HASAN PIKER BULLIES STFCELS BY CALLING SOMEONE THE "C" WORD AND GETS BANNED FROM TWITCH

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....

FUNNIEST shit i've seen so far this month :lul::lul:

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @Ezhartsten @sandcelmuttcel @Warlow @bobby @Hydroweed @TsarTsar444 @Shrek2OnDvD @Blackmannnns @Jagged0 @TRUE_CEL @DharkDC @Ryan

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15246, Ryan and 12 others
Who even watch this sissy faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Warlow, MiroslavBulldosex and 10 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, alriodai, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
AHHHHHHHHHH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
white fragility

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Sal, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
was i just watching a grown man with beard and his nails painted?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Albeacho, HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 1627 and 12 others
he's anti stormfront, i'd like to meet him one day
yeah ok he is anti stormfront but remember he is a sissy faggot too and real men dont condone that bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, datboijj, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
I like this guy

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
was i just watching a grown man with beard and his nails painted?
in your village in chechnya you would be stoned to death for watching a video like that

:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, TsarTsar444, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
This guy is smart, hes trying to fuck jbs that say they are against racism thats why hes doing that. He's already sexually attractive, so now he is appealing to their so called personality in order to build that attraction even more.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
in your village in chechnya you would be stoned to death for watching a video like that

:ogre:
nigga said stoned:feelskek: we dont throw no stones here we shoot with ak47

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
What a dumbass

Loses his career because he wanted to suck BLM cock

Also descending hard losing his masc look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and BearBoy
He is fat af and frauds on every live stream

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
What a dumbass

Loses his career because he wanted to suck BLM cock

Also descending hard losing his masc look
lol?

his career isnt over JFL, he has a base behind him

and he's temporairly banned from twitch :lul: you forgot the left runs this media shit.

Hasan sometimes acts like he is white sometimes he doesn’t,does whatever is in his best interest as a white turk .

Pretty much what I do :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15099 and TsarTsar444
this dude thinks hes masculine and strong because he's 6'4.

this dude would shit his pants if a 5'5 ISIS fighter started shooting at him IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, MaxillaMaxing, ✿👍col and 5 others
such a fcking show off bragger
disgusting turk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and MrGlutton
nigga said stoned:feelskek: we dont throw no stones here we shoot with ak47
:rolleyes:... i have a question for people like you, do you really think your women would stay with you out of their own free will if they weren't forced to by their society?

As a curry, i already know that its over for your average curry when it comes to curry women, so i dont cope. Curry women only want lightskin chadpreets that either pass off as med or persian, or they just want white normies and above. The only reason they marry average curry men is due culture pressure and or literally being forced to by their parents.

:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
:rolleyes:... i have a question for people like you, do you really think your women would stay with you out of their own free will if they weren't forced to by their society?

As a curry, i already know that its over for your average curry when it comes to curry women, so i dont cope. Curry women only want lightskin chadpreets that either pass off as med or persian, or they just want white normies and above. The only reason they marry average curry men is due culture pressure and or literally being forced to by their parents.
retarded low IQ question

its the culture and MEN actual masculine MEN who control the women.

But north caucasians are high T high DHT and masculine, which is what women actually want but in the west women hate it because of feminism and media. So i dont think even if it wasnt forced we would have issues

Last edited:
retarded low IQ question

we all know womens nature so of course they wouldnt stay, its the culture and MEN actual masculine MEN who control the women.
It was just a question. But thank you for not being a coper.

but also for curries its different they are malnourished ugly beings who bald even with low DHT

our men are good looking we have no balding genes even though we are high DHT, our women have masculine Men and arent brainwashed by media to want tiktok faggots

so i think they wouldnt leave anyways lol

Last edited:
  • +1
It was just a question. But thank you for not being a coper.
No when it comes to looks we have no problems you need to think our country accepts masculinity and doesnt hate it

We know that women like masculinity the most but the west is just brainwashed and feminism makes women hate masc men and want to get rid of them.

