Have any of you ever told your parents about getting surgery/implants?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I asked my parents if there was anything wrong with my looks and of course, they would blue pill me and tell me I'm handsome when nobody else thinks so, basically told me I need to get my degree. I told them I was going to get rhinoplasty and my mom got really ANGRY, claiming I wanted to become white or be the next Micheal Jackson. What about you guys?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
Nope. that is a cool gif on your sig though

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, mplayer1234 and 2 others
No point bro, they don’t listen 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234 and Deleted member 3043
Not so much

No, why would you do that? :lul:

Told them in a context where I knew for sure they wouldn't think I was serious and they started yelling at me

I asked my parents if there was anything wrong with my looks and of course, they would blue pill me and tell me I'm handsome when nobody else thinks so, basically told me I need to get my degree. I told them I was going to get rhinoplasty and my mom got really ANGRY, claiming I wanted to become white or be the next Micheal Jackson. What about you guys?
Yeah told my dad . Surprisingly took it well and said as long as you pay for it, go ahead do whatever you want. My dad is a blue pill curry so I was in shock

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no why would u ever do that

yeah my dad supports me getting it

Do not reveal your power level to family members
Rule no.1 of looksmax club

No, you have this forum to ask these kind of things.
Fair point, but idk here I'm considered a mulatto BBC and IRL I'm an absolute nobody