Hate when some stupid foids bring up how they want children

SaintSchizzo

SaintSchizzo

Since we're all going to die
"I want to dress my future baby like this!! I want two daughters and one son!!" No kys faggot, you are a bitch who has being run through by guys in highschool, you have shitty genes, and more importantly you are brainless as fuck. Foids watches some cute mom n babies videos and believes it will be the same to them after they become a mom even though these videos are cringe as fuck also obviously staged.
muh cute kids, your kids will born as a sub5 autistic faggot who'll be blackpilled since elementary school and still be living in your basement in his 20s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hammeruntilchad2009, Gonthar, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
Nothing wrong with wanting kids

Degenerate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh, Surfsup, lemonnz and 1 other person
"I want to dress my future baby like this!! I want two daughters and one son!!" No kys faggot, you are a bitch who has being run through by guys in highschool, you have shitty genes, and more importantly you are brainless as fuck. Foids watches some cute mom n babies videos and believes it will be the same to them after they become a mom even though these videos are cringe as fuck also obviously staged.
muh cute kids, your kids will born as a sub5 autistic faggot who'll be blackpilled since elementary school and still be living in your basement in his 20.
Some of the kids will be builled because how much of a whore his mother is