But of course some women would be whores since its in the nature thats why its good to force all.

• +1

over for this self-hating dindu reject

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432 and BearBoy
Hasan sometimes acts like he is white sometimes he doesn’t,does whatever is in his best interest as a white turk .

Pretty much what I do :lul:
He claims he’s White.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
He claims he’s White.
But he sometimes just subtly lumps himself with non whites if it’s useful or maybe only I get that vibe?

Like he will often classify himself as Muslim as well.Minority card works well over there in us,it’s useful to be one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15099 and n0rthface
but also for curries its different

our men are good looking we have no balding genes even though we are high DHT, our women have masculine Men and arent brainwashed by media to want tiktok faggots

so i think they wouldnt leave anyways lol

Ehh... there is a fine line between being "good looking" and just being masc ogres that have way too primitive masc looking features that are too intimidating and arent actually considered physically attractive.

Also dht is not the root of balding, its your hair follicles androgenic sensitivity to DHT. If your hair follicles have absolutely no sensitivity to DHT, i could literally dump a whole bucket of dht on top of your head, and nothing would happen.

Also females werent brainwashed to be attracted to "tiktok faggots" lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i cant believe you believe that. Tiktok faggots are actually good looking lmao, they tend to have good facial structure like high cheekbones, and long defined jawlines and good eye areas. They also tend to have good clear skin as well, plus they are hairmaxxing with the latest hair trends like curtains or messy fringe. And last but not least, they are also tall as well.

Just lol that you think females had to be "brainwashed" into finding men like this attractive :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It is, but what does that have to do with the fact that you are coping hard af.
overused word, try something else

Ehh... there is a fine line between being "good looking" and just being masc ogres that have way too primitive masc looking features that are too intimidating and arent actually considered physically attractive.

Also dht is not the root of balding, its your hair follicles androgenic sensitivity to DHT. If your hair follicles have absolutely no sensitivity to DHT, i could literally dump a whole bucket of dht on top of your head, and nothing would happen.

Also females werent brainwashed to be attracted to "tiktok faggots" lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i cant believe you believe that. Tiktok faggots are actually good looking lmao, they tend to have good facial structure like high cheekbones, and long defined jawlines and good eye areas. They also tend to have good clear skin as well, plus they are hairmaxxing with the latest hair trends like curtains or messy fringe. And last but not least, they are also tall as well.

Just lol that you think females had to be "brainwashed" into finding men like this attractive :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are actually autistic?

i know that dht and thats it the hair follicles androgenic sensitive to DHT so i said high DHT in west or places like india cause balding because men hair follicles seem to be high sensitive there. lol

Feminism caused the hatred of masculine men and woman want to get rid of masc men, for example turning them more feminine or gay, look at transgender (men dressing up as women) why arent women offended of this? exactly.

in russia everyone who is being simped at is a masc man search up chorschanbe for example. Why not in the west? because west is fucked by the jews with degeneracy and the only places that are upcoming nations are russia and china.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial and n0rthface
No need lmfao, it perfectly describes you.
u dont know shit about me jfl, it is definitely over for u.. just ldar

King Hasan we stannnn

You are actually autistic?

i know that dht and thats it the hair follicles androgenic sensitive to DHT so i said high DHT in west or places like india cause balding because men hair follicles seem to be high sensitive there. lol

Feminism caused the hatred of masculine men and woman want to get rid of masc men, for example turning them more feminine or gay, look at transgender (men dressing up as women) why arent women offended of this? exactly.

in russia everyone who is being simped at is a masc man search up chorschanbe for example. Why not in the west? because west is fucked by the jews with degeneracy and the only places that are upcoming nations are russia and china.

"You are actually autistic?

i know that dht and thats it the hair follicles androgenic sensitive to DHT so i said high DHT in west or places like india cause balding because men hair follicles seem to be high sensitive there. lol"

Then you should've mentioned this in the beginning, you only mentioned dht and not the hair follicles androgenic sensitivity.

