Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lurkingTard and Cope
JFL just eat fucking batteries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 8699
I took lithium carbonate a couple years ago, seems to have a similar MoA to Valproate. Valproate is a GABA transaminase inhibitor that reduces the shunt of GABA back to glutamate. Lithium orotate may not be a potent enough NMDA antagonist, you should look into Memantine. Also Fasoracetam upregulates GABA-B and Clonidine suppresses glutamate release. I personally wouldn't fuck with bipolar meds.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, karbo and Bewusst
Yeah I love lithium flacing 🤪

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
lol why did you tag @AbandonShip :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I took lithium carbonate a couple years ago, seems to have a similar MoA to Valproate. Valproate is a GABA transaminase inhibitor that reduces the shunt of GABA back to glutamate. Lithium orotate may not be a potent enough NMDA antagonist, you should look into Memantine. Also Fasoracetam upregulates GABA-B and Clonidine suppresses glutamate release. I personally wouldn't fuck with bipolar meds.
What was your experience with LC? How much did you take? What about side effects, especially kidneys and thyroid? Which parameters should be monitored when taking it?

What was your experience with LC? How much did you take? What about side effects, especially kidneys and thyroid? Which parameters should be monitored when taking it?
Not sure, I believe it was 300mg. You will experience brain fog, for some people it's really bad which is why Lamictal became more popular.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst