HASAN PIKER BULLIES STFCELS BY CALLING SOMEONE THE "C" WORD AND GETS BANNED FROM TWITCH

post pics.
you think I'm retarded enough, pics stay here forever and I aint trying to get traced back to here. "Post pics", ur literally on the verge of suicide I don't need ur brainwashed opinion I know what ppl think from real life, get out ur mancave

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Selling out his own people because "blacks are oppressed"
what a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and datboijj
Me being a guy has LITERALLY nothing to do with if i consider a man physically attractive to women or not. I dont have to be gay to recognize if a guy can pull girls with his looks lmao. I know the type of men women consider physically attractive, hell EVERYONE knows at this point, because women constantly post their "type" on social media platforms like tiktok and insta.
Again this is coming from a west perspective in the west there are not many Masc or high T men and we aleardy know west masc men are mostly balding and ugly but thats not the case with russia and north caucasus

you think I'm retarded enough, pics stay here forever and I aint trying to get traced back to here. "Post pics", ur literally on the verge of suicide I don't need ur brainwashed opinion I know what ppl think from real life, get out ur mancave
"ur literally on the verge of suicide I don't need"

Ive been on the verge for 11 years lmao, unfortunately for you, safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon. Brainwashed? In what way lmao. Why do you assume im some basement dweller, ive observed women and their behavior and the type of men they pick my entire life lmao, throughout public schooling, college, and the military. I base what i say, based off what ive seen in real life lmao.

But he sometimes just subtly lumps himself with non whites if it’s useful or maybe only I get that vibe?

Like he will often classify himself as Muslim as well.Minority card works well over there in us,it’s useful to be one.
As well as latinos tbh. The white ones (actual whites, not just white passing) benefit from beint white and ethnic simultaneously

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16530
As well as latinos tbh. The white ones (actual whites, not just white passing) benefit from beint white and ethnic simultaneously
True but I don’t live in US.So I just use this situation to my benefit online shamelessly

"ur literally on the verge of suicide I don't need"

Ive been on the verge for 11 years lmao, unfortunately for you, safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon. Brainwashed? In what way lmao. Why do you assume im some basement dweller, ive observed women and their behavior and the type of men they pick my entire life lmao, throughout public schooling, college, and the military. I based what i say based off real life lmao.
11 years huh? ok no point talking further, the damage has been done. I won't bother replying anymore

11 years huh? ok no point talking further, the damage has been done. I won't bother replying anymore
Jfl thats what i thought, just discount the rest of the post you delusional coper :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

hehe cope hehe, ur stuck in a cycle of ur own making, nothing I say will change that.. all the best
Jfl thats what i thought, just discount the rest of the post you delusional coper :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

hehe cope hehe, ur stuck in a cycle of ur own making, nothing I say will change that.. all the best
yeah, i chose to be born a sub 5 curry, you're right. :rolleyes:

just lol im not going to even answer this question because i know where you are going to take this argument.
oh u know, cool. You know it all and I'm coping ok. You figured me out bro :soy:

oh u know, cool. You know it all and I'm coping ok. You figured me out bro :soy:
I've had all these arguments on here and other blackpilled related websites, time and time again. Yes, I know where you will go with it.

FUNNIEST shit i've seen so far this month :lul::lul:

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @Ezhartsten @sandcelmuttcel @Warlow @bobby @Hydroweed @TsarTsar444 @Shrek2OnDvD @Blackmannnns @Jagged0 @TRUE_CEL @DharkDC @Ryan

he deserves some bc down his throat

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton