Has anyone tried 10% or 15% minoxidil?

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
Examples of 15% minoxidil formulas:

These products are likely to be lower than described, probably around 12.5% instead of 15%. Has anyone tried this shit?

Absorption of minoxidil doesn't increase when you go past 5%, proof:

Nobody benefits from the 15% product except the seller who gets to extract more money from you with slightly increased material costs.
If anything it will only increase negative side effects and go systemic (giving you hair in places where you don't want it. like forehead, fingers).

The study cited also says irritation is increased at 10%, side effects are worse, and the 5% was better at regrowing hair.

There are also no commercially approved 10-15% Minox products (like Rogaine or Kirkland),
all the 10-15% (or even 20%) versions are basement operation eBay products made by sketchy people.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Examples of 15% minoxidil formulas:

These products are likely to be lower than described, probably around 12.5% instead of 15%. Has anyone tried this shit?
jfl mirin pfp morph

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Absorption of minoxidil doesn't increase when you go past 5%, proof:

Nobody benefits from the 15% product except the seller who gets to extract more money from you with slightly increased material costs.
If anything it will only increase negative side effects and go systemic (giving you hair in places where you don't want it. like forehead, fingers).

The study cited also says irritation is increased at 10%, side effects are worse, and the 5% was better at regrowing hair.

There are also no commercially approved 10-15% Minox products (like Rogaine or Kirkland),
all the 10-15% (or even 20%) versions are basement operation eBay products made by sketchy people.
I remember having a phone consultation with the Belgravia centre and they tried selling me 12% minoxidil JFL. Those guys really tried to scam me.

I remember having a phone consultation with the Belgravia centre and they tried selling me 12% minoxidil JFL. Those guys really tried to scam me.
5% is the highest I would go don't buy anything else, also so happy that you used the pic for your Avi :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims and Sexually Disabled