D

Deleted member 8699

Zephir
JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
Cope

Cope

I took lithium carbonate a couple years ago, seems to have a similar MoA to Valproate. Valproate is a GABA transaminase inhibitor that reduces the shunt of GABA back to glutamate. Lithium orotate may not be a potent enough NMDA antagonist, you should look into Memantine. Also Fasoracetam upregulates GABA-B and Clonidine suppresses glutamate release. I personally wouldn't fuck with bipolar meds.

K

Krezo

User not available
Yeah I love lithium flacing 🤪

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I took lithium carbonate a couple years ago, seems to have a similar MoA to Valproate. Valproate is a GABA transaminase inhibitor that reduces the shunt of GABA back to glutamate. Lithium orotate may not be a potent enough NMDA antagonist, you should look into Memantine. Also Fasoracetam upregulates GABA-B and Clonidine suppresses glutamate release. I personally wouldn't fuck with bipolar meds.
What was your experience with LC? How much did you take? What about side effects, especially kidneys and thyroid? Which parameters should be monitored when taking it?

Cope

Cope

What was your experience with LC? How much did you take? What about side effects, especially kidneys and thyroid? Which parameters should be monitored when taking it?
Not sure, I believe it was 300mg. You will experience brain fog, for some people it's really bad which is why Lamictal became more popular.

Users who are viewing this thread