Hasan Finally Reacts To The Blackpill (Wheat Waffles)

D

Deleted member 16110

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, YungStud, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others

PSYCHOTIC Incel Video​

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 19036 and 12 others
noooo not that kind of material analysis:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fjor2096, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Nope he browsed lookism on strem a while ago, but I guess this is more in depth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
I would knock that faggot out cold and piss all over his mansion too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogxa, Chintuck22, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
dude to his right is a straight up truecel. you can tell he’s getting blackpilled just from watching the video. jfl, a rich chad would never ingest looks theory because he doesn’t have to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogxa, Yuya Moggershima, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
I hate that faggot

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, ShowerMaxxing, forevergymcelling and 10 others
dude to his right is a straight up truecel. you can tell he’s getting blackpilled just from watching the video. jfl, a rich chad would never ingest looks theory because he doesn’t have to.
He's not a chad he's a mtn with height halo and white passing ethnic he's from turkey, If he wasn't 6'4 and he was 5'9 he would be incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mehman, mogxa, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
it gets so repetitive, he just nitpicks what he can and copes with humour and adhoms when confronted with reality.

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, Deleted member 1901, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Hes a moron it sounds like

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
it gets so repetitive, he just nitpicks what he can and copes with humour and adhoms when confronted with reality.
cause if he admits the blackpill his roastie feminist views will get him banned and cancel him, they want him to continue feeding the sweet lie that a tall normie like him will commit to a overweight feminist roastie

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, Yuya Moggershima, Merćer and 8 others
He just disagrees with every point

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, ShowerMaxxing and DwayneWhite55
i knew he would react after noah samsen. the blackpill is mainstream. soon even dudes like joe rogan and jordan peterson with millions of subscribers will mention looks discrimination.

something funny i saw was when wheat waffles talks about the 80/20 rule. hasan plays dumb saying “where did he even get this stuff it’s so weird“ (to look better to teenage girls), but the 80/20 rule was an actual study from tinder. the funny thing is he could’ve debunked the 80/20 study by the fact that tinder is predominately men. instead he fell into the trap of denying the statistics completely.

this is why people like destiny hate hasan. he doesn’t know how to actually talk about stuff and he can be debunked so easily that he is the equivalent of a screaming sjw who just pushes center leaning people away from his side and makes right leaning people hate him even more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogxa, Truecel14, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Controversial Gaming

Controversial Gaming

for 2 timer siden (redigert)
Its crazy that all of those people literally put little to no effort to improve themselves . One of the best things I learned after becoming left leaning is that women just want you to look at them as human being first , you automatically become more confident if you get this into your head .

:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogxa, ManzareK, Lihito and 1 other person

chad doesn't even understand the blsckpill Hasan is low iq af but extremely successful he's basically a walking proof of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, Truecel14, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
They both are coping hard. Especially the fatcel on the right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogxa, 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Major coping going on in that vid

• +1
Reactions: mogxa and Oberyn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogxa, Truecel14, 5'8manlet and 13 others
Hasan's viewerbase is 98% incel and 2% faggots :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogxa, 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Hasan doesn't realize that a huge percentage of his viewer base are potential incels and reacting to these types of videos just blackpills hundreds of them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Hasan doesn't realize that a huge percentage of his viewer base are potential incels and reacting to these types of videos just blackpills hundreds of them.
yes even tho waffles videos sucks he should have reacted to some of the good ones of tails

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Oberyn
The fat incel on the right is his brother

Brutal genetic recombination pill, imagine getting mogged like this by your own brother. NO MERCY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogxa, Chadethnic101, Truecel14 and 15 others
he sounds so low iq and that laugh wtf, most non NT shit ever

• +1
Reactions: mogxa and Deleted member 18244
Hes derrick jaxn maxxing. Telling his followers what they want to hear while deep down believing the opposite

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: mogxa, ShowerMaxxing, white girls lover and 4 others
This nigga always gives me creepy autist vibes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 18244

It’s over normies are gonna com in our forums by hundreds now.:feelscry:
Competition will be even more harder.

Please @Alexanderr turn the website private before it’s too late

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and bogii
Muh life experience :soy:

Glad to see Wheat Waffles getting roasted. Hasan is a walking blackpill, pretty sure he was on lookism.net for years, wish he'd just be genuine instead of trying to bluepill and soymaxx his audience.

Who cares what that retarded chad thinks. He said america deserved 9/11 and preaches communist values while living in a 3 mil house while his famous uncle secured him every gig in his life lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Hasan is on minox and finasteride, so he's blackpilled already.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mogxa, Truecel14, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Serious cope in this video.

Notice how he skips past bits like the online dating percentage, because he has no actual rebuttals.

Glad to see Wheat Waffles getting roasted. Hasan is a walking blackpill, pretty sure he was on lookism.net for years, wish he'd just be genuine instead of trying to bluepill and soymaxx his audience.
He’s a low IQ spec. No way in hell he’s blackpilled he thinks he gets girls due to holding frame and not his status looks and height fucking Arab joke

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18244
He’s a low IQ spec. No way in hell he’s blackpilled he thinks he gets girls due to holding frame and not his status looks and height fucking Arab joke
He's insanely blackpilled but he's not gonna be honest with his stream. He doesn't want to ruin what he has going on. He mogs all his friends on a daily basis living in Hollywood, knows about all these forums and looksmaxed hard for over a decade. He's playing the other side just to placate his audience just like he's a fake SJW

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, Truecel14 and Deleted member 18244
He's insanely blackpilled but he's not gonna be honest with his stream. He doesn't want to ruin what he has going on. He mogs all his friends on a daily basis living in Hollywood, knows about all these forums and looksmaxed hard for over a decade. He's playing the other side just to placate his audience just like he's a fake SJW
Proof he looks maxxed hard? I want to wage a Jihad on this cunt he annoyed me so much in this video

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
dude is just coping through every point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and white girls lover
I’ve seen so many libtards make shit about WW like that other soy from a few days ago, it’s like a they can’t can’t stop coping and seething at the :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
i knew he would react after noah samsen. the blackpill is mainstream. soon even dudes like joe rogan and jordan peterson with millions of subscribers will mention looks discrimination.

something funny i saw was when wheat waffles talks about the 80/20 rule. hasan plays dumb saying “where did he even get this stuff it’s so weird“ (to look better to teenage girls), but the 80/20 rule was an actual study from tinder. the funny thing is he could’ve debunked the 80/20 study by the fact that tinder is predominately men. instead he fell into the trap of denying the statistics completely.

this is why people like destiny hate hasan. he doesn’t know how to actually talk about stuff and he can be debunked so easily that he is the equivalent of a screaming sjw who just pushes center leaning people away from his side and makes right leaning people hate him even more
Face

Height

Hair
ER + Just be NT + Rogan says femcels don’t exist lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogxa, white girls lover and Toth's thot
Wheat Waffles is really cashing in on the blackpill. The amount of attention he is gathering is something never seen before. 1 year ago when I found his channel with only 2 videos, I would have never imagined big internet personalities reacting to his content. I don't think there is a single blackpill channel with as many subs as him right now. Not even FaceandLMS.
Soon he is going to reach 100k subs. He will only continue to grow and with him, the blackpill will be popularized. Not sure if it's a good thing.

i think there’s a good midpoint in what hasan says and the video he’s responding to. I definitely think that wheat waffles perspective can make you feel hopeless and give up. However hasan just denies reality and is bluepilling tf out of his incel audience.