Has Anyone Here Actually Done LL?

Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5
I see people doing crazy shit like lefort or jaw implants but no one did LL, told you.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, <6PSLcel, murdah and 1 other person
I see people doing crazy shit like lefort or jaw implants but no one did LL, told you.
no one on here is spending 100k for 3 inches of height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, KhatcodaiA3, <6PSLcel and 3 others
something like @mrrubix (obviously not that or it would have come up) got it

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nathan
~5'6 is actually ideal. Nimble, can fit in small spaces, more leg room, less likelihood of back pain, ideal height for mating

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ryuken, KhatcodaiA3 and 4 others
didnt happen manlet

Because nobody here has 100k to throw on LL. only close one that is able to afford it is that one light skin nigger fag who has a jewish sugar daddy

something like @mrrubix (obviously not that or it would have come up) got it

not proof

LL is a meme Lol 100k to grow 3 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
3 inches is worth more than $100k. I'd pay that in a second if it were magic and not an agonizing imperfect solution.
maybe if i was rich yea but i dont see how 3 inches could possibly change ur life so much to make it worth that amount of money. maybe if ur like on the verge of tall(5’10-5’11) or on the verge of average(5’6-5’9)

maybe if ur like on the verge of tall(5’10-5’11) or on the verge of average(5’6-5’9)
you're right, what are the odds anyone would fall somewhere between 5'6 and 5'11?

who did the lefort or the jaw implants all i've seen is the modified orbital box osteotomy

LL is my final project. I’ll get LL somewhere around 26-30