Has anyone increased hand size (size, length and girth) ?

D

DrMaze

Iron
@mecmec

Someone has done it successfully? Does GH or MK677 work? I can use a little height increase too. I'm mid twenties btw.

this forum never fails to amuze ne

most guys arent even fully softmaxxed (like 99% of the people who post here) and they talk about the size of their hand:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, arabcelxxx, pppokerface and 9 others
use mk 677 or cjc1295 and buy a punching bag. Fill the bag with potting soil. Punch until your fists hurt. It may take a few days for your hands to recover from the micro-fracturing in the bones and the bruising. Wait for them to heal and work your way up to harder and harder punches with longer intensity. Your hands will grow and you should see the bag becoming worn out and ripped up after a few months.

The punching bags are not expensive, maybe 25 dollars for a descent Last Punch bag. the potting soil should be a few dollars each bag at walmart. fill with two and a half bags.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 17311 and 4 others
this forum never fails to amuze ne

most guys arent even fully softmaxxed (like 99% of the people who post here) and they talk about the size of their hand:lul::lul::lul::lul:
reccomend some softmaxxing strats. I already dermaroll.

ill write them in the order from most important to least

gymcel (neck included)
hairmax (haircut/dermaroll/minox/hairsystem/fin/dut)
skincare (moisturize/tan/supplements/exfoliate/wash 2x a day)
fashionmax (look up instagram models)
plug eyebrows if monobrow and dye if they are light
latisse for lashes and possibly dye if too light

do these and you will instantly gain a couple of psl if you arent doing them already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LooksOrDeath, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I am 5'3 with a 5 inch hand length :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski and LooksOrDeath
Will let everone know in 2 -3 months:feelsokman:

use mk 677 or cjc1295 and buy a punching bag. Fill the bag with potting soil. Punch until your fists hurt. It may take a few days for your hands to recover from the micro-fracturing in the bones and the bruising. Wait for them to heal and work your way up to harder and harder punches with longer intensity. Your hands will grow and you should see the bag becoming worn out and ripped up after a few months.

The punching bags are not expensive, maybe 25 dollars for a descent Last Punch bag. the potting soil should be a few dollars each bag at walmart. fill with two and a half bags.
did you try?

what if I use both mk677 and cjc1925

@mecmec

Someone has done it successfully? Does GH or MK677 work? I can use a little height increase too. I'm mid twenties btw.
I wanted to make a thread about increasing your bloddflow to the wrist area to improve nutritiant transportation, by precise cutting in certain spots.

Basically bonesmash 2.0

32842F27 A939 4BC4 84A0 0ABF2A3B0B23

U saw any gains in hand length and girth by doing ur method?
I am 18 and my hand hasn't grown in years,if i run peptides+mk do u think they would grow?
I apply wolffs law by bonesmahing my brow ridge without taking any hormone and it's working quite quick,do u think i can gain similarly in my hands?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
If u wanna go full autism mode you could try something like this

I hang weights off of my fingers for extended periods of time in order to lengthen them. This is usually for a minimum of 4 hours a day, but I try to shoot for 6 hours. You don't need a whole lot of weight. Start out with 2.5 plates hanging from each finger and gradually work your way to heavier weights. 2.5 lbs may not sound like much, but after a few hours, it gets pretty painful. Now I'm working with 10 lbs per finger and in two weeks, I'll be increasing to 12.5 lbs.

In addition, I do a lot of grip work so that my hands thicken up and don't look out of proportion. High reps are the key to this. I try to do 4,000 reps per hand with a gripper. I got mine from K-mart. Don't bother with the Captains of Crush or any other heavy-duty gripper. They're not meant to add size, just strength. Not that strength is bad, but you shouldn't worry about it until your hands are as big as you want them. There's basically no way to maintain hand strength while trying to enlarge them.

