Has Anyone Had Any Success with Growing their BONES?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Image result for peter parker comic
From Mewing, thumb pulling, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, TheMewingBBC, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
No, it's over since womb

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Literally just get MSE and double jaw surgery theory.

Only viable way of getting any kind of bone growth as an Adult in a short timespan.

Hardmewing would take YEARS if it even resulted in anything.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Drugs, forwardgrowth and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
how do i convince my ortho to cover MSE via insurance. Like what medical reasons can i use as a reason to get MSE

Insane airway issues. He’d likely have you go to an ENT doctor to make sure you don’t just have allergies or a deviated septum or something. Also say you suffer from snoring and low quality sleep and have tried everything...MSE apparently helps that too (afaik). Look up any sort of indications for MSE that are mentioned in any MSE medical article and say you have the ones you can getaway with saying.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers, IndianJock and noped
I’ll take one for the team. Srs I’m getting all my growth plates scanned after Christmas. If anything’s open I’ll try some stuff out. What are we thinking? HGH? MK677? fragments?

I’ll take one for the team. Srs I’m getting all my growth plates scanned after Christmas. If anything’s open I’ll try some stuff out. What are we thinking? HGH? MK677? fragments?
If you're over 18 your growth plates zre likely closed

Clavicles tho, but I doubt even if they were open I could get them any longer. But every MM matters
Clavicles finish 80% of development by 12 years old. If you're 20, I'm 95% sure that they're sealed. I read a study about this with a huge sample size of indians. The average age for complete plate seal was 21. And towards the end of sealing, no increase happened

Don't waste your time and money buying shitty fake HGH. Your frame is already good so stop obsessing with it so much. I have a huge frame and I went through this pathetic phase too where I wanna make my frame insane and out of this world to get a halo. I succeeded and I got looks all the time when I bulked but guess what.....from men lmfao. Men are obsessed with my body and desperate framcel men stop me in the street to ask me what I do and if I workout. Women dont give a single fuck and will just see you as an ogre thats compensating or just obsessed with the gym. And my face isn't bad either btw

Focus on your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3593
Clavicles finish 80% of development by 12 years old. If you're 20, I'm 95% sure that they're sealed. I read a study about this with a huge sample size of indians. The average age for complete plate seal was 21. And towards the end of sealing, no increase happened

Don't waste your time and money buying shitty fake HGH. Your frame is already good so stop obsessing with it so much. I have a huge frame and I went through this pathetic phase too where I wanna make my frame insane and out of this world to get a halo. I succeeded and I got looks all the time when I bulked but guess what.....from men lmfao. Men are obsessed with my body and desperate framcel men stop me in the street to ask me what I do and if I workout. Women dont give a single fuck and will just see you as an ogre thats compensating or just obsessed with the gym. And my face isn't bad either btw

Focus on your face

Good insight, I appreciate it. One reason I stopped wearing muscly and tight shirts was for that reason tbh. A lot of gay men kept approaching me and hitting on me and I realized I was coming off as the typical gymcel so I stopped lol. But yea I’m softmaxxing for my face - getting my good skin back, losing face fat, thick neck. All my 3 main goals for rn I still gym but just to maintain, hated being bullied and puffy

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
Good insight, I appreciate it. One reason I stopped wearing muscly and tight shirts was for that reason tbh. A lot of gay men kept approaching me and hitting on me and I realized I was coming off as the typical gymcel so I stopped lol. But yea I’m softmaxxing for my face - getting my good skin back, losing face fat, thick neck. All my 3 main goals for rn I still gym but just to maintain, hated being bullied and puffy
I know what you mean lol. I live in Istanbul. Tons of middle aged, hairy creepy faggots that cat call me in the street. Don't try to respond aggressively because it turns them on. Even STRAIGHT men are more concerned with my body than women

Your frame will halo regardless of what you wear unless you're wearing a towel. Just wear a nice well fitted medium or large shirt and you'll look great without looking try hard. Your frame is already great so any improvement is diminishing returns. Also at some point more width will legit make u look like a cube. Sounds like mom talk but it's legit it makes u a little shorter especially if you're gainking weight all over your back too and stomach

Frame is great for getting respect from men tho. And some girls are REALLT into wide shoulders. The only girl I fucked was a girl from my class that messaged me first and told me I have nice shoulders. Shes 6 years older than me lmao

Anyway get as lean as possible, take care of your skin and hair. Just do ur lateral raises and forget about this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Mewing is cope after puberty. I hard mewed all day for a few months with zero results.