Hating my life

Foidsla¥er

Foidsla¥er

Iron
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
6
I knew it was over for me when I reached the end on my first talking stage im not meant to be good at Enything just okay I’m to average for my own good partly because of my body and it and being nd does not help I struggle to make good in my life im just to dumb and average for everyone around me i switch hobby a lot to so I don’t know to much about thing im “interested” in and my “interests” are not even main hobby’s people like so I can’t make friends off of that and I’m a funny person people say but once I get home the rope calls my name my looks suck to other call me mtn and sometimes lthtn but I don’t think that I’ve watched most of my friends come out of the “depressions” but idk what I’m am some say I was always happy but i always want a rope to fall in front of my eyes when teacher ask what I’m going to do after high school know full well I won’t make it past 35 I chould end up like er or rope or die somewhere nothing make me happy my luck with the lady’s sucks to I been goo at the start of talking to them but the find someone else or lose interest in me and one girl liked me but not for who I was no girl does they all don’t really don’t and that bring me down so much when people ask about the person how I’m talking with at anytime in my life I say”I don’t know” because I really don’t one what I’m doing right or wrong and bring nd has made life way harder I can’t focus In school and my memory sucks so bad I forget how my day was also people say I’m too loud but also ask if my okay if my quiet it’s hard to say my feelings with out judgment flip my life roping is calling my name
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
chad doesnt need talking stage btw
 

Similar threads

nicpilled
Replies
7
Views
47
greylurker
greylurker
U
Replies
10
Views
73
user83793
U
Ponomarevans
Replies
3
Views
33
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
21
Views
77
V1P3R
V1P3R
BraveCake
Replies
22
Views
117
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top