Have any Youngcels (<20) here done a cycle? Notice any side effects?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Title, thinking about hopping on 300 mg of Test E.

Don't go above 200 for you first cycle.

• Woah
Reactions: fjor2096
If ur 16 dont take steroids, take SARMs. There have been guys who did it, you'll bounce back easily withou a pct if take reasonable dosages and preserve all the gains. 10 mg rad or 20 mg -23 is much more potent than 300 mg test btw

What about slowly increasing and then decreasing? I'm thinking 125mg/250mg/375mg/500mg and then reverse back down.
No. start slow and build up to 200mg. if you're going to hop on roids at a young age you're probably going to do multiple cycles in your life, so leave the big numbers for later when you gain experience.

I would advise to be natty first until you get used to dieting and programming, but you're probably not going to listen. just know that while on roid you shouldn't be lazy on your diet and take everything seriously, so be prepared.

BTW, buy your PCT when you get your test because so many people finished their cycle and couldn't be able to get them or afford the. so don't start your cycle until you have them.

• +1
No. start slow and build up to 200mg. if you're going to hop on roids at a young age you're probably going to do multiple cycles in your life, so leave the big numbers for later when you gain experience.

I would advise to be natty first until you get used to dieting and programming, but you're probably not going to listen. just know that while on roid you shouldn't be lazy on your diet and take everything seriously, so be prepared.

BTW, buy your PCT when you get your test because so many people finished their cycle and couldn't be able to get them or afford the. so don't start your cycle until you have them.
I gotchu, won't start until I got my AI, PCT, and blood test done.

• +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein
If ur 16 dont take steroids, take SARMs. There have been guys who did it, you'll bounce back easily withou a pct if take reasonable dosages and preserve all the gains. 10 mg rad or 20 mg -23 is much more potent than 300 mg test btw
If I'm going to suppress my Test minus well go all the way right? Like 10 mg of rad might be stronger than 300 mg of test but then I minus well just inject the equivalent amount in T.

If I'm going to suppress my Test minus well go all the way right? Like 10 mg of rad might be stronger than 300 mg of test but then I minus well just inject the equivalent amount in T.
10 mg rad is better for building lean muscle and it wont shut you down, just suppress and you'll recover fast. T will shut you down, give lots of sides, increase your E2 so that your growth plates close. Definitely not worth it.

You should only try that after 2 years of natty gymmaxxing tbh.

@6’1cel

• +1
who tf you are asking I know a lot better my coach is a sarms vendor I know everything about it
He's a 16 yo roidcel so I thought i'd ask him how he's doing.

10 mg rad is better for building lean muscle and it wont shut you down, just suppress and you'll recover fast. T will shut you down, give lots of sides, increase your E2 so that your growth plates close. Definitely not worth it.
I'll look into it, but rad is like x2 the price of test.

That's what a bodybuilder friend of mine said to me, that he only started cycling after 2 years and that he doesn't recommend anyone to start cycling before that.

That's what a bodybuilder friend of mine said to me, that he only started cycling after 2 years and that he doesn't recommend anyone to start cycling before that.
In 2 years I'll probably have reached my (natty) limit and will no longer be able to slay jbs.

if one learns to train and eat only after 2 years than its over for them. Start blasting as soon as you know how to train and eat

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
In 2 years I'll probably have reached my (natty) limit and will no longer be able to slay jbs.
if one learns to train and eat only after 2 years than its over for them. Start blasting as soon as you know how to train and eat
Bro, the logic behind that is that you need to achieve your fullest natty capacity lol, cycling is just something you do to increase your potential after you have achieved most of what you would be able to naturally achieve.

Bro, the logic behind that is that you need to achieve your fullest natty capacity lol, cycling is just something you do to increase your potential after you have achieved most of what you would be able to naturally achieve.
I want to use roids to get to my full natty capacity asap. Sure I could probably fix my frame and look decent in 2-3 years but then I'll be out of HS by then and in the mean time have to suffer with this disgusting frame (wide hips small clavicles, basically a woman).

yes I have done two cycles. one age 19, and one age 20. I had mental side effects on and during PCT, (really agressive when I was pinning 400mg test) but nothin noticeable afterwards. maybe a tiny bit of hair thinning whilst on.

• +1
I want to use roids to get to my full natty capacity asap. Sure I could probably fix my frame and look decent in 2-3 years but then I'll be out of HS by then and in the mean time have to suffer with this disgusting frame (wide hips small clavicles, basically a woman).
ignore the pussies on this forum. I did 300mg test e on my first cycle to recover all the gains I lost in the first lockdowns, and it worked perfectly. I ran a marathon soon after the end of that cycle. if you know what you are doing in the gym and are getting the calories in, fuck it. you are only young once. may as well be ripped.

• Love it