Being Successful and NT is all about your π— π—˜π—‘π—§π—”π—Ÿ π—”π—¦π—¦π—˜π— π—•π—Ÿπ—¬, which you HAVE the control off.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Think about it for a second, the way you're thinking can impact everything in your life - Quality of life, relationships, decisions, etc... As simple as it sounds, it's not easy to put into practical application

It's easier to lay down and rot than to go to exercise
It's easier to complain about female nature rather than putting effort into your physical appearance
It's easier to go partying all day than to go working a business or learning something

Therefore, the day you start to change your lifestyle, it's when the real struggle begins: Your mental assembly.

Changing your mental assembly is the hardest thing in life to do, but i would argue that it's the most important thing in life you can change. Redpill :redpill: is righteous way of living when it comes to success, finance, relationships even though it lacks the Essence which blackpill may have :blackpill: in regards to looksmaxing.

VICTIM COMPLEX

- If you adopt the victim complex that you are truecel and that every female is a whore, it will lead you nowhere in life, yes you might be right, but who cares, whom have you convinced, who are you talking to... If that information brings you a total net-negative outcome in your life, disregard it, go outside and you will see a bunch of normies with wives and kids happy together. Yes sure, there may be whores from tiktok who demand men to be 6ft+ and who are selfish, but fuck them, you are underlooking the whole picture if you think like that. You have to stop caring and stop complaining but doing the actual work, looksmaxing, socializing, because as a result of these actions, you will feel positive, and maybe get a positive reinforcement in your life. - BLACKPILL WON'T TEACH YOU THIS.

P_1-760x475.jpg
quote-nobody-with-a-victim-mentality-will-get-anywhere-ever-they-will-never-succeed-jon-lovitz-141-82-48.jpg

PERSONALITY

- If you are relentlessly bullied, lived your life in poverty, or got screwed badly in some relationships... You are now used to that thing, you won't forgive your bullies, you will hate yourself. The only way to change that state is to leave these harsh circumstances. If your nerves are intact then you will continue to improve your life and look at the wider picture, just because you got bullied does not mean that every person is like that, you are high inhib pussy afraid to open up and deal with consequences, you are afraid to trust people and form a relationship. You will be screwed for life if you don't change your personality unironically, you are the antithesis of being outgoing, and positive person, which is not NT.

wojak-playing-vidya-rainy-night.gif
quote-the-person-who-is-not-strong-enough-gives-up-at-the-halfway-point-but-you-are-limiting-confucius-59-61-49.jpg

NO WILLPOWER TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
- What separates 99% of people from the 1% is all about decision making. If you keep convincing yourself that the world hates you and such bullshit, in 10 years from now you will be in the same place. Meanwhile your normie friend who decided to take his life seriously will have far better quality of life - Nice house, luxury car, family.. etc IT'S HOW YOU DECIDE TO USE THE 24 HOURS OF YOUR DAY, YOU CAN SIT AND COMPLAIN OR PROCRASTINATE OR DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WHICH WILL IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE LONG TERM.

7f817aeeaf1b7e7979344cf0a9c32b3f.png
Eypin1iWYAAvZmx.png
why_we_procrastinate.png

BEING EGOTISTICAL AND HATING EVERYTHING
- Common trait amongst failures is constantly complaining and living in delusion that everyone is against you, so you isolate yourself even further by being egotistical (Darktriad maxing) but you are actually pushing genuine people away and only attracting other failures into your circle. Mindful person would help his parents financially, clean the house, go to some social event and pay for the night... Not saying you should do that, but sometimes you will have to drop your ego. I bought a chocolate to some of my female co-worker which i liked, she appreciated that, i then invited her for drink. People here would call me bluepilled, but it's because they are egotistical faggots who live in delusion that world hates them, they will always live under the impression that female must do all the work and that you need to be chad if you want to form a genuine relationship which is false.

limiting-yourself-quotes-by-jorge-gw-784387.jpg
1*md7n8K-5ENtY83Hd2H8Bdw.jpeg
EnglishDoerVs-1-1024x576.jpg

... I can continue with this list, it's easy to define a failure and successful just by judging their mental assembly.

Blackpill will NEVER teach you about mental assembly, even if you ascend, you will still have the mind that house all the scars, victim complexes, trauma from childhood, school bullies, etc

The hardest thing in life is to change your way of thinking. The worse your position in life is, the harder it will be to change it.

Why do you think there are many racism, feminism, leftism, poverty, etc... it's because these people failed in life. it's over for them.

How many feminists you know who decided to change their way of thinking and became a traditional wife?
How many poor people you know who decided to open up a business and became successful?
How many incels you know who looksmaxed and changed their way of thinking?

number-0-zero-guy-speech-bubble-17263846.jpg

⭐ MOTIVATION ⭐

Doer versus thinker by @$tackThatMoney

Responsibility and life by @MakinItHappenReturn

How mental conditioning works by @Korea

Jack MA, incel who made it in life.

People who deny gymecelling by @Kingkellz

Winning over complaining.

Looksmax hall of fame

Dropping your ego.

Definition of a complete failure in life.

Stop complaining srs

Keep your mouth shut

Learn to "Laugh in misery"

Pursuing higher self-interest

Mental acceptance, being mindful about the thing you have so little control of.

And before you come to shit on this post about how it doesn't make sense:soy:, bare in mind that i went from suicidal incel who was on the edge of poverty... to being successful normie. I softmaxed hard (the left is surgerymaxing), i earned a TON of money in the last 2 years, thanks to multiple of my side hustles and high paying career, but i would not be able to do that if i didn't changed my way of thinking A.K.A mental assembly.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, |Daddy_Zygos|, aleksander and 42 others
@Alexanderr i think this thread deserves to be pinned, this is the most important thread of mine, very urgent (y)

I was just talking about Section 1 and 4 in THIS THREAD.

If you can't get over yourself, I don't even know why you would try to ascend.

It would be basically pointless lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Anchor_Ship
Great post. We need more threads like this. You've definitely motivated me today

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, zsombi and Chintuck22
Also listening to sad music will make you sad and listening to dubstep workout music will make you so fucking energetic

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, vulcan_, Kazuya and 4 others
Good post. I don't agree with everything but I agree with most of it.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Chintuck22
Sto bi rekao brat moj @Lihito biblijabogtejebo :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Think about it for a second, the way you're thinking can impact everything in your life - Quality of life, relationships, decisions, etc... As simple as it sounds, it's not easy to put into practical application

It's easier to complain about female nature rather than putting effort into your physical appearance
It's easier to go partying all day than to go working a business or learning something

Therefore, the day you start to change your lifestyle, it's when the real struggle begins: Your mental assembly.

Changing your mental assembly is the hardest thing in life to do, but i would argue that it's the most important thing in life you can change. Redpill :redpill: is righteous way of living when it comes to success, finance, relationships even though it lacks the Essence which blackpill may have :blackpill: in regards to looksmaxing.

VICTIM COMPLEX

- If you adopt the victim complex that you are truecel and that every female is a whore, it will lead you nowhere in life, yes you might be right, but who cares, whom have you convinced, who are you talking to... If that information brings you a total net-negative outcome in your life, disregard it, go outside and you will see a bunch of normies with wives and kids happy together. Yes sure, there may be whores from tiktok who demand men to be 6ft+ and who are selfish, but fuck them, you are underlooking the whole picture if you think like that. You have to stop caring and stop complaining but doing the actual work, looksmaxing, socializing, because as a result of these actions, you will feel positive, and maybe get a positive reinforcement in your life. - BLACKPILL WON'T TEACH YOU THIS.

P_1-760x475.jpg
quote-nobody-with-a-victim-mentality-will-get-anywhere-ever-they-will-never-succeed-jon-lovitz-141-82-48.jpg

PERSONALITY
- If you are relentlessly bullied, lived your life in poverty, or got screwed badly in some relationships... You are now used to that thing, you won't forgive your bullies, you will hate yourself. The only way to change that state is to leave these harsh circumstances. If your nerves are intact then you will continue to improve your life and look at the wider picture, just because you got bullied does not mean that every person is like that, you are high inhib pussy afraid to open up and deal with consequences, you are afraid to trust people and form a relationship. You will be screwed for life if you don't change your personality unironically, you are the antithesis of being outgoing, and positive person, which is not NT.

quote-the-person-who-is-not-strong-enough-gives-up-at-the-halfway-point-but-you-are-limiting-confucius-59-61-49.jpg

- What separates 99% of people from the 1% is all about decision making. If you keep convincing yourself that the world hates you and such bullshit, in 10 years from now you will be in the same place. Meanwhile your normie friend who decided to take his life seriously will have far better quality of life - Nice house, luxury car, family.. etc IT'S HOW YOU DECIDE TO USE THE 24 HOURS OF YOUR DAY, YOU CAN SIT AND COMPLAIN OR PROCRASTINATE OR DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WHICH WILL IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE LONG TERM.

Eypin1iWYAAvZmx.png
why_we_procrastinate.png

- Common trait amongst failures is constantly complaining and living in delusion that everyone is against you, so you isolate yourself even further by being egotistical (Darktriad maxing) but you are actually pushing genuine people away and only attracting other failures into your circle. Mindful person would help his parents financially, clean the house, go to some social event and pay for the night... Not saying you should do that, but sometimes you will have to drop your ego. I bought a chocolate to some of my female co-worker which i liked, she appreciated that, i then invited her for drink. People here would call me bluepilled, but it's because they are egotistical faggots who live in delusion that world hates them, they will always live under the impression that female must do all the work and that you need to be chad if you want to form a genuine relationship which is false.