So far, I've been doing this for 8 months and my hands have gone from 7.25" to 7.875". It's taken a long time, but an increase of 5/8" is pretty good, I think.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I grew the muscle between my index and thumb as well as the one outside my pinky doing those rubber finger extender workout things. 200 reps a day. I have veins popping from that muscle too and I think my fingers are a bit thicker but not sure

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
don't bother

What do u recommend for increasing wrist size?

Also will this punching method add scars and callouses to my hand? how can i handmaxx w/o getting that?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I

Also will this punching method add scars and callouses to my hand? how can i handmaxx w/o getting that?
I hang from a rod so i have some callous and scars on my hand,it looks pretty cool and warrior like,at least to me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
why would you not want that
Why would i want bruises and callouses all over my hand? sleek long hands that are veiny and thickish mog imo

I dont have any scars or calluses yet I can completely destroy a punching bag and smash through pumpkins. Punching will just thicken up the entire forearm.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
Why would i want bruises and callouses all over my hand? sleek long hands that are veiny and thickish mog imo
They look really cool and masculine. Construction workers where I live work 10 hours a day. Their hands are calloused and bruised and look really masc. Calloused hands are strong asf.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
They look really cool and masculine. Construction workers where I live work 10 hours a day. Their hands are calloused and bruised and look really masc. Calloused hands are strong asf.
Post some examples bro

I dont have any scars or calluses yet I can completely destroy a punching bag and smash through pumpkins. Punching will just thicken up the entire forearm.
I'm going to do this.

Thoughts buying a punching "bob" and doing this?

what do you recommend for SIGNIFICANTLY increasing wrist size and diameter?

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and LooksOrDeath
Post some examples bro

I'm going to do this.

View attachment 1556582

smash your wrists into 2x4s or something. Idk, bonesmashing is the only way I know to increase bone. I think you should look at some shaolin monk excersizes if you are trying to strengthen hands. All I do is punching and I punch bags filled with potting soil and sand. Ive never used a dummy for punching bag practice because I want a hard surface, a sand bag is a perfect density because its hard but it will also absorb the energy so I can keep punching and strengthening my hands.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
smash your wrists into 2x4s or something. Idk, bonesmashing is the only way I know to increase bone. I think you should look at some shaolin monk excersizes if you are trying to strengthen hands. All I do is punching and I punch bags filled with potting soil and sand. Ive never used a dummy for punching bag practice because I want a hard surface, a sand bag is a perfect density because its hard but it will also absorb the energy so I can keep punching and strengthening my hands.
So if the density you're punchig is hard, it's beneficial bc you absorb the energy (mind explaining) and indirecetly bonesmash?

Yea im probably going to bonesmash+hella wrist exercises+igf-1 blast for wrist size tbh.

Tennis helps too, tennis is also a heightmaxx

• +1

Does this method increase the length of the fingers?

Lifting will make your muscles one the sides of hand larger.

I worked in a factory where I used my hands a lot for a while and it got more square subhuman shape

2709524_2021-11-15_20.26.41.jpg

Was already kinda big tho

• JFL
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken

does the palm gets bigger and longer?

Lslj for fingers, i tried it a year ago and it worked

• +1
Reactions: fachero17
@mecmec

mid twenties is rough, but do climbing and arm wrestling training, while using HGH of course. If you search up Adam ondra and look at his fingers, you will see they look like sausages (he is the goat at climbing). If you look at Devon larratt and how big he made his thumb and palm, you can see even at 40 you still have a chance to progress (assuming u use a solid amount of roids, and dedicate alot of time to it).

for specific exercises, 5 second half crimp (hand position in climbing, search it up) weighted hangs on any surface you can find will help your fingers to develop, do it for 5 sets and repeat thru out the week 3 times (less if you are feeling injury or prolonged weakness). Also add in passive gripper training (lightweight) to aid in recovery and blood flow for the fingers (many studies on this).

for thumb and palm thickness you will need to watch Devon larratts video about pumpkin training. It's a meme but actually worked for him, also do wrist curls and other things that load weight thru the bones and structure of your hands for thicker general palm structure. The body is always adapting, and with heavy substance abuse you can gain a ridiculously large hand and wrist if you desire.

