Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Only in PSL sphere you will find retards who:
- Reject every woman because muh prime JB or death, even though no girls will date asocial shizoid ever​
- Complain but no putting the effort in whatsoever (You can only complain if you did everything in your power to looksmax)​
- Blackpill this blackpill that, No. People just don't give a fuck about you most of the time, so go out and stop caring about ur looks so much. Yes they analyze looks but not to a fraction of what is PSL analizing..​

Screenshot 20220716 115233 YouTube

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Being aspie is death sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, squirrelcel, Xangsane and 5 others
Women will suck your cock even if you are having seizures in a fucking chair crawled up like stephen hawking as long as you are CHAD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Depends on how bad you look.

Normies it matters and high tier normie it can make you slay.

But low tier normie and lower and it is just not worth it and you won't see much improvement from being NT.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Chintuck22
maybe you should try jenkem, it will lower your aspie inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Chintuck22
Women will suck your cock even if you are having seizures in a fucking chair crawled up like stephen hawking as long as you are CHAD.
This.

OP is on super copium.

I mean, if we're talking about an ACTUALLY retarded person (down syndrome) I'll agree women wouldn't want anything to do with that. But just a normal guy with so-called 'autism'? If he looks like chad, it just simply doesn't fucking matter.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss