My looksmaxxing journey

MrRubiks

MrRubiks

Silver
My looksmaxxing journey so far:

LL on tibias and femurs, both via LON method, 5.5 cm on the tibias and 6 cm on the femurs. I could have gained more, but this puts me at 6’1” with a wingspan/height ratio of ~1 and a legs/torso ratio ~1 SD above mean, which is about ideal. My proportions look completely normal now.

Leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing, chewing, mewing, retinol + red light therapy, and teeth whitening

I still need a corner lip lift, but that’s relatively inexpensive.

I also have a surgery with Eppley for September 1st for a near-complete periorbital rim augmentation + inner canthus z-plasty (for downturned medial canthus). I already have a highly dimorphic brow, so I won’t be touching that area.

None of this is cheap, and I’m getting tired of making good money while living like I’m poor AND getting raped with taxes.

I’m doing my absolute best, but I’m getting burned out.

2afb2df9 ff92 4b65 b67c be0ee4e47d3b
8cbb7894 2080 4404 9809 a577bb4adfcc
IMG 6458
IMG 6637

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, reggieboi8, Tr0ubLe and 59 others
hard work pays off brother, good shit

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, TAChipmunk, Wannabe Chad and 25 others

LL on tibias and femurs, both via LON method, 5.5 cm on the tibias and 6 cm on the femurs. I could have gained more, but this puts me at 6’1” with a wingspan/height ratio of ~1 and a legs/torso ratio ~1 SD above mean, which is about ideal. My proportions look completely normal now.

Leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing, chewing, mewing, retinol + red light therapy, and teeth whitening

I also have a surgery with Eppley for September 1st for a near-complete periorbital rim augmentation + inner canthus z-plasty (for downturned medial canthus). I already have a highly dimorphic brow, so I won’t be touching that area.

None of this is cheap, and I’m getting tired of making good money while living like I’m poor AND getting raped with taxes.

View attachment 1615824View attachment 1615826View attachment 1615829View attachment 1615830
Why not go to taban for eye surgery?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
congrats on the face

taban results honestly more than often looks like phucking shiet. but so do epply implant results.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and MrRubiks
I believe Eppley is the only surgeon who can address my concerns with the supraorbital rim. Most others are limited to the infra/lateral regions.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, goatedjordan23 and Deleted member 16834
Congrats

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and MrRubiks
failod by round forehead

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, NewJawSzn, Deleted member 19281 and 4 others
failod by round forehead
That's true. Usually I disguise this with my hairstyle, but I didn't do a very good job in the picture that I showed in the OP. I'm considering getting a hair transplant when I go back to Turkey to get the nails removed. I don't have any recession. My hairline is just naturally curved and high.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, AscendingHero, alriodai and 3 others
congrats on the face

taban results honestly more than often looks like phucking shiet. but so do epply implant results.
It depends what you're doing. Malar implants, for instance, often produce an uncanny appearance. Rim implants look pretty good though.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 16834
does it bother you knowing you will be in a wheelchair much sooner because of the LL?

does it bother you knowing you will be in a wheelchair much sooner because of the LL?
lol I feel fine. My alignment is good, and the lengthening was conservative. Why would I be in a wheelchair?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, HQNPmaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
That's true. Usually I disguise this with my hairstyle, but I didn't do a very good job in the picture that I showed in the OP. I'm considering getting a hair transplant when I go back to Turkey to get the nails removed. I don't have any recession. My hairline is just naturally curved and high.
Would a hair transplant solve it, it looks more like the shape of the frontal bone. some people have naturally round frontal bones

while some others have straight ones you could draw paintings on
2800832 1647752961491
2816896 2800808 1647751587579

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
lol I feel fine. My alignment is good, and the lengthening was conservative. Why would I be in a wheelchair?
it's common to end up in a wheelchair down the line due to weaknesses in the bone causing easy breaks, did you not know the risks before going into it?

bro your chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 2729 and MrRubiks

View attachment 1615824View attachment 1615826View attachment 1615829View attachment 1615830
A true looksmaxxer dedicated to the game.
Age and annual income?

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, ROTTING, goshak and 1 other person
it's common to end up in a wheelchair down the line due to weaknesses in the bone causing easy breaks, did you not know the risks before going into it?
Yes. And there are no weaknesses. After consolidation, the new bone is just as strong (if not stronger) than the adjacent older bone. Any weaknesses would be the result of osteoporosis from not getting the nails removed.

bro your chad
Thanks man. I'm just waiting for my hunter eyes. My eyes are already deep set, properly spaced and with a slightly positive canthal tilt, so this surgery should bring me up to par.

A true looksmaxxer dedicated to the game.
Age and annual income?
I gross 100k/year. And I'm much older than most would think. I'm 32. I have a strict anti-aging regimen that I've maintained for a long time.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Tr0ubLe, Meister! and 16 others
the new bone is just as strong (if not stronger)
i can assure you that the bone is not stronger but much weaker than before and puts you at a greater risk of breakages down the line. stay safe brah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Danish_Retard
Yes. And there are no weaknesses. After consolidation, the new bone is just as strong (if not stronger) than the adjacent older bone. Any weaknesses would be the result of osteoporosis from not getting the nails removed.

