Why is my posture so fucked up? Anyone else fixed theirs?

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
How much height can i gain by fixing this posture? @alriodai , @eduardkoopman, @squirtoutmybooty , @diggbicc, @Nosecel @Rope'n'Roll ,@dr.mog, @thecel, @Max Frauder,

Attachments

• IMG_20230519_183244.jpg
    IMG_20230519_183244.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and BrahminBoss
adding LEAN muscle mass and strength. May likely fix alot of it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
How much height do u think i am loosing?

@eduardkoopman

Is that your normal posture? Looks weird af. You might have something wrong with your spine.

• +1
Yup its fucking wierd and am standing as straight as i can . I fucked up during my growth years . I think am loosing height due to this. I even used to sleep on my chest. And sit on desk all day. Am 18 right now. How kuch do u think am loosing in height
Is that your normal posture? Looks weird af. You might have something wrong with your spine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
@lasacrko, @TRUE_CEL

@Deepmaxer , @Kronos

@Beastimmung, @Cali Yuga ,@BrahminBoss ,

You’re fat

• +1
Shut upbro i run 5km everday , the fat deposition is in such place that it literally cannot burn i have to bring in right place man. I have a wingspan of 6'2.5 and shoe size 11 hand size 21cm @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
How much height can i gain by fixing this posture? @alriodai , @eduardkoopman, @squirtoutmybooty , @diggbicc, @Nosecel @Rope'n'Roll ,@dr.mog, @thecel, @Max Frauder,
Caged hard. Do you walk like that? Try to fix your posture but if you can't maybe go to a doctor because that doesn't look normal.

• JFL
Same bro. It fucks up mywalkingstyle , i have towear pants like those gangsters
Caged hard. Do you walk like that? Try to fix your posture but if you can't maybe go to a doctor because that doesn't look normal.
To notshow myass .

Same bro. It fucks up mywalkingstyle , i have towear pants like those gangsters

To notshow myass .
Train your core, you have severe anterior pelvic tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Trilogy and horizontallytall
How much do u thinkam loosing inheight? @4Inch4

Man i thought am loosing nearly 2.5 inches . Looks like my whole body is displaced in awrong position
No idea, at least half an inch.

Looks like you're simply leaning back to try & correct an entire efukt posture.

Firstly, correct your anterior pelvic tilt & strenghthen your glutes/ass.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Over for your dark moobs

You have severe anterior pelvic tilt, so to compsensate your upper body leans backward (or you would fall over). Fix it by training core with things like plank (while lower ab muscles and without compensating through midback). Many videos on that issue on youtube.
If it doesnt work after 1 month go to doctor for physio.

Also please stop the cope about fat deposits, going for 5km run and all is good but and all but you could easily drop 10% bodyfat and still be in healthy range so just do that tbh.

Is ot gyno or fat? Its not hard when pinched , feel same like pinching stomach

Over for your dark moobs

jaws too recessed to breathe functionally through your airway while your neck is upright

Your main problem is weak glutes, train ur ass and use glutes everytime u stand up and while you walk and you should fix it

• +1
How mu

Ch do u think i can gain in height?
Probably a little. Are you still growing? The main thing is you'll be both maximizing & maintaining your full height when you fix your whole posture & continue to work at it. So many people are losing height due to dogshit posture. That was me for years & years (& years) because I thought my hunchback & anterior rotated shoulders were just natural.

My maxilla seems downgrown . I have narrow palate too. I got some great width since last year after chewing hard and tough gum for 2 hours a day. This my pic
IMG 20230519 231157

jaws too recessed to breathe functionally through your airway while your neck is upright

My maxilla seems downgrown . I have narrow palate too. I got some great width since last year after chewing hard and tough gum for 2 hours a day. This my pic
3419926_IMG_20230519_231157.jpg

Yep i
Probably a little. Are you still growing? The main thing is you'll be both maximizing & maintaining your full height when you fix your whole posture & continue to work at it. So many people are losing height due to dogshit posture. That was me for years & years (& years) because I thought my hunchback & anterior rotated shoulders were just natural.
Grew 3 inches probably 5 countung posture from 16 to 17.5 . I have a wingsoan of 6'2 hand size of 21 cm and feet of 27.5 cm

Am 5 '9 now @Max Frauder

• Love it
too much phone usage and looking down while on the phones is what fucks up your spine in the first place

• +1
@alriodai bro was waiting for u

@MulattoTrenMaxxer how much can i gain bro from this posture?

@MulattoTrenMaxxer how much can i gain bro from this posture?
I fix my asymmetry and i gain 5 cm and Im not done yet
if the inside of your mouth is asymmetry=your height is decreased

What u mean bro ? Ur serious i hope?. Inside of mouth ?? U mean malocclusion? Ur indian too?

What u mean bro ? Ur serious i hope?. Inside of mouth ?? U mean malocclusion? Ur indian too?

@jupiter0445 what do u mean by symmetry inside mouth ? And see my above comment

Bro what is inside mouth asymmetry ? @jupiter0445

Bro what is inside mouth asymmetry ? @Jupiter
I fix my asymmetry and i gain 5 cm and Im not done yet
if the inside of your mouth is asymmetry=your height is decreased