Haters on here would all love me irl

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,026
Reputation
33,649
I’m a chill ass human
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matt Fat and Tesarossa
Or maybe because youre htn and 6’3
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Matt Fat, americanpakitruvcel, TGUN. and 1 other person
I remember I was talking to this girl and then she said I’m eepy (meaning tired)

I blocked her on the spot💯:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Or maybe because youre htn and 6’3
Niggas who think like this are stupid as fuck

The funniest nigga you will ever meet is a sweaty sour smelling chunky fat guy💯:ROFLMAO:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: orbitlet
@SilvioMoltisantiDan you specifically faggot
 
Niggas who think like this are stupid as fuck

The funniest nigga you will ever meet is a sweaty sour smelling chunky fat guy💯:ROFLMAO:
you realize there are studies that indicate that if you’re better looking you are attractive a majority of the population will like you right

Lol

They don’t care about who you are

Shut the fuck up faggot, you make the literal worst AI threads,

your TikTok is shit too lol, I wonder what BPEDPREMED is gonna do when I send him your shitty account
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
you realize there are studies that indicate that if you’re better looking you are attractive a majority of the population will like you right

Lol

They don’t care about who you are

Shut the fuck up faggot, you make the literal worst AI threads,

your TikTok is shit too lol, I wonder what BPEDPREMED is gonna do when I send him your shitty account
Bpedpremed follows me buddy nice try:ROFLMAO:💯
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
you realize there are studies that indicate that if you’re better looking you are attractive a majority of the population will like you right

Lol

They don’t care about who you are

Shut the fuck up faggot, you make the literal worst AI threads,

your TikTok is shit too lol, I wonder what BPEDPREMED is gonna do when I send him your shitty account
I’m crying:ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa
Bpedpremed follows me buddy nice try:ROFLMAO:💯
lol, good attempt at saving yourself I guess

Does he know you make shitty AI threads

Laugh Lol GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Why are you coping faggot?

I will fuck you like a pig, I will destroy you

Get ready to get fucking owned.

@ICXCLuvr
Incel rage

I should’ve just dnrd you boyo:ROFLMAO:💯
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
6
Views
63
rambo339
R
valentine
Replies
12
Views
84
valentine
valentine
Idontknowlol
Replies
5
Views
38
bnugly
bnugly
Latinolooksmaxxer
Mogs Me irl
Replies
2
Views
27
D69mo
D69mo
thekey
Replies
6
Views
28
thekey
thekey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top