... I can continue with this list, it's easy to define a failure and successful just by judging their mental assembly.

Blackpill will NEVER teach you about mental assembly, even if you ascend, you will still have the mind that house all the scars, victim complexes, trauma from childhood, school bullies, etc

The hardest thing in life is to change your way of thinking. The worse your position in life is, the harder it will be to change it.

Why do you think there are many racism, feminism, leftism, poverty, etc... it's because these people failed in life. it's over for them.

How many feminists you know who decided to change their way of thinking and became a traditional wife?
How many poor people you know who decided to open up a business and became successful?

⭐MOTIVATION ⭐

Looksmax hall of fame

Dropping your ego.

Stop complaining srs

Keep your mouth shut

And before you come to shit on this post about how it doesn't make sense:soy:, bare in mind that i went from suicidal incel who was on the edge of poverty... to being successful normie. I softmaxed hard (the left is surgerymaxing), i earned a TON of money in the last 2 years, thanks to multiple of my side hustles and high paying career, but i would not be able to do that if i didn't changed my way of thinking A.K.A mental assembly.
BOTB worthy, these are thoughts I have about myself.
We think alike bro

• Love it
proof that post-rep ratio is important on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
So being NT means doing something?

• +1
I don’t feel like itπŸ‘

It's easy to say that people want to be depressed and want to throw in the towel because of their emotional nature but you need to understand that bad things happen to people that are out of their control

Personally I was born with multiple mental disabilities which can never heal because the technology is not advanced yet, at the same time society doesn't even consider these disabilities to be real issues and they traumatise you for being mentally disabled rather than help someone who needs an extra nudge. Then they tell you that you have a victim complex. I have a victim complex from actual memories of being targeted which exist to this day.

None of these things are controllable, they weren't controllable when I was born and they aren't now. I tried looking at life from the brighter side, I was bluepilled in my youth and thought there was always a way to get there.

I used to dream night and day about being popular, literally I would go to sleep and dream at night in bed about being popular and NT and social. Even as a teen when I was going to mental hospitals, getting bullied, literally all signs that I was weird I thought there was a chance. I tried again and again to make that dream a reality and it never worked, I just ended up more traumatised for trying to do something I couldn't do. So now I'm left with no confidence AND mental disabilities.

It's not a choice sometimes lol, that's like telling someone who was born in a village in the Middle East to just "become" wealthy, and he has a victim complex. Such cope.

massive post, great stuff

• +1
It's easy to say that people want to be depressed and want to throw in the towel because of their emotional nature but you need to understand that bad things happen to people that are out of their control

Personally I was born with multiple mental disabilities which can never heal because the technology is not advanced yet, at the same time society doesn't even consider these disabilities to be real issues and they traumatise you for being mentally disabled rather than help someone who needs an extra nudge. Then they tell you that you have a victim complex. I have a victim complex from actual memories of being targeted which exist to this day.

None of these things are controllable, they weren't controllable when I was born and they aren't now. I tried looking at life from the brighter side, I was bluepilled in my youth and thought there was always a way to get there.

I used to dream night and day about being popular, literally I would go to sleep and dream at night in bed about being popular and NT and social. Even as a teen when I was going to mental hospitals, getting bullied, literally all signs that I was weird I thought there was a chance. I tried again and again to make that dream a reality and it never worked, I just ended up more traumatised for trying to do something I couldn't do. So now I'm left with no confidence AND mental disabilities.

It's not a choice sometimes lol, that's like telling someone who was born in a village in the Middle East to just "become" wealthy, and he has a victim complex. Such cope.
The point OP is making is stop complaining about the things you can't control.

Start focusing on what you can control and do the best in that area of your life.

The aim is to be the best version of yourself by doing everything within your power to make yourself healthier, fitter, richer, more confident and more fun to be around.

• +1
@Alexanderr i think this thread deserves to be pinned, this is the most important thread of mine, very urgent (y)
Good Post.

I fails in aspect.
And that is, how much of these mental things is adaptable/changeable after being like 16 yo. And how much is already set of your mentality at age 16.

It's not as changeable, after age 7 as we want it to be.

• +1
Sure OP, you’ve hit rock bottom before. You’ve been depressed and suicidal. But have you been non-NT before?

Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
Thx. I needed this

• Woah
Focusing on what you can control is good but if you think that β€˜normal’ people are positive I’ve got news for you. Plenty of negative fucks out there in social circles, but they’re accepted because they roll over and get their tummy tickled by their friend group and would suck cock if it meant fitting in. FITTING IN is what β€˜NT’ (at least what that term means in these spaces) is all about, suppressing your sense of self-respect and not expressing your individual thoughts and feelings. For all their disadvantages, thank god for dating apps which give me options with women without having to do this jestering

Did not read, probably another "just be NT" thread
No you do not have total control over your brain

VICTIM COMPLEX

P_1-760x475.jpg

PERSONALITY

Eypin1iWYAAvZmx.png
why_we_procrastinate.png

⭐MOTIVATION ⭐

Looksmax hall of fame

Dropping your ego.

Stop complaining srs

Keep your mouth shut

lets gooo baby

non nt and i am mentally assembled, i just cant talk about COD, football, dropshipping, vape flavours, etc for hours on end like the normies do

VICTIM COMPLEX

P_1-760x475.jpg

PERSONALITY

Eypin1iWYAAvZmx.png
why_we_procrastinate.png

⭐MOTIVATION ⭐

Looksmax hall of fame

Dropping your ego.

Stop complaining srs

Keep your mouth shut

Ain’t hearing a vegan slave tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

VICTIM COMPLEX

P_1-760x475.jpg

PERSONALITY

Eypin1iWYAAvZmx.png
why_we_procrastinate.png

⭐MOTIVATION ⭐

Looksmax hall of fame

Dropping your ego.

Stop complaining srs

Keep your mouth shut

And before you come to shit on this post about how it doesn't make sense:soy:, bear in mind that i went from suicidal incel who was on the edge of poverty... to being successful normie. I softmaxed hard (the left is surgerymaxing), i earned a TON of money in the last 2 years, thanks to multiple of my side hustles and high paying career, but i would not be able to do that if i didn't changed my way of thinking A.K.A mental assembly.
I’m all of these negative thinks and I am aware of it. Idc tho

Literally, fucking this.

Bro, like... the blackpill might be true in some aspects, but it's not law.

You need to change your mental framework, get out of a toxic environment, develop good mental health, and work your ass off.

This is easier said than done, and trust me, I know it's hard.

I've been through alot in my life, just like alot of people here have, but y'all have to overpower it.

Trust me, even at clubs, I've literally seen a chick turn down this good looking guy because he said " beautiful women shouldn't talk to bald men", and she just gave the "chad" a dirty look, and went straight to talking to the bald Arab dude.

5 minutes later, I look back, and those two are making out.

She was a high mtb too.

Personality, social skills, NT, all that shit fucking MATTERS guys.

• +1
threads like this is the reason why it's worth to occasionally return into this shithole.
Also guys like this are living embodiment of that mindset.

• +1

VICTIM COMPLEX

P_1-760x475.jpg

PERSONALITY

Eypin1iWYAAvZmx.png
why_we_procrastinate.png

⭐MOTIVATION ⭐

Looksmax hall of fame

Dropping your ego.

Stop complaining srs

Keep your mouth shut

Bro can I know what side hustles you do, I do bike racing and earn a bit ..but what are the easiest and safest side hustling to earn a bit reasonable amount

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and the MOUSE
All nonsense stuff from a cocksucker OP.

Not being NT doesnt mean you dont have motivation, workout, get good grades, make money ect.

Nigga doesnt even know the difference between depression and adhd, hope no autistic guy here takes your advice, cuz there is no point in being another "muh reject modernity be masculine bruh," types.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars and Chintuck22
Legit lifefuel bro

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Chintuck22 and mogstars
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Chintuck22

VICTIM COMPLEX

P_1-760x475.jpg

PERSONALITY

Eypin1iWYAAvZmx.png
why_we_procrastinate.png

⭐MOTIVATION ⭐

Looksmax hall of fame

Dropping your ego.

Stop complaining srs

Keep your mouth shut

I ascended so hard (life and satisfaction/enjoyment/happiness wise) after self-therapy (Carl Jung style), philosophy, and getting rid of my victim complex.

No looksmax can compare.

• +1
All nonsense stuff from a cocksucker OP.

Not being NT doesnt mean you dont have motivation, workout, get good grades, make money ect.

Nigga doesnt even know the difference between depression and adhd, hope no autistic guy here takes your advice, cuz there is no point in being another "muh reject modernity be masculine bruh," types.
You don’t think NT people are more successful in life on average?

Fucking idiotcurrymentalward.org

β€œReject modernity be masculine” is just not being a tranny or a cuck these days :lul:

That should be your default state if you’re a male, don’t get your Thai ladyboy fetish into this

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you can go from NT to non nt but it cant be reversed i dont think

Good shit
Bump

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
Holy shit! This forum was way better before I joined. Now all we have is crestcuck crying daily.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 51465
Holy shit! This forum was way better before I joined. Now all we have is crestcuck crying daily.
This forum was so funny and interesting back in 2020 and 21 ... I rarely come to this site anymore

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Primalsplit