Btw, that nigger who said to punch a bag all day is a retard, if you continue to do this while hoping for micro fractures, you will eventually get an actual fracture. The hands are too weak and it's too high impact and not enough time under tension. Also, when I fractured my hand it make one of my fingers eternally small and constantly swollen and weak, even years later. Don't risk it, and take my advice.

tl dr: abuse HGH and test, put your fingers and hand thru many exercises. Don't break your hand like a moron.

Could you explain well what you did?
It’s to use pressure on your bones like clamp or something till they get thicker but they only got thicker not longer unfortunately

@mecmec

I am 5'3 with a 5 inch hand length :(
Will let everone know in 2 -3 months:feelsokman:

I am 18 and my hand hasn't grown in years,if i run peptides+mk do u think they would grow?
I apply wolffs law by bonesmahing my brow ridge without taking any hormone and it's working quite quick,do u think i can gain similarly in my hands?
Could you explain well what you did?
It’s to use pressure on your bones like clamp or something till they get thicker but they only got thicker not longer unfortunately
Dead hangs.
mid twenties is rough, but do climbing and arm wrestling training, while using HGH of course. If you search up Adam ondra and look at his fingers, you will see they look like sausages (he is the goat at climbing). If you look at Devon larratt and how big he made his thumb and palm, you can see even at 40 you still have a chance to progress (assuming u use a solid amount of roids, and dedicate alot of time to it).

for specific exercises, 5 second half crimp (hand position in climbing, search it up) weighted hangs on any surface you can find will help your fingers to develop, do it for 5 sets and repeat thru out the week 3 times (less if you are feeling injury or prolonged weakness). Also add in passive gripper training (lightweight) to aid in recovery and blood flow for the fingers (many studies on this).

for thumb and palm thickness you will need to watch Devon larratts video about pumpkin training. It's a meme but actually worked for him, also do wrist curls and other things that load weight thru the bones and structure of your hands for thicker general palm structure. The body is always adapting, and with heavy substance abuse you can gain a ridiculously large hand and wrist if you desire.

Btw, that nigger who said to punch a bag all day is a retard, if you continue to do this while hoping for micro fractures, you will eventually get an actual fracture. The hands are too weak and it's too high impact and not enough time under tension. Also, when I fractured my hand it make one of my fingers eternally small and constantly swollen and weak, even years later. Don't risk it, and take my advice.

tl dr: abuse HGH and test, put your fingers and hand thru many exercises. Don't break your hand like a moron.
does the palm gets bigger and longer?
i thnk it just makes them thicker
Does this method increase the length of the fingers?
i'll send later in pm
Post some examples bro

I'm going to do this.

View attachment 1556582

If u wanna go full autism mode you could try something like this
I grew the muscle between my index and thumb as well as the one outside my pinky doing those rubber finger extender workout things. 200 reps a day. I have veins popping from that muscle too and I think my fingers are a bit thicker but not sure
If you guys wanna join serious handmaxxing community then PM me your Discord tags.

• +1
Lol just take HGH and go work on a farm doing heavy labour for 2 years.

Gymaxxing and leaning out should be enough to make them a bit thicker and vascular, for lenght i think the LSJL guy did grow his fingers but i dont know if you risk injury and tbh feels too autistic, none is looking at them at all that much. Having huge hands and normal/small penis would be worse

blasting gh/peptides/mk very long term may work, short term is useless and the gains will be water retention. Also generally your face will become a lot uglier. Leos head and feet did grow but his hands didnt and himself and people he know that abused GH became uglier than before in few years, around minute 11

also do bloods often and check glucose, tons of people gave themselves diabetes specially with mk677, not worth it unless giga handcel

Last edited: