Has your looksmaxxing made you unrecognizable so far?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

I'd say people I met before 2018 wouldn't recognize me now.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, RAITEIII, brainded and 4 others
no i haven't hardmaxxed yet

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hector, W0KESTMOTHF and 3 others
people sometimes dont recognize me but that has a lot to do with bodymaxing and no glasses anymore

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and SubhumanCurrycel
Unless you've lost a lot of fat or properly hardmaxxed your main features like eyes/jaw, this won't be the case for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 616, sasha777 and 4 others
Unless you've lost a lot of fat or properly hardmaxxed your main features like eyes/jaw, this won't be the case for most people.
Tbh I plan on getting MSE + bimax and I don't think I'll become unrecognizable, but I wonder how people will react. Don't care tbh

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Ocelot
Not unrecognizeable but when I meet family I haven't met in a while I get a lot of unsolicited comments on how much ive changed.
Mostly how my face is matured and body/height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Not unrecognizeable but when I meet family I haven't met in a while I get a lot of unsolicited comments on how much ive changed.
What did you do ? Leanmaxx or surgerymaxx ?

What did you do ? Leanmaxx or surgerymaxx ?

Ignore the hair in the second pic it was after scalp massage with castor oil

But between the photos I went from 55kg to 76kg lean muscle gymceling
5'9-5'11 growth
chewmaxxed for almost a year and mewed for 2+ years (maybe its cope but hey my jaw did change a lot)
Skinmaxxed a little

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 616, Copeful and 3 others
Title

I'd say people I met before 2018 wouldn't recognize me now.
My journey has been slightly longer and that’s why you can argue that maybe it was late puberty which played a role. Most of my friends from 2015 and 2016 did not recognize me in 2019.

• +1
View attachment 645061View attachment 645062

5'9-5'11 growth
chewmaxxed for almost a year and mewed for 2+ years (maybe its cope but hey my jaw did change a lot)
Skinmaxxed a little
congrats man, you were still in puberty in the first pic for you to grow 2 inches ? Looked already like you were 22 ngl
About mewing... I changed my facebook pfp (no frauding tbh I'd cringe at frauding in the face of my IRL friends) but still a friend of mine who didn't see me since 2 years or so told me I became better looking, the only looksmax I've been doing since then is mewing, so... maybe it's not that cope and it's doing minimal changes that are still enough ?...

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • Love it
congrats man, you were still in puberty in the first pic for you to grow 2 inches ? Looked already like you were 22 ngl
About mewing... I changed my facebook pfp (no frauding tbh I'd cringe at frauding in the face of my IRL friends) but still a friend of mine who didn't see me since 2 years or so told me I became better looking, the only looksmax I've been doing since then is mewing, so... maybe it's not that cope and it's doing minimal changes that are still enough ?...
My two cents on it tbh.
Both my parents are gigarecessed they were raised first world, despite the fact my grandparents have normal profiles and didn't even know wtf a dentist is when they came here.

• Love it
Reactions: Ampere
My two cents on it tbh.
Both my parents are gigarecessed they were raised first world, despite the fact my grandparents have normal profiles and didn't even know wtf a dentist is when they came here.
LMAO mirin your inhib to take your parent's profile pictures for science ahah
My parents aren't recessed and if I simulate this
Mewing
with photoshop I have a legit chadlite+ side profile mouth breathing is the biggest suifuel ever, not even lefort 3 can fix that

• +1
LMAO mirin your inhib to take your parent's profile pictures for science ahah
My parents aren't recessed and if I simulate this View attachment 645065 with photoshop I have a legit chadlite+ side profile mouth breathing is the biggest suifuel ever, not even lefort 3 can fix that
I blackpilled my parents (mostly my mum) about tongue posture because my younger brother mouthbreathes a decent portion of the day or mostly in his sleep.
Makes a lot of sense because all my grandparents had normal profiles+ 0 extractions until maybe old age for cracked tooth.

