Hat to protect the face from UV rays that cause aging

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
So obviously I use sunscreen diligently every day. But would a hat be a good addition to protect my face from UV rays that cause aging? Mind you I would use this only when going to walk or run alone during summer.

8790_RM392-BLU_1.jpg

mens-safari-sun-protection-hat-1.jpg

productimg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 19548, ChristianChad and 5 others
Tagging anti-agers @Deusmaximus @eduardkoopman @RealSurgerymax

I collect Chakra through the solar rays.

This doesn't look bad. It has some UPF protection

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
sun avoider
Ca22pture

sun enjoyer
Download 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, ChristianChad, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
I was thinking of just walking around with a burlap sac or cloth hood to cover my face in order to protect me from the Gandy rays, but I'd probably get normies calling the cops on me 24/7.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19995 and Wallenberg
No sunglasses crew checking in
No suncream crew checking in
Robust solar callus crew checking in
Experience correct circadian rhythm priming by getting the correct wavelengths of light at the correct times crew
Produce internal sun protection with correct mineral balance and avoidance of engine lubricants in my food (PUFAs)

Golden glow every summer with zero burns crew
Post any chad ever in their prime and what do you notice crew
They have a tan

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19548, ChristianChad and 6 others
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Corleone, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
Yes, just make sure the hate is UPF-50 and made of SYNTHETIC material that is tightly interwoven. Don't get straw hats or the like, they seem thick but don't protect from shit

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
But would a hat be a good addition to protect my face from UV rays that cause aging? Mind you I would use this only when going to walk or run alone during summer.
shadow maxxing is a legit adding for preventing sun damage aging of skin.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Corleone, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
6jkllc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kingcel32
Runners-Face.png

Female runner face syndrome. Males get this also but not quire as bad usually. Lengthy radiation exposure in addition to the running creates this look.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, ChristianChad, Wallenberg and 1 other person
You can wear a cowboy hat when not too much in public or if you are in a park maybe. Otherwise wear a cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Yes OP. The hat would help.

Muh uv bad

Sun in moderation is good for you + tan looks better

• Ugh..
Reactions: Oberyn, Wallenberg and ALP
Looksmaxxers going outside;

Latest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, ChristianChad, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
That kind of clothing actually causes a lack of vitamin D.
Don't worry about it;

Put sunscreen in your arms and tan them for 10 minutes a few times a week and you'll be fine.

I wear a hat like that whenever I go hiking (+ sunscreen). It looks silly, but who cares?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
So obviously I use sunscreen diligently every day. But would a hat be a good addition to protect my face from UV rays that cause aging? Mind you I would use this only when going to walk or run alone during summer.

8790_RM392-BLU_1.jpg

productimg
I wear a hat which has like a mask and it's similar to the LAST one of those hats. I look like a complete fool. I get weird looks from everyone. But I still wear it.

I don't put sunscreen on though, mine is like SPF 50+ material that I wear. You can avoid the sun on your face but you can have other parts exposed to the sun to get vitamin D3.

I also read that the blue light exposure from phones and computers can cause skin aging as well. I am on the computer a lot so I have flux setting pretty high in removing a lot of the blue light.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Wallenberg

8790_RM392-BLU_1.jpg

productimg

• +1
She looks good for her age; so antiaging with sun avoiding worked for her.

no she doesnt.

Maybe looks better than the average person her age who has no concept of skincare but as a derma who avoids the sun, uses retinoids and whos whole lifestyle is about preserving her age, she looks like shit. Textbook anemic

im not denying that sun isnt a factor in aging, just ironic how a male model who tans aged way better than a dermatologist telling you to avoid the sun

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
no she doesnt.

Maybe looks better than the average person her age who has no concept of skincare but as a derma who avoids the sun, uses retinoids and whos whole lifestyle is about preserving her age, she looks like shit. Textbook anemic

im not denying that sun isnt a factor in aging, just ironic how a male model who tans aged way better than a dermatologist telling you to avoid the sun
Genetics affect aging. Skincare has only a limited effect - looking a lot younger than the actual age is very rare, skincare or not. And yes, she does look better than most women her age. Besides, women's looks are much more about being youthful than men's, so we should compare women to women, not men.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Kingcel32
wearing sunscreen at least 30spf is enough. I go the extra mile and wear 50spf but that's only because I'm a spastic who is haunted by this pic.

Truck driver face suppose u drive sun damage to skin 959x959

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and Wallenberg
wearing sunscreen at least 30spf is enough. I go the extra mile and wear 50spf but that's only because I'm a spastic who is haunted by this pic.

View attachment 1740955
I use 50 SPF too, but that's because 50 SPF is cheap enough. Is there even a difference in price between SPF 30 and 50?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I use 50 SPF too, but that's because 50 SPF is cheap enough. Is there even a difference in price between SPF 30 and 50?
Don't think so, just read that anything above 30spf is useless, but still better to be safe than sorry.

• +1
Runners-Face.png

Female runner face syndrome. Males get this also but not quire as bad usually. Lengthy radiation exposure in addition to the running creates this look.

Cope. Women get this way less than men. Only skinny low E white women get this. Normal women do better in the sun due to estrogen being more UV protective.

Tan = fag

It seems likely that female melanoma patients often have better outcomes because estrogen increases the immune response against melanomas. But could men also benefit from these new findings? There is already evidence that some men may experience the benefits of estrogen on their melanomas. Recent studies have found that obese men with melanoma show better survival, and also respond better to therapy, than those who have a normal body mass index (McQuade et al., 2018). The protective effect of obesity was not seen in female melanoma patients, suggesting a possible hormonal link. It is known that fat tissue produces estrogen, and that men who are obese have higher levels of estrogen in their blood (Schneider et al., 1979). Although further work will be required to solidify the link between male obesity and GPER signaling, there is a clear role for estrogen, and particularly GPER-activating drugs, in improving outcomes for melanoma patients

I will skin and sunscreen maxx soon

• +1
No sunglasses crew checking in
No suncream crew checking in
Robust solar callus crew checking in
Experience correct circadian rhythm priming by getting the correct wavelengths of light at the correct times crew
Produce internal sun protection with correct mineral balance and avoidance of engine lubricants in my food (PUFAs)

Golden glow every summer with zero burns crew
Post any chad ever in their prime and what do you notice crew
They have a tan

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
This. But honestly I'd still avoid midday peak summer sun specifically on face. So just wear a hat theory.

I still tan and shit, but just don't get anything on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back