Have any of you guys successfully hid your surgeries from family/close friends?

silently_said

silently_said

Wounded Beast Lashes Out
As we all know, there is a much greater stigma when it comes to men enhancing their looks through cosmetic surgery than there is for women. They will be seen as a victim of muh "eurocentric beauty standards" and "the patriarchy." Meanwhile, you will be gaslit by everyone as a man, from your family/parents saying that you looked fine before, normies saying that "you shouldn't care about your appearance as a man BRO... it's about your ability to provide," and, should you ascend, dealing with the offchance that your gf finds out and leaves you for being a fraud. I know that some parents will gift their children cosmetic surgery as they understand the importance of lookism, but mine are gigabluepillers and would not take it well.
tl:dr title

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Nobody here get surgeries.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and truthhurts
As we all know, there is a much greater stigma when it comes to men enhancing their looks through cosmetic surgery than there is for women. They will be seen as a victim of muh "eurocentric beauty standards" and "the patriarchy." Meanwhile, you will be gaslit by everyone as a man, from your family/parents saying that you looked fine before, normies saying that "you shouldn't care about your appearance as a man BRO... it's about your ability to provide," and, should you ascend, dealing with the offchance that your gf finds out and leaves you for being a fraud. I know that some parents will gift their children cosmetic surgery as they understand the importance of lookism, but mine are gigabluepillers and would not take it well.
tl:dr title
it’s unlikely you’d be able to hide it unless you got fat, got the plastic surgeries, then lost all the weight. Obviously this won’t work with LL but yk.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yes you can just lie lol, rotting niggers on here still believe salludon mewed and shit :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, truthhurts, vosx0 and 1 other person