Unfortunately not yet, the big changes are going to come for me soon

Screenshot 2020 09 05 15 26 13 849 comsnapchatandroid
Screenshot 2020 09 05 15 26 44 872 comsnapchatandroid
2 years appart

• +1
I blackpilled my parents (mostly my mum) about tongue posture because my younger brother mouthbreathes a decent portion of the day or mostly in his sleep.
Makes a lot of sense because all my grandparents had normal profiles+ 0 extractions until maybe old age for cracked tooth.
I'm mouth taping to prevent mouth breathing at night, but I don't think I'm mewing during sleep, my tongue probably relaxes itself and I can't fall asleep if I'm on my back jfl
Despite these reasons I probably won't get reimbursed for MSE + bimax jfl at my cucked country

• So Sad
I'm mouth taping to prevent mouth breathing at night, but I don't think I'm mewing during sleep, my tongue probably relaxes itself and I can't fall asleep if I'm on my back jfl
Despite these reasons I probably won't get reimbursed for MSE + bimax jfl at my cucked country
Mewing in sleep was hard to do but I eventually got it tbh.
If I wakeup in the middle of the night I feel my tongue suctioned to the top.
Chewgun imo, it makes the resting position of mewing feel so much easier maybe its stronger jaws? idk.

Not unrecognizable, but quite a few people have mentioned how I've changed and look different now

View attachment 645061View attachment 645062

5'9-5'11 growth
Skinmaxxed a little
fucking hell,went from low T bullied straight a's in maths curry to high T curry that bullies you to suicide.nice looksmaxxing, if you live in a country where the ethnicpill isnt too brutal you can slay

• JFL
16 first 18 now like going from 25% to 15% :) going for 12%
lifefuel as fuck thats almost exactly my bf% right now and i dont look that bloated, when i fraud with duck face i can see good bones too.insane ascension tbh bro keep it up

• +1
Reactions: Lars
lifefuel as fuck thats almost exactly my bf% right now and i dont look that bloated, when i fraud with duck face i can see good bones too.insane ascension tbh bro keep it up
good luck bro!

i ascended hard after 17 yo somehow and many people I haven't seen before then don't recognise me. I actively avoid contact with many such people.

• +1
Yeah I started mewing, nofap and cold showers and my parents didn't recognize me when I visited them, I had to spend 30 mintues explaining to them that I was indeed their son.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sinjiyam and Deleted member 616
I'll get rhino and a chin and a beard hope that changes my face a lot don't want to be recognized for real

• +1
Yeah I started mewing, nofap and cold showers and my parents didn't recognize me when I visited them, I had to spend 30 mintues explaining to them that I was indeed their son.
love these memes

I lost a lot of fat by gymaxxing and buccal fat removal, got my chin advanced, got curly hair and covered my forehead with fringe, cleared up my acne, made my scars practically invisible, have a different skin tone now by tanmaxxing, and I just had lower bleph in August.

Matched with several foids that I encountered 1-2 years ago and none have recognized me. Some people I know for more than 2-3 years also didn’t recognize my face irl.

My next goal is to hardmaxx on my jaw to become completely unrecognizable and start a brand new life.

• Love it
Reactions: Ocelot
Last Christmas my mom showed my pics to my grandparents that I hadn’t seen for years. They said I look unrecognizable and like a movie star now JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4310, brainded and 1 other person
I lost a lot of fat by gymaxxing and buccal fat removal, got my chin advanced, got curly hair and covered my forehead with fringe, cleared up my acne, made my scars practically invisible, have a different skin tone now by tanmaxxing, and I just had lower bleph in August.

Matched with several foids that I encountered 1-2 years ago and none have recognized me. Some people I know for more than 2-3 years also didn’t recognize my face irl.

My next goal is to hardmaxx on my jaw to become completely unrecognizable and start a brand new life.
Do people ask you or act in a way as if you have done something?

Do people ask you or act in a way as if you have done something?
Those who didn’t recognize me just called me handsome on tinder. The old acquaintances irl didn’t say anything (I cut them off long time ago anyway).

As for those who still know me they just asked me if I lost weight, or they complimented on my hair.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Those who didn’t recognize me just called me handsome on tinder. The old acquaintances irl didn’t say anything (I cut them off long time ago anyway).

As for those who still know me they just asked me if I lost weight, or they complimented on my hair.
jfl at normies tbh, it's a false uniqueness fallacy but it really feels like they're living in an entirely different mental state compared to PSLers.

It truly is insane; the effect this small niche community has on people pushing them to get surgeries and entirely changing their world view forever.

• Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 616
Yes by my own sister she didn't see me for months

I plan to move to a new city next year and get surgery right after. Will be a new life

• Love it
I’m scared shitless of next year. I haven’t met a lot of friends and family due to quarantine. I’m losing weight like crazy, completely different haircut, dyed my hair and will change my eye color next year along with a few more operations and surgeries. What should I tell people ffs

• +1
Shaving and style hair already makes people not recognise me

• +1
  • +1