TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 18,026
- Reputation
- 33,649
I’m a chill ass human
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Niggas who think like this are stupid as fuckOr maybe because youre htn and 6’3

you realize there are studies that indicate that if you’re better looking you are attractive a majority of the population will like you rightNiggas who think like this are stupid as fuck
The funniest nigga you will ever meet is a sweaty sour smelling chunky fat guy![]()
Bpedpremed follows me buddy nice tryyou realize there are studies that indicate that if you’re better looking you are attractive a majority of the population will like you right
Lol
They don’t care about who you are
Shut the fuck up faggot, you make the literal worst AI threads,
your TikTok is shit too lol, I wonder what BPEDPREMED is gonna do when I send him your shitty account

I’m cryingyou realize there are studies that indicate that if you’re better looking you are attractive a majority of the population will like you right
Lol
They don’t care about who you are
Shut the fuck up faggot, you make the literal worst AI threads,
your TikTok is shit too lol, I wonder what BPEDPREMED is gonna do when I send him your shitty account
lol, good attempt at saving yourself I guessBpedpremed follows me buddy nice try![]()
I guess I used ai to cut my canthus toolol, good attempt at saving yourself I guess
Does he know you make shitty AI threads
![]()

Why are you coping faggot?
I tagged the wrong personWhy are you coping faggot?
I will fuck you like a pig, I will destroy you
Get ready to get fucking owned.
@ICXCLuvr
Incel rageWhy are you coping faggot?
I will fuck you like a pig, I will destroy you
Get ready to get fucking owned.
@ICXCLuvr

SHUT IT NIGGRIncel rage
I should’ve just dnrd you boyo![]()