Has anyone tried GHB?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
How does it compare to benzos and other drugs?

Tell me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: x30001
No idea, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Oh god.....

you can legally buy it in europe
1.4 butanediol

less sickness and forgetfulness than alcohol......

yeah right
Apparently 1 mL is the difference between getting high and dying? Not sure I want to mess with this stuff tbh

Last edited:
Apparently 1 mL is the difference between getting high and dying? Not sure I want to mess with this stuff tbh

you should use a pipette or scale syringe

dont consume it with other drugs

dont do it more then 1-2 per months

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Cage u fucked up

Are you actually on ghk-cu
No not yet. Expensive shit. Will get on it in the next 3 months or so. 2.5mg subq injections 2x per day
Ye. it kills a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
no but i was benzohead tbh

no but i was benzohead tbh
I'm still on klonopin... withdrawals are the worst thing known to man. even if i just reduce my dose for a few days, i feel like i'm about to die. fuck

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Well to those who think phenibit is some sort of anxiolytic supplement and not a drug. Take my warning as grave advice. Get addicted to that shit, and you will probably, eventually end up dead, or ruin your life, or one or the other, or both with ruining your life first and then death, or no death, but persistent suffering. Seriously. Idgaf when people talk about coke and stimulants, mdma, ketamine idk i never tried them. but do not buy phenibut. It will end you. Either it kills you, or it kills your opportunities. Figure out why you want to take it so bad in the first place, and why most others don't want to, or don't even know about it. THINK.

Well to those who think phenibit is some sort of anxiolytic supplement and not a drug. Take my warning as grave advice. Get addicted to that shit, and you will probably, eventually end up dead, or ruin your life, or one or the other, or both with ruining your life first and then death, or no death, but persistent suffering. Seriously. Idgaf when people talk about coke and stimulants, mdma, ketamine idk i never tried them. but do not buy phenibut. It will end you. Either it kills you, or it kills your opportunities. Figure out why you want to take it so bad in the first place, and why most others don't want to, or don't even know about it. THINK.
why what happened, elab