Has anyone grown on IGF-1 LR3.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
The research and my personal experience shows that IGF-1 LR3 is much better for muscle growth (My mother and I saw results in 3 days after IGF-1 LR3 nasal administration). It didn't take it long enough to see any height growth (it was seized after 4 days of getting it lol) but it definitely is good for muscle.

Seriously thinking of removing it from my stack.

Did anyone get taller on IGF-1 LR3? The way it's designed seems to beneficial for muscles.

The research and my personal experience shows that IGF-1 LR3 is much better for muscle growth (My mother and I saw results in 3 days after IGF-1 LR3 nasal administration). It didn't take it long enough to see any height growth (it was seized after 4 days of getting it lol) but it definitely is good for muscle.

Seriously thinking of removing it from my stack.

Did anyone get taller on IGF-1 LR3? The way it's designed seems to beneficial for muscles.
i will report back in 1 month. i have 3mg supply that i will be using over the course of 30 days.

my personal thoughts are that it won’t contribute to height growth, unless receptor grade. however, it definitely grows muscle.

Im planning on injecting it to delts for some time for clavicles to grow so i can have wider shoulders.

i will report back in 1 month. i have 3mg supply that i will be using over the course of 30 days.

my personal thoughts are that it won’t contribute to height growth, unless receptor grade. however, it definitely grows muscle.
I do think it'll contribute to height growth, I'm just had some uncertainty since IGF-1 LR3 doesn't behave the same with IGF binding proteins.

I do think it'll contribute to height growth, I'm just had some uncertainty since IGF-1 LR3 doesn't behave the same with IGF binding proteins.
we shall find out.

im also doing mk 15mg 2 days on 1 off, HGH, letrozole, and then the LR3. but if there is height gain i would mostly contribute it to the LR3. well know in 28 days.

we shall find out.

im also doing mk 15mg 2 days on 1 off, HGH, letrozole, and then the LR3. but if there is height gain i would mostly contribute it to the LR3. well know in 28 days.
What's your diet like. What's your sleep like?
Those things are so critical.

What's your diet like. What's your sleep like?
Those things are so critical.
diet - 1lb 95/5 venison daily (90ish g protein) + 100g organic grassfed whey protein powder (85g protein), and 1oz or so of liver. thats my base everyday. so already about 180g of protein. this doesnt include any of the other plant based foods i eat like potatoes, rice, beans, and some nuts. im supplementing cod liver oil 1tsp 3-5x weekly, 7.5mg mk4, 5000iu vitamin D, 200mg magnesium, and other minerals i rotate like zinc, boron, copper. also incorporating raw milk / cheese / occasional colostrum. diet is maxxed out and has been this way for a long time.

sleep - i have a silver fabric emf canopy i sleep in and im adding some sleep sups next week tuesday. blue light glasses a few hours before bed too. will add in 200mg 5HTP + 4 capsules gorilla dream + 15mg mk677 before bed 1-2 hours before bed.

recap of drugs - about 7 ius long acting HGH, 1mg letrozole ED (might do EOD depends how i feel), 15mg mk677, and 100mcg LR3 (1 month cycle started yesterday).

and for the mk, im adding in 1000mg citrus bergamot and using a glucose disposal formula to help combat insulin resistance. but if my fasting glucose gets over 100 i will stop mk all together.

Last edited:
sleep - i have a silver fabric emf canopy i sleep in and im adding some sleep sups next week tuesday. blue light glasses a few hours before bed too. will add in 200mg 5HTP + 4 capsules gorilla dream + 15mg mk677 before bed 1-2 hours before bed.
Make sure to do the basics. Dark environment hours before sleep, dark environment during sleep, consistent sleep schedule, 65F/18C temperature, etc.

Here's what I'll say, after researching this.

IGF-1 DES barely binds to all IGFBPs (these proteins tell IGF-1 in the blood where to go, regulate bioavailability and half life), so it'll just immediately attach to IGF-1 receptors near the injection site and not really go anywhere else.

IGF-1 LR3 doesn't really bind well to certain IGFBPs like IGFBP-3, so it basically won't really be transported to growth plates or other sources of long bone cartilage.

Receptor Grade IGF-1 LR3 is basically a more pure and slightly enhanced IGF-1 LR3, but since it's LR3, it can't really bind to certain IGFBPs like IGFBP-3.

My verdict, as far as my current knowledge goes:
  • DES is only good if you can actually inject it directly on your growth plates in each leg. Good luck at not causing uneven growth or injecting in sore spots everyday.
  • LR3 is not as effective because it won't really be transported to growth plates. The IGFBPs it does respond to makes it more conducive to muscle growth than chondrogenesis it seems.

I think endogenous IGF-1 is for the win here since it's responsive to vital IGFBPs.

diet - 1lb 95/5 venison daily (90ish g protein) + 100g organic grassfed whey protein powder (85g protein), and 1oz or so of liver. thats my base everyday. so already about 180g of protein. this doesnt include any of the other plant based foods i eat like potatoes, rice, beans, and some nuts. im supplementing cod liver oil 1tsp 3-5x weekly, 7.5mg mk4, 5000iu vitamin D, 200mg magnesium, and other minerals i rotate like zinc, boron, copper. also incorporating raw milk / cheese / occasional colostrum. diet is maxxed out and has been this way for a long time.

recap of drugs - about 7 ius long acting HGH, 1mg letrozole ED (might do EOD depends how i feel), 15mg mk677, and 100mcg LR3 (1 month cycle started yesterday).

and for the mk, im adding in 1000mg citrus bergamot and using a glucose disposal formula to help combat insulin resistance. but if my fasting glucose gets over 100 i will stop mk all together.

we shall find out.

Well?

Did you see any changes? It's been 3 months

Did you see any changes? It's been 3 months
stopped taking it and never did a full cycle. i now take mk677 30mg, 4/6 weeks on 2 off, 8ius of HGH, and 2.5mg of letrozole daily. i have had height growth on this.

stopped taking it and never did a full cycle. i now take mk677 30mg, 4/6 weeks on 2 off, 8ius of HGH, and 2.5mg of letrozole daily. i have had height growth on this.
What results specifically? I'm starting a cycle soon with 8iu of HGH, 25mg mk677 and 1mg of arimidex for 8 weeks