Has anyone here successfully fixed their posture?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Has anyone here successfully fixed their posture?

yea i have, i had shit posture cuz i used to play CS 18 hrs a day for like 3 yrs. though it also took me 2-3 years to fix my posture. its a gradual process where u learn which part of ur body needs correction

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust, Orvka381 and Deleted member 27148
yea i have, i had shit posture cuz i used to play CS 18 hrs a day for like 3 yrs. though it also took me 2-3 years to fix my posture. its a gradual process where u learn which part of ur body needs correction
Howd u do it?

Howd u do it?
started doing deadlifts to straighten my lower back first, then i started pulling my shoulders slightly back and slightly pushed out my chest. also one of my shoulder was lower than the other so i started training that aswell and now my posture is 90% fixed

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Deleted member 27148
started doing deadlifts to straighten my lower back first, then i started pulling my shoulders slightly back and slightly pushed out my chest. also one of my shoulder was lower than the other so i started training that aswell and now my posture is 90% fixed
You said before that you grew from 5'8 - 6'1 from 16 - 18. Do you think your posture helped mostly with this?

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
You said before that you grew from 5'8 - 6'1 from 16 - 18. Do you think your posture helped mostly with this?
yeah i do think so

• +1
Yes, thanks. It's easy. But for 20+ YEARS I thought my dogshit posture was hereditary, natural & unfixable until I watched a few YouTube videos. Now I posture mog.

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

• JFL
  • +1
Yes, thanks. It's easy. But for 20+ YEARS I thought my dogshit posture was hereditary, natural & unfixable until I watched a few YouTube videos. Now I posture mog.

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons
Do you remember what YT vids u watched? How long did it take it? What posture did you have?

• +1