Has rape ever turned into sex?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Sphinx
I wonder if there has ever been a case where a very attractive man has tried to rape a women and because she found him so attractive it just turned into sex JFL. This has to be a real thing right?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014, klip11, Gonthar and 3 others
it probably has happened, but users here will tell you all women enjoy rape no matter what jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, Lokki, incel194012940 and 2 others
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Aero, LegitUser and 3 others
it probably has happened, but users here will tell you all women enjoy rape no matter what jfl
Only if they are attracted to that guy

Richard Ramirez would rape and only kill if the women tried to resist. They also had to pray and beg Satan for mercy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Manletmachine and dehydrated
ofc an dalit inquiring about rape

no pajeet,

the white girl you were planning to rape will not enjoy it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, M-1014, Niggamaxxer and 9 others
Only if they are attracted to that guy
nah even then theyre not gonna just enjoy it every time
its prolly a rare combination of having a rape fetish + the guy not being very violent + him being good looking

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Richard Ramirez would rape and only kill if the women tried to resist. They also had to pray and beg Satan for mercy.
I doubt they enjoyed it. Maybe if he took care of his teeth more they would have

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
nah even then theyre not gonna just enjoy it every time
its prolly a rare combination of having a rape fetish + the guy not being very violent + him being good looking
Ur probably right tbh. Rape usually involved violence which a normal girl wouldn’t enjoy. But I’m talking about no rape fetish tho that doesn’t count

I’m sure it has transpired somewhere out there. Lots of horny chads fuck drunk girls in bathroom stalls. I’m sure some abused ass girl probably gave into their assailant at some point.

Ur probably right tbh. Rape usually involved violence which a normal girl wouldn’t enjoy. But I’m talking about no rape fetish tho that doesn’t count
then i dont think so, it'd be too stressful

I’m sure it has transpired somewhere out there. Lots of horny chads fuck drunk girls in bathroom stalls. I’m sure some abused ass girl probably gave into their assailant at some point.
That isn’t really rape though. I mean like just out on the street it happens not in some warm setting where they already know each other

I doubt they enjoyed it. Maybe if he took care of his teeth more they would have
He was 8 PSL. He had tons of admirers and orbiters during trial. They probably didn't have to look at his teeth much during sex.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
He was 8 PSL. He had tons of admirers and orbiters during trial. They probably didn't have to look at his teeth much during sex.
He literally tortured them they obviously didn’t enjoy that lmao. He was brutal with ur

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Most rape happens within marriage and the woman is unlikely to have married the man if she didn't find him attractive at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Manletmachine
Most rape happens within marriage and the woman is unlikely to have married the man if she didn't find him attractive at all.
They kind of deserve if they just married a beta buxxer wtf were they expecting Lmao

They kind of deserve if they just married a beta buxxer wtf were they expecting Lmao
The betabuxxer deserves to go to prison if he's dumb enough to marry a food that doesn't like him and then try to rape her. It's going against nature to sleep with a woman who's too attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
The betabuxxer deserves to go to prison if he's dumb enough to marry a food that doesn't like him and then try to rape her. It's going against nature to sleep with a woman who's too attractive.
They both deserve what they got

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
usually when the women doesn't report it, they liked it

i said what i said cuz it was funny and that it could get me reps

it was mean/a lil too far tho i will admit

im sorry
I don’t even remember what you said

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I wonder if there has ever been a case where a very attractive man has tried to rape a women and because she found him so attractive it just turned into sex JFL. This has to be a real thing right?
Bump

• +1
Probably a bbc raping a Stacy and then she gets turned on by his bbc and she starts enjoying it

• JFL
Why do looksmaxxers post about this when they have too much social anxiety to ask for the time