Has anyone noticed an increase of foids echo chambering each other saying 30 isn’t old?

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Kraken
I’m seeing so much stuff on social media and TikTok about foids 30+ partying and living like 18yo’s

All the comments are other old roastie foids circling jerking each other about how “30 is still youngggg”

Delusional foids jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, TUSSELEIF, Gonthar and 2 others
It's a shame because a lot of women peak in their early - mid 20s. Then they just descend so fast.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Gilbert_Durandal
Allornothing

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sasha777, Deleted member 51465, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
who gives a fuck

I’m seeing so much stuff on social media and TikTok about foids 30+ partying and living like 18yo’s

All the comments are other old roastie foids circling jerking each other about how “30 is still youngggg”

Delusional foids jfl
they aren't delusional they are just realistic. a 30yo woman is much closer to a 18yo than a 45yo hag

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
It's not old the sad part Is that they should have a family by then. No family for wypipo, replaced by ethiopians and somalis Who spawn children like rabbits

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, grief and Gilbert_Durandal
they aren't delusional they are just realistic. a 30yo woman is much closer to a 18yo than a 45yo hag
There’s no comparison between a 18yo and a 30yo, they may as well be different species. 30yo and 45yo are on the same spectrum, both old

There’s no comparison between a 18yo and a 30yo, they may as well be different species. 30yo and 45yo are on the same spectrum, both old
lmao what? for girls there's barely a difference between 18 and 30, plenty of hot girls of each age
on the other hand 45 is about our mothers age definitely too old

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and TheRagingBull

Delusional foids jfl
As 24 y/o I think it's still young.

Delusional foids jfl
They only say that 30 is old when 30 year old Chad/Tyrone bangs 18 year old Becky

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
40 is old 30 is kinda getting there n shut

lmao what? for girls there's barely a difference between 18 and 30, plenty of hot girls of each age
on the other hand 45 is about our mothers age definitely too old
Sure, there are hot 30 year olds, but go on facebook and see how many of the hottest girls from your high school are even close to as appealing at 30.

Sure, there are hot 30 year olds, but go on facebook and see how many of the hottest girls from your high school are even close to as appealing at 30.
Many are bloated and those are the ones that still bothered to keep fit

These are single women still trying to compete with girls 10 years younger. They have no chance unless they plastic surgery maxxx.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
They peak in teens.
Only the ugly ones. Girls with shit bones and bodies peak at 14-17 where they’re forced to go to school and they can’t cope missing out on their prime.

Hot ones peak much later.

Coping roasties. They know subconsciously and collectively that their value which is solely their fertility is decreasing day by day. 30 is halfway to JB and halfway to when their eggs die off. They better hurry up to pump those babies out by then and stop coping about trying to be younger which they are NOT

🥚🥚🥚🥚

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and trueceI
Because it isn’t

Because it isn’t
Jump on tinder and set the age range around 30, becomes quickly obvious that they’re washed. If you look washed because of aging then you are indeed old

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Jump on tinder and set the age range around 30, becomes quickly obvious that they’re washed. If you look washed because of aging then you are indeed old
Ye I was speaking from a chronological perspective not biological, overwhelming majority of adult foids have shit lifestyles and bloat up the moment they turn 25 and it becomes even worse once they start popping out kids

With that being said tho there are some hot ass 30-40 year old milfs that mog some late teens-early 20s foids that I would happily drop my seed into at any moments notice