"Feminism caused the hatred of masculine men and woman want to get rid of masc men, for example turning them more feminine or gay, look at transgender (men dressing up as women) why arent women offended of this? exactly."

Jfl feminism isnt about hating masc men lmfao, jfl if you think the same foids that march in lgbt rallies would ever turn down a masc attractive looking man like chris hemsworth. Feminism and womens rights were being able to get women into the workplace so they could earn their own income and not be forced to have to settle down and have sex with sub 8 males they arent physically attracted to, just so they could live off his income.

"in russia everyone who is being simped at is a masc man search up chorschanbe for example. Why not in the west? because west is fucked by the jews with degeneracy and the only places that are upcoming nations are russia and china."

Jfl if you are talking about this mma fighter named chorshanbiev, then i dont see what you are talking about. There is nothing physically attractive about his man all. I highly doubt he is being simped over by anyone, but feel free to post examples.

While i do agree hedonism, and free sexuality is rife throughout the west, just lol if you think that has any bearing on women. Women have always wanted to fuck as many physically attractive men as they can, whether its prettyboys, or masc chads, they are just being given free reign to do so now and are no longer being restricted by their surrounding culture or society.

u dont know shit about me jfl, it is definitely over for u.. just ldar
is that user just a retarded troll?

i know that dht and thats it the hair follicles androgenic sensitive to DHT so i said high DHT in west or places like india cause balding because men hair follicles seem to be high sensitive there. lol"

Then you should've mentioned this in the beginning, you only mentioned dht and not the hair follicles androgenic sensitivity.

"Feminism caused the hatred of masculine men and woman want to get rid of masc men, for example turning them more feminine or gay, look at transgender (men dressing up as women) why arent women offended of this? exactly."

Jfl feminism isnt about hating masc men lmfao, jfl if you think the same foids that march in lgbt rallies would ever turn down a masc attractive looking man like chris hemsworth. Feminism and womens rights were being able to get women into the workplace so they could earn their own income and not be forced to have to settle down and have sex with sub 8 males they arent physically attracted to, just so they could live off his income.

"in russia everyone who is being simped at is a masc man search up chorschanbe for example. Why not in the west? because west is fucked by the jews with degeneracy and the only places that are upcoming nations are russia and china."

Jfl if you are talking about this mma fighter named chorshanbiev, then i dont see what you are talking about. There is nothing physically attractive about his man all. I highly doubt he is being simped over by anyone, but feel free to post examples.

While i do agree hedonism, and free sexuality is rife throughout the west, just lol if you think that has any bearing on women. Women have always wanted to fuck as many physically attractive men as they can, whether its prettyboys, or masc chads, they are just being given free reign to do so now and are no longer being restricted by their surrounding culture or society.
Nigga of course you wont see anything attractive about HIM because you are a GUY holy fuck the low IQ is brutal

it goes like this, we men like feminine women right? the same goes for women, they like masculine men its simple.

bitches be simping for him

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

Nigga of course you wont see anything attractive about HIM because you are a GUY holy fuck the low IQ is brutal

it goes like this, we men like feminine women right? the same goes for women, they like masculine men its simple.

I dont see any comments of women simping over him lmao wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy

Feminists do hate masculine men dont you see women trying to be the better gender in the west? damn dude you have been living too much in the sewers

I dont see any comments of women simping over him lmao wtf?
Go to instagram he has edits made of him all the time, there is even a youtube channel full of edits with 50k subscribers

50k fucking subscribers just because of his edits

Me being a guy has LITERALLY nothing to do with if i consider a man physically attractive to women or not. I dont have to be gay to recognize if a guy can pull girls with his looks lmao. I know the type of men women consider physically attractive, hell EVERYONE knows at this point, because women constantly post their "type" on social media platforms like tiktok and insta.