Has anyone of you ever been on a mixed-gender holiday?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Title. I haven't and I legit don't know anyone who has ever been on a holiday with a mixed-gender group, apart from school trips.

It's always portrayed in movies, and I guess it's the place/time ideal for getting into relationships or having sex. Too bad it only exists in movies.

Talking about shit like this jfl. I have done this before, roadtrips, but it was always 100% male. Chad only?

It’s just a movies thing tbh, on insta I always see people going on trips with their same sex friends

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 275 and RODEBLUR
It’s just a movies thing tbh, on insta I always see people going on trips with their same sex friends
Legit. Mixed gender friendgroups barely exist anymore tbh.

It has destroyed dating.

Οnly betas are friends with women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 275
Οnly betas are friends with women
Betas have no female friends where I live.Only male.

Alphas have female friends.

Sigmas have no friends.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Idontknowlol and datboijj
Title. I haven't and I legit don't know anyone who has ever been on a holiday with a mixed-gender group, apart from school trips.

It's always portrayed in movies, and I guess it's the place/time ideal for getting into relationships or having sex. Too bad it only exists in movies.

Talking about shit like this jfl. I have done this before, roadtrips, but it was always 100% male. Chad only?

Why would you want to anyway. When you go with groups it's usually to hit on the opposite gender so why would you want someone to get jealous of each other etc.

Only makes sense if it's people in a relationship.

havent been on a holiday since when i was in school with my parents during summer lol

Yes sort of, been to friends weddings overseas where it was a large group.

Not a lot happened, most of my friends GFs hate me cos they think I am a bad influence.

Have been on few holidays with noodle gf, didn't do anything except fuck loads and eat loads, but I think normies look up places to go and wake up early to go there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275