Has anyone gotten a gf for people 5,7 and below?

I had one at 5'7 when I was 14-15 :feelsyay:
Its not hard, just be you and if they like what they see they like what they see. Your height wont attract but your face can:ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: YungVampLyfe
if so, how?
That’s actually brutal now I think about it , there’s 0 men under 5’7 I know who aren’t incel. There was this 1 5’5 guy a uni with a sub-3 GF but they never had sex.
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BraveCake and YungVampLyfe
That’s actually brutal now I think about it , there’s 0 men under 5’7 I know who aren’t incel. There was this 1 5’5 guy a uni with a sub-3 GF but they never had sex.
Do you think I have a chance if im 5,7 mtn and white?
 
  • +1
Reactions: shandingo
best i got was a date at the park that meant nothing
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8905.jpeg
    IMG_8905.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8742.jpeg
    IMG_8742.jpeg
    331.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8464.jpeg
    IMG_8464.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9034.jpeg
    IMG_9034.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8937.jpeg
    IMG_8937.jpeg
    460.2 KB · Views: 0
I know one person that’s 5’5 and had a whale for a gf they never did anything tho
 
life on easy mode
life is pretty good I mean people constantly tell me I got nerved by my height and obviously most guys are taller than me but last time I had sex was today so it’s pretty good yeah
 
i had a girlfriend who was 3 inches taller then me when i was 15, i was 5'7 at the time.
 
  • +1
Reactions: __looksgod__
i had a girlfriend who was 3 inches taller then me when i was 15, i was 5'7 at the time.
Yeah me too buddy didn’t last that long tho since it’s uncomfortable for both of u
 
Yeah me too buddy didn’t last that long tho since it’s uncomfortable for both of u
we were together for 1.5 years but i left her since i stopped caring about her lmao, she didnt care lmao
 
we were together for 1.5 years but i left her since i stopped caring about her lmao, she didnt care lmao
Fr 1.5 years ? That’s insane, waste of time if u ask me since u could have just gotten with a 5’2 baddie with a fat ass and have much more fun unless u was like deeply in love w that girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Fr 1.5 years ? That’s insane, waste of time if u ask me since u could have just gotten with a 5’2 baddie with a fat ass and have much more fun unless u was like deeply in love w that girl
1.5 years isint insane lmao we were in high school
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
a guy in my class managed to get one while being 5'6-7 they stayed for a year together and lost their Virginity.

He was HTN and the girl was 5'4 or so
Yeah it’s honestly not that hard even if ur 5’7 i think height ain’t that much of a failo since most girls ain’t above 5’7 to. If they aren’t taller than u it’s usually just abt the face and so
 
Yeah it’s honestly not that hard even if ur 5’7 i think height ain’t that much of a failo since most girls ain’t above 5’7 to. If they aren’t taller than u it’s usually just abt the face and so
In social circles it may be a disadvantage but in online dating its brutal.

Im 5'11 and im not considered tall.
I live in spain btw where the average is 5'8
 
1.5 years isint insane lmao we were in high school
Yeah I think in high school it’s like much more shorter relationships (from my perspective) since their is always a new girl who has a crush on u that u also find attractive and then u dump ur current one and get with the other.
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnzoPSL and polarpop
In social circles it may be a disadvantage but in online dating its brutal.

Im 5'11 and im not considered tall.
I live in spain btw where the average is 5'8
I’m from Germany and here the average is 1.8m /5’11
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnzoPSL
Do you think I have a chance if im 5,7 mtn and white?
Definitely bro , in the west it’s hard difficulty but 5’7 isn’t enough to make you incel on its own.

You are also white meaning you have a halo with ethnic chics and if you wanted to geomaxx the world is your oyster being white.
 

Similar threads

Jason Voorhees
Replies
17
Views
100
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
M
Replies
7
Views
50
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
28
RoidKid
RoidKid
iblamechico
Replies
1
Views
29
theblueprints
theblueprints
bIiss
Replies
17
Views
61
bIiss
bIiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top