Thanks man. I'm just waiting for my hunter eyes. My eyes are already deep set, properly spaced and with a slightly positive canthal tilt, so this surgery should bring me up to par.

I gross 100k/year. And I'm much older than most would think. I'm 32. I have a strict anti-aging regimen that I've maintained for a long time.
Wow, I would’ve guessed you at mid 20’s, late 20’s. How expensive was LL? And what was the healing process like?

You think one could get away with a 2 inch increase?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
that medial canthus surgery won't look good, soft tissue eye surgeries are rarely successful

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: Defeated
i can assure you that the bone is not stronger but much weaker than before and puts you at a greater risk of breakages down the line. stay safe brah
How tf can you “assure him” lmao. You sound very confident about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Danish_Retard
How tf can you “assure him” lmao. You sound very confident about that
it's obvious, how would a bone that's been fully broken that fused back together be stronger? It's like a deep cut on the skin that never goes away..

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chemosh, Deleted member 2729 and Danish_Retard
it's obvious, how would a bone that's been fully broken that fused back together be stronger? It's like a deep cut on the skin that never goes away..
So you are a doctor now? It’s obvious? It’s just like a deep cut on the skin.
Thanks man, I understand where you are coming from now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, floppa, Deleted member 11875 and 2 others

Congrats that's some hardcore looksmaxxing. If you don't mind, who was your surgeon for LL? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and MrRubiks
Would a hair transplant solve it, it looks more like the shape of the frontal bone. some people have naturally round frontal bones
View attachment 1615891
while some others have straight ones you could draw paintings on
View attachment 1615898View attachment 1615901View attachment 1615902
I think it would improve it to the point of not mattering. I considered getting an implant to correct it, but I was told that it would be a waste of money. This was from a cephalometric report that I bought a while ago.

Congrats that's some hardcore looksmaxxing. If you don't mind, who was your surgeon for LL? thanks
Thank you. And my Surgeon was Dr Yuksel Yurttas.

That's how the body works, and it can be clearly shown in a bone density scan. The reason it can be stronger than the adjacent bone is because the new bone is often thicker but with the same density.

that medial canthus surgery won't look good, soft tissue eye surgeries are rarely successful
I managed to find some results from another surgeon. The result was good, but there was a problem with symmetry. I'm hoping this won't be a problem with Eppley.

Wow, I would’ve guessed you at mid 20’s, late 20’s. How expensive was LL? And what was the healing process like?
Yeah, most people think I'm about 25. I live like a monk, but I guess it's worth it. And I did the LL in Turkey. Altogether it was about 45k. The healing process is slow, but I can now walk completely normally and even run. The screws and nails hurt though, but I'll be getting them removed.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Tr0ubLe, Deleted member and 7 others
Oh, and I would add that I highly recommend doing an internal method for the femurs. You don't know what pain is until you've done LON on the femurs.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, ROTTING, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
YOU WILL MAKE IT.

Good luck OP :))

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks and Ceamce

good job. ditch the corner lip lip though. its not worth it and gives you a scar iirc

and the question of all the questions.. all that hardwork done
ARE YOU SLAYIN RIGHT NOW?

YOU WILL MAKE IT.

Good luck OP :))
I appreciate it. :)

good job. ditch the corner lip lip though. its not worth it and gives you a scar iirc
I keep going back and forth. My lips have a resting concave-down shape. It's not too pronounced, but it's not ideal. I'll probably do more research regarding the scars though. That could be a deal breaker.

and the question of all the questions.. all that hardwork done
ARE YOU SLAYIN RIGHT NOW?
I guess that is the ultimate question, huh? XD I actually just broke up with my gf. It's just not working. I haven't gone out since then, so I guess we'll see.

Reveal us your anti age regimen

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Reveal us your anti age regimen
Somebody else actually just asked me this. I'll copy/paste what I told him:

I don't eat any junk food, drink soda, etc., and all the carbs I consume have a low glycemic index, like brown rice. I also don't get any sunlight. I work nights, so that's usually pretty easy, but when I do go outside during the day I use sunscreen + a hood. I also practice intermittent fasting. I'll wake up, eat, have my last meal about 4 - 5 hours later, go 20 or so hours without eating, and then repeat.

It should go without saying that aerobic exercise is also important for longevity. I go to the gym on all my days off and I walk quite a bit during my shifts.

And, lastly, these are the supplements I take:

carnosine
carnitine
vitamin D
vitamin C
fish oil
collagen
MSM + chondroitin
quercetin
berberine
curcumin
astragalus extract
NMN + resveratrol (mixed into yogurt for absorption)
TA-65 (for telomeres)

I'm probably going to switch to TAM818 or epitalon for telomerase activation after I finish this bottle of TA-65.

*edit* And I use retinol + moisturizer.
*edit again* I know most of the doses, but some of them I'd have to look at the bottle for.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Acne Victim, normie_joe and 11 others
How much did you pay for LL? I guess lengthening both tibia and femur is the ideal method to not fuck up your leg proportions..
Would you recommend doing LL if one already has a wingspan to height ratio of 1 but short and stubby legs?

