Has cold approaching ever worked for one of you guys

blackd3ath20

blackd3ath20

Joever
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
601
Reputation
608
Getting a follow back does not count bro I mean like going on a date or more
 
its just numbers game lad, if she saying no she means yes and playing hard to get
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pakinextdoor
its just numbers game lad, if she saying no she means yes and playing hard to get
I’ve never had the courage to cold approach a girl in my life but I’m not sure about what you’re saying bro
 
Getting a follow back does not count bro I mean like going on a date or more
it doesn't work bro you may approach maybe 20 women and only get 1 hookup from one of them (not even considering your stats). It just doesn't work. You will not find love that way only hookups.

Condition is changed if you are a chad though cuz chads can do anything. You may cold approach just for Building your Social Up and Upping your game. Plus in some retarded countries like mine they it's creepy or harasing (even for chads btw) so yea you can get in trouble too so if you do cold approach maybe don't do it on streets like those retarted streamers.
 
  • +1
Reactions: blackd3ath20
it doesn't work bro you may approach maybe 20 women and only get 1 hookup from one of them (not even considering your stats). It just doesn't work. You will not find love that way only hookups.

Condition is changed if you are a chad though cuz chads can do anything. You may cold approach just for Building your Social Up and Upping your game. Plus in some retarded countries like mine they it's creepy or harasing (even for chads btw) so yea you can get in trouble too so if you do cold approach maybe don't do it on streets like those retarted streamers.
I think streamers get better results because of their status and women wanting to be important on camera but yeah I feel just the same way, every time I see a pretty girl in public I think to myself maybe I should just approach her but what would I gain from it? An IG follow? I’m good thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69
Isn't usually worth it if you're not getting any signs she likes you. I never asked one out but tried making conversation with many random women to see if it leads to anything and they're always not receptive and they are dry.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69
Isn't usually worth it if you're not getting any signs she likes you. I never asked one out but tried making conversation with many random women to see if it leads to anything and they're always not receptive and they are dry.
How attractive do you consider yourself?
 
it doesn't work bro you may approach maybe 20 women and only get 1 hookup from one of them (not even considering your stats). It just doesn't work. You will not find love that way only hookups.

Condition is changed if you are a chad though cuz chads can do anything. You may cold approach just for Building your Social Up and Upping your game. Plus in some retarded countries like mine they it's creepy or harasing (even for chads btw) so yea you can get in trouble too so if you do cold approach maybe don't do it on streets like those retarted streamers.
how do i get this “love” you speak of?
 
Women don’t really like meeting new people, only in situations of proximity such as work, school, etc. unless she approaches you. However don’t let this deter you from saying hey and trying
 
find through some common links bro. I am actually a very bad nigga to be asking this but yea that's the best way bro
what to do if i have no links with anyone?
 
what to do if i have no links with anyone?
See you gotta make some "friends" (find do anything yea funny thing u can make friends through cold approach i have done this it works) and then you link up the friends and their friends so on so forth you get a chain then you fish out who you wanna talk to (girls and shit) and yea. that's how it works tbh. Tbh my social game has been is Shits rn and i really gotta go back out in the field (it's been long i have become comfortable in my own isolation). Tbh i wont care that much but I must compete with someone so yea. That's the advice i would give you bro.
 
only work for minor, above 18 they love a talkative guy
 
See you gotta make some "friends" (find do anything yea funny thing u can make friends through cold approach i have done this it works) and then you link up the friends and their friends so on so forth you get a chain then you fish out who you wanna talk to (girls and shit) and yea. that's how it works tbh. Tbh my social game has been is Shits rn and i really gotta go back out in the field (it's been long i have become comfortable in my own isolation). Tbh i wont care that much but I must compete with someone so yea. That's the advice i would give you bro.
So i gotta make friends who talk to girls? wouldn’t i have to be high smv to befriend those types of guys since usually women only talk to high smv guys? and id also have to be NT :lul:
 
So i gotta make friends who talk to girls? wouldn’t i have to be high smv to befriend those types of guys since usually women only talk to high smv guys? and id also have to be NT :lul:
that's the best way without being creepy or a chad bro i just told you the truth, get out of the comfort zone if you don't wanna be a sore loser without a social group
 
I’ve never had the courage to cold approach a girl in my life but I’m not sure about what you’re saying bro
It rarely works. Most women reject men automatically. Like before they even analyze your LMS. So unless you have enough looks or money to make them think twice about what they're used to doing, you'll likely just get rejected.

But don't let that stop you. You should still do it. It'll re condition your brain appropriately.
 

Similar threads

antrax
Replies
22
Views
78
TGUN.
TGUN.
xXXxZeusxXXx
Replies
1
Views
15
xXXxZeusxXXx
xXXxZeusxXXx
ethnic_coper67
Replies
0
Views
30
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
romanstock
Replies
8
Views
29
yyk117
yyk117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top