Have a panic attack right now at school in the toilets

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Some foid i fucked and blocked afterwards just joined my school i called here fat to one of here friends too fuck men I stopped Phenibut and the withdrawals are fucking harsh i get stressed out because of nothing it can take a month to get back to normal i read online i am doing breading shit from a video from hamza right now he said it helps for anxiety @cytoplasm @5.5psl @WishIwasChico @emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Ricky212, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Some foid i fucked and blocked afterwards just joined my school i called here fat to one of here friends too fuck men I stopped Phenibut and the withdrawals are fucking harsh i get stressed out because of nothing it can take a month to get back to normal i read online i am doing breading shit from a video from hamza right now he said it helps for anxiety @cytoplasm @5.5psl @WishIwasChico @emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL
I believe you may have used Phenibut excessively recently, which might explain your increased stress and anxiety in the past few days. I would suggest to reduce your use of it. If that doesn't alleviate the situation, You need to consult a professional, because the withdrawal effects can be quite severe.

Regarding the new girl at your school, there's no need to worry excessively. Typically, women tend not to discuss intimate encounters that didn't go well to protect their reputation. It may be a bit awkward to see each other, but it shouldn't lead to any major issues.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22924
i am doing breading shit from a video from hamza right now he said it helps for anxiety
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Ricky212, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
Chad-problems

I believe you may have used Phenibut excessively recently, which might explain your increased stress and anxiety in the past few days. I would suggest to reduce your use of it. If that doesn't alleviate the situation, You need to consult a professional, because the withdrawal effects can be quite severe.

Regarding the new girl at your school, there's no need to worry excessively. Typically, women tend not to discuss intimate encounters that didn't go well to protect their reputation. It may be a bit awkward to see each other, but it shouldn't lead to any major issues.
Thank you brother you always give me good advice appreciate it allot

I now i was taking 6 grams at some point i will try tapering it off everyday 0.5 gram thats what most people do i read on reddit

Now i can think clear the girl will probably not be a problem like u say women dont like to talk about that kind of things

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
Thank you brother you always give me good advice appreciate it allot
Thank you brother.
I now i was taking 6 grams at some point i will try tapering it off everyday 0.5 gram thats what most people do i read on reddit
Indeed, it's a wise course of action.
Now i can think clear the girl will probably not be a problem like u say women dont like to talk about that kind of things
Certainly, don't even consider it. She won't risk damaging her reputation by discussing her hookups. Trust me, she's probably feeling more nervous than you. Women tend to be emotionally sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22924