Unlocking Hollywood Secrets: Microdosing Accutane for Ageless Skin by TheMilkMan

TheMilkMan

TheMilkMan

Strive for Excellence or Perish
I've seen this topic mentioned a couple of times on the forum, but no one has created a guide on how to safely and effectively utilize Accutane for anti-aging and having super clear skin, so here it is.

Abstract: The contents of this post go over the potential benefits of microdosing Accutane (isotretinoin) for improving skin quality and combating signs of aging. Traditionally known for its efficacy in treating severe acne, Accutane has garnered attention for its potential off-label use in addressing photoaging concerns such as hyperpigmentation and textural abnormalities in older adults.

Description & Use: Accutane is generally used at higher dose between 40-80mg a day to treat cystic acne, but it can be utilized at a much lower dose to help maintain clear skin with anti-aging effects by increasing collagen fiber density and reducing signs of photoaging. The proposed regiment involves a low dosage of 10mg-20mg three times a week, for ease of use I will be taking my 10mg doses Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. By administering Accutane at this dosage, the aim is to stimulate an increase in collagen fiber density, which plays a crucial role in maintaining skin elasticity and firmness. It is also important to monitor liver enzymes such as ALT and AST so it is recommended to do bloodwork. By keeping the dosage low and intermittent, the risk of hepatotoxicity is minimized while still harnessing the potential benefits of Accutane for skin rejuvenation. I also recommend cycling Accutane (e.g. 6-9 months on 3-6 months off) to minimize the chances of hepatoxicity, I'll be cycling off Accutane during the summer months to shield my skin from potential damage due to UV rays.

Considering Accutane may cause liver abnormalities it is recommended to use some sort of liver support supplements such as NAC at 250mg/day and Tudca at 250mg/day. If you are using Accutane while on harsh steroids such as Tren or orals it is recommended to increase your NAC and Tudca dosages to at least 1.5g/day of NAC and 1.5g/day of Tudca. If you are going to use furosemide while on Accutane it is essential to make sure that you are properly hydrated and recommended that you just skip your Accutane dose that week.

I should also note that utilizing topical tretinoin is not needed or recommended while taking oral isotretinoin/Accutane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anth0ny, beypazarisoda0, AySab and 8 others
good thread might look into it

Im not against low dose accutane but this isn't how Hollywood scars have perfect skin

Im not against low dose accutane but this isn't how Hollywood scars have perfect skin
Correct, it's just one of the factors in having perfect skin. Diet, lifestyle, and botox also play a role.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I've seen this topic mentioned a couple of times on the forum, but no one has created a guide on how to safely and effectively utilize Accutane for anti-aging and having super clear skin, so here it is.

Abstract: The contents of this post go over the potential benefits of microdosing Accutane (isotretinoin) for improving skin quality and combating signs of aging. Traditionally known for its efficacy in treating severe acne, Accutane has garnered attention for its potential off-label use in addressing photoaging concerns such as hyperpigmentation and textural abnormalities in older adults.

Description & Use: Accutane is generally used at higher dose between 40-80mg a day to treat cystic acne, but it can be utilized at a much lower dose to help maintain clear skin with anti-aging effects by increasing collagen fiber density and reducing signs of photoaging. The proposed regiment involves a low dosage of 10mg-20mg three times a week, for ease of use I will be taking my 10mg doses Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. By administering Accutane at this dosage, the aim is to stimulate an increase in collagen fiber density, which plays a crucial role in maintaining skin elasticity and firmness. It is also important to monitor liver enzymes such as ALT and AST so it is recommended to do bloodwork. By keeping the dosage low and intermittent, the risk of hepatotoxicity is minimized while still harnessing the potential benefits of Accutane for skin rejuvenation. I also recommend cycling Accutane (e.g. 6-9 months on 3-6 months off) to minimize the chances of hepatoxicity, I'll be cycling off Accutane during the summer months to shield my skin from potential damage due to UV rays.

Considering Accutane may cause liver abnormalities it is recommended to use some sort of liver support supplements such as NAC at 250mg/day and Tudca at 250mg/day. If you are using Accutane while on harsh steroids such as Tren or orals it is recommended to increase your NAC and Tudca dosages to at least 1.5g/day of NAC and 1.5g/day of Tudca. If you are going to use furosemide while on Accutane it is essential to make sure that you are properly hydrated and recommended that you just skip your Accutane dose that week.

I should also note that utilizing topical tretinoin is not needed or recommended while taking oral isotretinoin/Accutane.

Mirin thread steal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, ChadL1te, NoseProphecy and 1 other person

Mirin thread steal
Your post inspired me to create this one, just included some additional info that people should know before using it ;)

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Clavicular

its all genetic

Need anecdotal resulta rxperiment etc

seems high iq, should i still use it if i already have clear skin?

seems high iq, should i still use it if i already have clear skin?
Yes, this protocol is designed for those with already clear skin for the benefit of improved skin quality and antiaging.

And the cost is ur liver:lul: