Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lygodactylus and 14 others
Aspergers/Autism is great if you can get disability bux for it.

Giphy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lygodactylus and 2 others
Aspergers/Autism is great if you can get disability bux for it.
NO amount of money can compensate for friendship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 16758
NO amount of money can compensate for friendship
Big cope.

All we need as men is money and a Prime Asian Girlfriend which we get with looks + money. @AlexBrown84

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
for me the theory goes deeper

autism is basically written into the facial features, in a rested position

some ppl just have an autistic looking face, like sean o'aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Effortless and 3 others
Big cope.

All we need as men is money and a Prime Asian Girlfriend which we get with looks + money. @AlexBrown84
SO if autism is no issue why are they so unhappy?
Among study participants, 35,020 had received a diagnosis of ASD. When adjustments were made for sex, age, and time period, individuals with ASD were over three times more likely to attempt suicide than those without ASD. This difference was more pronounced for females with ASD, who were more than 8 times more likely to attempt suicide than females without ASD, while males with ASD were 1.93 times more likely to attempt suicide than males without ASD. Individuals with ASD were also nearly four times more likely to die by suicide compared to individuals without ASD. Among individuals with ASD, males were over 3 times more likely to die by suicide and females 2.63 times more likely than males and females without ASD.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
for me the theory goes deeper

autism is basically written into the facial features, in a rested position

some ppl just have an autistic looking face, like sean o'aspie
It's true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
i know you're legit autist for a fact you come to a lookist forum to talk about how autism is holding us back in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and GetShrekt
Nothing new to me, But im chilling since I already have a few friends. Rip on making any new ones though

Oh and also I wouldn't say I have much of a social circle, everyone Im close to is as autistic as me or even more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18789 and thereallegend
Nothing new to me, But im chilling since I already have a few friends. Rip on making any new ones though
If your friends are really your friends then youre lucky. if your just gaming everyday not excercising thats not your friend

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
This statement is heavily dependent on the sperg with he's looks. I see a few chadlites with Asperger's who slay because they don't simp for woman. Who are so emotionally disconnected / not regular woman seek them out. The other side of the coin is the spergs who are ugly and fucking socially weird it's literally over.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 12827, thereallegend and 1 other person
This statement is heavily dependent on the sperg with he's looks. I see a few chadlites with Asperger's who slay because they don't simp for woman. Who are so emotionally disconnected / not regular woman seek them out. The other side of the coin is the spergs who are ugly and fucking socially weird it's literally over.
I'm not talking about women, and good-looking spergs have it hard too because they can't socialize and their personality dries women's poon poons up.

yeah being NT is important. Also the uglier you are, the more unforgiving people are towards violations of social norms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789 and thereallegend
I am non NT, I need to reroll life soon. :feelswhy:
E0D429B9 548B 4DD6 8371 C4CB31B7FFF7

• +1
True if not very good-looking. I'm just ugly enough to where non-NT seals my fate because it even leaks through pics on dating apps and once I get a date, it's usually over for me after the first date.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 18789
autismvictim :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18789
  • +1
Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Yes...Give me a moment to demonstrate Autistic Spectrum Disorder(ASD) and Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder(SSD) genetics.

• +1
yeah being NT is important. Also the uglier you are, the more unforgiving people are towards violations of social norms
It doesn't matter if you're ugly or not, I've seen with my own eyes that even the most low iq disabled person. That says "no waaaaayy" but unironically and laughs for no reason, who is almost 30 still have people tolerate him because even though he's unaware and has mental issues he can still tell when he's bothering people and I haven't seen signs of Autism in him.

True if not very good-looking. I'm just ugly enough to where non-NT seals my fate because it even leaks through pics on dating apps and once I get a date, it's usually over for me after the first date.
I'm not talking about women. You need a social life to live.

I'm not talking about women. You need a social life to live.

I have enough friends to make me happy and I am on good terms with my family and coworkers.

The woman problem is where my struggle with Autism is.

I have enough friends to make me happy and I am on good terms with my family and coworkers.

The woman problem is where my struggle with Autism is.
Most people struggle with both, this is cherry picking. And unless your friends are autists too you won't keep them.

Most people struggle with both, this is cherry picking. And unless your friends are autists too you won't keep them.

I've known my IRL friends for many years now (all from either elementary or high school) and I'll never lose them. Other friends I have are Autists from PSL forums.

I've known my IRL friends for many years now (all from either elementary or high school) and I'll never lose them. Other friends I have are Autists from PSL forums.
Keep thinking that. Unless they're autists they will get tired or you will get tired and leave em.

Keep thinking that. Unless they're autists they will get tired or you will get tired and leave em.

Highly doubt it. Some of those guys I've known for 20 years now or close to it.

It's the woman issue I need to solve.

stop projecting, most people, even in cesspit internet forums, don't have aspergers. Sure they might not be the most NT people in the world but you underrate how much looks and bad experiences early on in life (caused by looks btw) undermine your social capabilities. But this doesn't mean that you were "always like that".

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Mouthbreath
stop projecting, most people, even in cesspit internet forums, don't have aspergers. Sure they might not be the most NT people in the world but you underrate how much looks and bad experiences early on in life (caused by looks btw) undermine your social capabilities. But this doesn't mean that you were "always like that".
If it's not true for you then it's true for us, you haven't lived it? So be grateful and shut up. You sound like those people that dismiss mental disorders, come with respect or get smacked tf up.

If it's not true for you then it's true for us, you haven't lived it? So be grateful and shut up. You sound like those people that dismiss mental disorders, come with respect or get smacked tf up.
"us"

nigga it's just you talking to yourself here.

"get smacked tf up" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
it is indeed just that... a death sentence, non nt is truly a hopeless situation

• +1
"us"

nigga it's just you talking to yourself here.

"get smacked tf up"
You dismiss our suffering so don't expect respect, I sense a boomer because you dont believe in aspergers

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Even more hopeless idiots who deny it exists, they cause us alot of suffering
exactly, i noticed this too with the retards on here claiming its 100% looks, ofc looks are important but they pay no attention to being non nt/weird

• +1
You dismiss our suffering so don't expect respect, I sense a boomer because you dont believe in aspergers
where did i say that i don't believe in aspergers you retard? i thought spergs had a high IQ

exactly, i noticed this too with the retards on here claiming its 100% looks, ofc looks are important but they pay no attention to being non nt/weird
Besides, if you're non nt/weird you can't even have friends or a social circle

• +1
Besides, if you're non nt/weird you can't even have friends or a social circle
yes, every single aspect of your life is affected, truly a curse we have been given:feelswhy:

• +1
where did i say that i don't believe in aspergers you retard? i thought spergs had a high IQ
We say we have aspergers and you say we don't, where's the difference you nonce?

It's like if I broke your legs and said no one around this town has broken legs whats the difference you said no one In this world has aspergers read the room

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm
  • +1