Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

If your friends are really your friends then youre lucky. if your just gaming everyday not excercising thats not your friend
The only friends I have are from middle school, I was 10x more Nt back then, I legit Peaked in 7th grade, now its only gone downhill

The only friends I have are from middle school, I was 10x more Nt back then, I legit Peaked in 7th grade, now its only gone downhill
So do you have real friends or not?

Real friends have your back when you're down, try to get you active to exercise (invite you to play sports), or have your back when you're homeless/broke

Any of the 3 is good, no one is perfect. Regardless I don't trust anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I don't mean to be soy but where is the evidence that being autistic causes cancer?
Screenshot 20220416 084756 Adblock Browser Beta

I didn't even know until someone here told me, it was shocking truly. And then I found out I have autism, even worse.

• Woah
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
So do you have real friends or not?

Real friends have your back when you're down, try to get you active to exercise (invite you to play sports), or have your back when you're homeless/broke

Any of the 3 is good, no one is perfect. Regardless I don't trust anyone.
Yes I have real friends, not imaginary ones 3.3. Jokes aside, If I didn't have any friends, I would have been killed myself. Im closer to my friends than any of my family members

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 18789
nothing we can do about it, just be alone in life, it's easier not being with people ngl
Maybe if you have a hobby it's easier to cope, like buy a basketball rim to your backyard. Or try to find autist friends

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
nothing we can do about it, just be alone in life, it's easier not being with people ngl
The fact that my brain is abnormal, that I’ll never be like most people. That I have always been weird and off, never easily made friends, can never be properly social and likely never make any friends again past puberty with these crap social skills and social development, that I’m so different, that I was ostracized, and obsessed with obscure stuff, is all making me relentlessly angry and I feel a great feeling of hopelessness tbh. Like, I want to live life and enjoy life like normies do and just have a social life like anyone else, but it feels impossible. I am coping with my interest and hobbies alone, but I have done so for years and it’s starting to get tiring

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Stopping@Nothing19

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Not only that it makes us ugly and gives us a weak immune system

Yes...SSD. As an amateur immunology student, allow me to offer some data.

• The protein encoded by this gene is the alpha subunit of the heterodimeric receptor for colony stimulating factor 2, a cytokine which controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The encoded protein is a member of the cytokine family of receptors. This gene is found in the pseudoautosomal region (PAR) of the X and Y chromosomes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene, with some of the isoforms being membrane-bound and others being soluble. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]

SSD1

SSD2

Schizophrenia is a strongly heritable disorder, and identification of potential candidate genes has accelerated in recent years. Genomewide scans have identified multiple large linkage regions across the genome, with fine-mapping studies and other investigations of biologically plausible targets demonstrating several promising candidate genes of modest effect. The recent introduction of technological platforms for whole-genome association (WGA) studies can provide an opportunity to rapidly identify novel targets, although no WGA studies have been reported in the psychiatric literature to date. We report results of a case-control WGA study in schizophrenia, examining approximately 500 000 markers, which revealed a strong effect (P=3.7 x 10(-7)) of a novel locus (rs4129148) near the CSF2RA (colony stimulating factor, receptor 2 alpha) gene in the pseudoautosomal region. Sequencing of CSF2RA and its neighbor, IL3RA (interleukin 3 receptor alpha) in an independent case-control cohort revealed both common intronic haplotypes and several novel, rare missense variants associated with schizophrenia. The presence of cytokine receptor abnormalities in schizophrenia may help explain prior epidemiologic data relating the risk for this illness to altered rates of autoimmune disorders, prenatal infection and familial leukemia.

Conclusion:
The IL3RA gene rs6603272 variant was not associated with schizophrenia(X2=0.271; P=0.873). However The CSF2RA gene rs4129148 variant CC genotype was associated with schizophrenia(X2=5.079; P=0.024). The G allele was agenetic risk factor for schizophrenia (X2=5.079; P=0.024; OR=1.895, 95%CI= 1.080- 3.326). The controls were in Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. But cases were not.

Autoimmunity has been shown to be the basis of an ever-increasing number of human diseases. Schizophrenia shares a number of genetic features with these autoimmune diseases and therefore could be an autoimmune disease itself. Several lines of evidence suggest that overactivity of dopaminergic pathways in some areas of the brain are involved in schizophrenia, but the apparent absence of an increase in dopamine turnover suggests that this hyperactivity could be mediated by a dopamine agonist rather than by dopamine itself. Schizophrenia is reviewed in the light of precedents from the field of autoimmune diseases in which autoantibodies have been shown to be able to interact with, and sometimes stimulate hormone receptors, thereby causing disease.

Nine autoimmune disorders had higher prevalence rates among patients with schizophrenia than among comparison subjects (crude incidence rate ratios ranging from 1.9 to 12.5), and 12 autoimmune diseases had higher prevalence rates among parents of schizophrenia patients than among parents of comparison subjects (adjusted incidence rate ratios ranging from 1.3 to 3.8). Thyrotoxicosis, celiac disease, acquired hemolytic anemia, interstitial cystitis, and Sjögren’s syndrome had higher prevalence rates among patients with schizophrenia than among comparison subjects and also among family members of schizophrenia patients than among family members of comparison subjects.

I wish I had autism. It is such a high iq mogger trait.

if you find yourself on these forums you are at least mildly autistic/narcy/bpd

its not autism bc i have good social skills but smthing is fucking me up. adhd modt likely

its not autism bc i have good social skills but smthing is fucking me up. adhd modt likely
I have adhd too but adhd doesn't have the same effects as autism. You can still have other adhd friends etc.

I have adhd too but adhd doesn't have the same effects as autism. You can still have other adhd friends etc.
you can have any type of friends but short term at least in my opinion. my relationships with anybody never last long term qbd shit always grt ugly like every single fucking time

you're such an autist that didnt even realize most people here ate not actual autists and are mostly trolling and exaggerating things.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you can have any type of friends but short term at least in my opinion. my relationships with anybody never last long term qbd shit always grt ugly like every single fucking time
Thanks for confirming my point. Neurotypicals can hold friendship for a long time even 40 years. If you can't hold a friendship you weren't meant to be in the first place.

you're such an autist that didnt even realize most people here ate not actual autists and are mostly trolling and exaggerating things.
Ok

And I wish I didn’t have it.
Same. I still remember your story when your "friends" invited you to hang out but then told you, you should leave after a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Thanks for confirming my point. Neurotypicals can hold friendship for a long time even 40 years. If you can't hold a friendship you weren't meant to be in the first place.
yea i never denied this… i have no friends. but at the same time im just way cooler than nearly every sinlge human ive ever met i think thays the issue. my firnwds dont like being friends with me cause tthey get mogged

yea i never denied this… i have no friends. but at the same time im just way cooler than nearly every sinlge human ive ever met i think thays the issue. my firnwds dont like being friends with me cause tthey get mogged
1. Step denial