Have any of you guys tried kratom ?

lungisani

lungisani

Silver
It's basically a very weak opiate that helps with a lot of physical as well as mental ailments.

My OCD was so much worse before I tried it and I highly recommend it to you guys. I literally had urges to punch myself in the face till i bled. Conventional meds didn't work. Now , I barely act out on any of my OCD compulsions.

If you have any mental health issues , I highly recommend it . It may allow you to see your issues from a different perspective , plus it's super cheap .

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
It's basically a very weak opiate that helps with a lot of physical as well as mental ailments.

My OCD was so much worse before I tried it and I highly recommend it to you guys. I literally had urges to punch myself in the face till i bled. Conventional meds didn't work. Now , I barely act out on any of my OCD compulsions.

If you have any mental health issues , I highly recommend it . It may allow you to see your issues from a different perspective , plus it's super cheap .
I was thinking about trying it myself tbh.

What do you yourself take it as, leaf, powder, cap?

• +1
Reactions: lungisani
I was thinking about trying it myself tbh.

What do you yourself take it as, leaf, powder, cap?
Mostly capsules , but I sometimes mix powder with yogurt. I don't have access to the leaves.

Is it illegal in the U.S?

Yeah I drink it or chew it it’s popular in Thailand

My step brother got addicted, quit, got withdrawals, had a seizure, asphyxiated and died

Kratom is autistically addictive. If you’re using it for OCD, try l theanine

• Woah
Reactions: lungisani
My step brother got addicted, quit, got withdrawals, had a seizure, asphyxiated and died

Kratom is autistically addictive. If you’re using it for OCD, try l theanine
Done a bit of research on theanine and it seems legit. I've just ordered it. What's your preferred dosage in the powder form?

I would suggest discontinuing use. I lost a significant amount of hair from my Kratom use

I been using it for months and my dick fell off don't use it guys

All jokes aside the euphoric high is great, highly recommend it