Somebody else actually just asked me this. I'll copy/paste what I told him:

I don't eat any junk food, drink soda, etc., and all the carbs I consume have a low glycemic index, like brown rice. I also don't get any sunlight. I work nights, so that's usually pretty easy, but when I do go outside during the day I use sunscreen + a hood. I also practice intermittent fasting. I'll wake up, eat, have my last meal about 4 - 5 hours later, go 20 or so hours without eating, and then repeat.

It should go without saying that aerobic exercise is also important for longevity. I go to the gym on all my days off and I walk quite a bit during my shifts.

And, lastly, these are the supplements I take:

carnosine
carnitine
vitamin D
vitamin C
fish oil
collagen
MSM + chondroitin
quercetin
berberine
curcumin
astragalus extract
NMN + resveratrol (mixed into yogurt for absorption)
TA-65 (for telomeres)

I'm probably going to switch to TAM818 or epitalon for telomerase activation after I finish this bottle of TA-65.

*edit* And I use retinol + moisturizer.
*edit again* I know most of the doses, but some of them I'd have to look at the bottle for.

Mirin hard, but what is the point of looksmaxxing so hard if you don't go outside? Looks in a vacuum do you no good. Do you work with people?

How much did you pay for LL? I guess lengthening both tibia and femur is the ideal method to not fuck up your leg proportions..
Would you recommend doing LL if one already has a wingspan to height ratio of 1 but short and stubby legs?
Reading the thread before posting would solve half of your questions

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29167, XAE17 and 1 other person
Gj mate, mirin the dedication. So you were around 170 cm tall before if I calculated correctly? Nice improvement with 11 cm gain ngl.

I guess that is the ultimate question, huh? XD I actually just broke up with my gf. It's just not working. I haven't gone out since then, so I guess we'll see.
hmm okay wish you the best

Oh, and I would add that I highly recommend doing an internal method for the femurs. You don't know what pain is until you've done LON on the femurs.
One more question, do you think LL was worth it?

One more question, do you think LL was worth it?
It was for me, 100%.

hmm okay wish you the best
Thank you. I've been in a bad head space, but I'll climb out eventually.

Gj mate, mirin the dedication. So you were around 170 cm tall before if I calculated correctly? Nice improvement with 11 cm gain ngl.
Thank you. :) And I was measured to be 174 cm before my first surgery, and I gained 11.5 cm, which was verified with two different x-rays, one in the US and one in Turkey. I have a pretty large range though due to spinal compression. I just know that when I wake up I'm well over 6'0. In theory I should be 6'1".

Mirin hard, but what is the point of looksmaxxing so hard if you don't go outside? Looks in a vacuum do you no good. Do you work with people?
I go through periods of very bad depression where I don't really socialize. It's happened many times before. It'll get better.

Exactly. My tibia/femur ratio is completely normal. And if you already have a wingspan/height ratio of ~1, I think you could get away with one surgery, but two might look strange. Look at most patients who've lengthened 12+ cm and their arms usually look very short. Apart from the misfortune of being short, I was lucky to at least have a 6' wingspan.

And I paid about 45k in total.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Ascendant, exeight and 3 others
F

Found the richest user on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
F

Found the richest user on this site
lol I have minimal overhead and I make 6 figures. My expenses to income ratio is really high.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You appear to be good looking no homo. How much would the tibia/femur add in cms to your height? Also how much is Eppley cantho?

Thank you for sharing your experience!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Acne Victim and MrRubiks
Thank you for sharing your experience!
Of course! A lot of people here have helped me and I'm happy to share anything that may be helpful when I can.

You appear to be good looking no homo. How much would the tibia/femur add in cms to your height? Also how much is Eppley cantho?
I gained 11.5 cm. And thank you! I'm always distrustful of compliments, but I've received many over my life, most about my jawline. I just need to fix my eye area. And are you referring to the z-plasty? I'm not sure what he charges for canthoplasty.

What do you do for work?

No one comes close to the $500k+ @CosmicMaxxer has spent so far.
I work as a correctional nurse (RN). I currently make $50/hr + some o/t ($75/hr). And holy shit!! I had no idea.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Of course! A lot of people here have helped me and I'm happy to share anything that may be helpful when I can.

I gained 11.5 cm. And thank you! I'm always distrustful of compliments, but I've received many over my life, most about my jawline. I just need to fix my eye area. And are you referring to the z-plasty? I'm not sure what he charges for canthoplasty.

I work as a correctional nurse (RN). I currently make $50/hr + some o/t ($75/hr). And holy shit!! I had no idea.
Yes the z plasty and who gave you 11.5cm was that in one operation?

Yes the z plasty and who gave you 11.5cm was that in one operation?
11.5 cm in one operation wouldn't look good. I did it in two: 5.5 cm on my tibias and 6 cm on my femurs. My surgeon was Dr Yuksel. And the z-plasty was $3,000, excluding anesthesia and postoperative care.