has anyone tried bonemashing the temples?

T

them streets b cold

lookism refugee
this is the weakest bone of the skull so I think it can be risky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
If you want wider temples you just need to hypertrophy your temporal muscles, not to bonesmash.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
you after bonesmashing your temples:

loltyler1 on Twitter: make fun of my head shape while im makin fun of ur  elo . shit kids https://t.co/i2mY6S4PTa / Twitter

yes i bonesmash whole cranium from bottom to top and the temple area near the orbitals and above the zygomatic.

it is painful but legit as I was recessed too in temple bone wise not hair wise of course.

my recessed cranium has gain like 2-3mm horizontally length in less than 15 bonesmashing session it is visible now the cranium pill is real and underated.

chin and jaw recessed isn't as bad looking as recessed upper third in my opinion and is easily fixable via surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
just chew gum.

go to a mirror and see what muscles in your forehead are working

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
yes i bonesmash whole cranium from bottom to top and the temple area near the orbitals and above the zygomatic.

it is painful but legit as I was recessed too in temple bone wise not hair wise of course.

my recessed cranium has gain like 2-3mm horizontally length in less than 15 bonesmashing session it is visible now the cranium pill is real and underated.

chin and jaw recessed isn't as bad looking as recessed upper third in my opinion and is easily fixable via surgeries.
how hard do you smash?

lighter on neurocranium and temples because it is painful and fragile.

much less than browridge for instance.

i use fist to warm up then hammer slightly for 5 minutes/once a week.

I just chew using my temporalis muscles and it's helped with width and jaw projection

• +1
Reactions: Loki
it's 2022 and mfs are still bonesmashing.