k+ or rope

muh turkey

4.5 inches.

I could have lengthened more, but I was 6'1" with perfect proportions. It was time to stop.
Can I PM you?

will unironically get this if hgh doesnt work and if that fails i will kms

• So Sad
Reactions: gtuktm
Ccwr trimax is nothing compared to fucking LL fuck its to utterly BRUTAL

5'10 is enough for me:owo: