Have any of you looked at your skin outside in a hand held mirror?

L

legitaspie

Iron
Just tried it and can't breathe. Under my eye lines look so horrific my god, my skin looks so so so bad. Is this how I appear to everyone every day?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, didntreadlol, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others

Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6488, EdwardCullen and 2 others
bdd's me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, SexyMofo, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
yeah thats the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Lev Peshkov
yeah thats the blackpill
Have you tried it? tbf my skin quality is decent its just fine lines under one eye and forehead lines are GANDY tier and im 23 and anti age max fuck fuck fuck

everyday bro, skincare max tbh retin a, eyecream, vit c serum, dermarolling, expect good result in 3 month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and GigaMogger
Have you tried it? tbf my skin quality is decent its just fine lines under one eye and forehead lines are GANDY tier and im 23 and anti age max fuck fuck fuck
Start tretinoin and spf50 ASAP

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
yes the only thing i notice is my acne looks worse in lighting with alot of shadows

Start tretinoin and spf50 ASAP
I've been using retin a for the past year lmfao..... And spf 50 but an asian one, I now use a higher PDD one b

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
everyday bro, skincare max tbh retin a, eyecream, vit c serum, dermarolling, expect good result in 3 month
I legit use all of them except dermaroll. I might have to botox max in one of my under eyes and forehead tbh.

• +1
Just tried it and can't breathe. Under my eye lines look so horrific my god, my skin looks so so so bad. Is this how I appear to everyone every day?
Yea never look at ur skin outside in daylight with a mirror its suifuel

• JFL
Nah I'm sweet bro.

But tbh people don't inspect or look at your skin as close as you do IRL, if it helps you cope.

my skin is chicotier for real even outside

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6873
Yeah it cured my depression in the moment jfl

Nah I'm sweet bro.

But tbh people don't inspect or look at your skin as close as you do IRL, if it helps you cope.
it dosen't help tbh as most peoples skin is TRASH tier

i broke all my mirrors so i dont have to see myself

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and EverythingMattersCel
looking at yourself outside with a hand held mirror is one of the most BDD inducing thing you could ever do my heart dropped when i saw myself in the mirror outside :cry:

Imagine going outside only to find some autist spinning his head erratically while micro-analysing his pores and fine lines with a mirror.

Edit: I'm about to go outside and do exactly that...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: legitaspie
The backmirror in my car... Bro my skin there... I want to off myself if I look in that

• So Sad
Reactions: Kmscurry
looking at yourself outside with a hand held mirror is one of the most BDD inducing thing you could ever do my heart dropped when i saw myself in the mirror outside :cry:
legit im BDD anyway and always wear spf 50 etc so seeing fine lines is SUICIDE FUEL. Tbf my actual pore quality is clearly good just some fine lines on forehead and right eye which look so bad i may have to enquire about botoxmaxxing at 23!

Imagine going outside only to find some autist spinning his head erratically while micro-analysing his pores and fine lines with a mirror.

Edit: I'm about to go outside and do exactly that...
lol, how did it go?

No but it looks good indoors

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
indoors is the cope mine looks perfect in some lighting then outdoors brutal reality came crashing srs
Jfl u either look good or you don't

Do you think chad has to go out to see his skin is trash?

No

You're skin was always trash

Indoors, outside

Where ever it was trash

You've just been deuluoonal to urself

Jfl u either look good or you don't

Do you think chad has to go out to see his skin is trash?

No

You're skin was always trash

Indoors, outside

Where ever it was trash

You've just been deuluoonal to urself
cope, go outside and do it then I'm talking about purely skin here.

The backmirror in my car... Bro my skin there... I want to off myself if I look in that
Lighting, angles, etc are so important, the downlighting in my bathroom mirror makes me want to rope myself every time I look. Makes my norwooding look worse too and feel like increasing the topical finasteride dose. Then I go downstairs and I suddenly don't want to rope looking at myself in different, more flattering lighting, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Lighting, angles, etc are so important, the downlighting in my bathroom mirror makes me want to rope myself every time I look. Makes my norwooding look worse too and feel like increasing the topical finasteride dose. Then I go downstairs and I suddenly don't want to rope looking at myself in different, more flattering lighting, jfl.
So true

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel