Has anyone gone to therapy?

idk I’m not able to trust the therapist
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Yes it helped me a lot but it’s bullshit for a lot of people tbh you need specific goals going in
 
yes and it was pretty rubbish

no hate to my therapist tho i think she at least cared

just the idea of therapy as a whole is rubbish
 
Bullshit tbh it's literally paying money for someone to listen to you
I went a few times and it felt like the therapist was just affirming everything I said and trying to make me feel like a victim and am important
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
What was it like
my therapy is killing cat Images 2jpe
 
I went a few times and it felt like the therapist was just affirming everything I said and trying to make me feel like a victim and am important
Yeah it's basically just someone validating and repeating everything that you said. Basically "How did that make you feel?" After every sentence. I ate a burger. How did that make you feel? Did you feel a sense of accomplishment by fulfilling your need to eat?
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Forced to go every 2 weeks it sucks ASS.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
7
Views
25
try2beme
try2beme
KimKitsuragi
Replies
1
Views
11
KimKitsuragi
KimKitsuragi
AscendHQ
Replies
11
Views
37
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
Arrlo
Replies
0
Views
14
Arrlo
Arrlo
Sean O’Pry
Replies
3
Views
18
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top