Have been nonstop flirting with this older chick at work, she keeps saying more and more blatantly sexual things to me, I think she wants my cock bad

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I’m 21, she is like 28 and extremely attractive. I work with her all day so we are constantly talking, the chemistry between us is incredible, I have never talked with another person so fluently and easily as I have her.

Anyway, the past two weeks she has been coming onto me hard, it gets worse everyday(in a good way) she is continuously flirting with me and making blatantly sexual remarks upwards of 20 times a day with which I respond with something as equally as sexual.

The past week she broke the touch barrier and has been finding numerous reasons to put her hands on me. We make eye contact for several seconds at a time, she is always laughing and giggling and acting like a little girl. I feel like fucking James Bond or a psl god. It is incredibly intoxicating to flirt so easily and naturally with a woman. She has even made comments about sucking things, and references to
My dick and the size of my balls. I can’t wait to see her Monday as I am planning on escalating much more the next couple weeks. Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: skullcel, Salieri, dirtydorito and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hector, ArdaxHG and 9 others
a0461762358_10.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Salieri, dirtydorito and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salieri, ShowerMaxxing, Bitch and 8 others
Do you actually need us to say anything :lul:
Yes I’m not sure if she is actually interested or just flirting because she’s bored and wants the validation from a younger guy that she still has it

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hero of the Imperium and ChristianChad
Yes I’m not sure if she is actually interested or just flirting because she’s bored and wants the validation from a younger guy that she still has it
Try escalating is your only answer. Why over a couple of weeks? you wanna blue ball the both of you jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18776, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Try escalating is your only answer. Why over a couple of weeks? you wanna blue ball the both of you jfl :lul:
The sexual tension is so bad you could cut it with a knife, I wanna savior it a little bit more before I do the deed

no this was just nothing more than a brag post :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
When something good finally happens to me I got to share it with someone

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Just ask if she wants to hang out after work only way to find out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Catawampus
Imagine bragging about being an attention vessel for a woman jfl, p in v is all that matters.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, rand anon and Catawampus
Also my gf who broke up with me had gotten back with me the day after she did it but I don’t really feel the same way about her. Should I dump my gf permanently or just bang the older chick anyway?

Imagine bragging about being an attention vessel for a woman jfl, p in v is all that matters.
That’s what I’m thinking is going on but can’t be sure

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
you guys desperate for old hags really fucks shit up for normies.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Also my gf who broke up with me had gotten back with me the day after she did it but I don’t really feel the same way about her. Should I dump my gf permanently or just bang the older chick anyway?
28 isnt even old, when I read the title I assumed she was 40 or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Hero of the Imperium and Catawampus
ask her out for drinks after work

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Gaygymmaxx
Fuuuuarkk it needs to be Monday morning so I can go to work
2806CFFE 52D4 4EDA 8A42 32DB1C411E86

Fuuuuarkk it needs to be Monday morning so I can go to work
View attachment 1773281
go for it no joke mate. settling down for one bitch is what made me end heart broken.
you always need an ultra emotional involved bitch to back up in case shit went bad with "gf"

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Catawampus
go for it no joke mate. settling down for one bitch is what made me end heart broken.
you always need an ultra emotional involved bitch to back up in case shit went bad with "gf"
Indeed, my gf basically nuked our relationship anyways as far as I’m concerned

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
fuck her in secret

cuck them both

spread that seed

• Love it
Do something about it. She will get bored eventually.

• +1
I’m 21, she is like 28 and extremely attractive. I work with her all day so we are constantly talking, the chemistry between us is incredible, I have never talked with another person so fluently and easily as I have her.

Anyway, the past two weeks she has been coming onto me hard, it gets worse everyday(in a good way) she is continuously flirting with me and making blatantly sexual remarks upwards of 20 times a day with which I respond with something as equally as sexual.

The past week she broke the touch barrier and has been finding numerous reasons to put her hands on me. We make eye contact for several seconds at a time, she is always laughing and giggling and acting like a little girl. I feel like fucking James Bond or a psl god. It is incredibly intoxicating to flirt so easily and naturally with a woman. She has even made comments about sucking things, and references to
My dick and the size of my balls. I can’t wait to see her Monday as I am planning on escalating much more the next couple weeks. Thoughts?
you should fuck her anus very very deeply

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
You’re Chad and women would burn for 1.5 million years with Satan in hell just to have one big suck of a chad’s cock

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Catawampus
the only way to find out if she is just bored and need validation OR really wanna sit on your dick deeply
is that you should go and flirt back with her activly

girls would never ever do the first step (some of them would do that) but the most wouldnt
that means, you should ask her out to drink coffee or eat somethin
and then go to your place

never forget; if a girls likes you and are attracted to you, she will make it very very easy for you
just make one step and if she is attracted to you, she will also do a step and then you will know

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Catawampus
obvious shit test dont fall for it op

as soon as you escalate shes gonna report you to hr

and soon get you jailed for sexual misconduct, you complete and utter disgrace

• JFL
Mogs me.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil and Catawampus
obvious shit test dont fall for it op

as soon as you escalate shes gonna report you to hr

and soon get you jailed for sexual misconduct, you complete and utter disgrace
Indeed never began for me jfl what was I thinking

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
the only way to find out if she is just bored and need validation OR really wanna sit on your dick deeply
is that you should go and flirt back with her activly

girls would never ever do the first step (some of them would do that) but the most wouldnt
that means, you should ask her out to drink coffee or eat somethin
and then go to your place

never forget; if a girls likes you and are attracted to you, she will make it very very easy for you
just make one step and if she is attracted to you, she will also do a step and then you will know
I have a feeling she is just bored honestly, Ik that if she did want to fuck me it would just be a fwb type thing or a ons, not a relationship

I remember feeling like this when I was child but then over time I gained wisdom and stopped having these feelings.

• So Sad
I remember feeling like this when I was child but then over time I gained wisdom and stopped having these feelings.
I never got to experience these feelings, even with my current gf I never really felt the feeling yk

I never got to experience these feelings, even with my current gf I never really felt the feeling yk
They are a dangerous delusion. They will lead you down a path you will regret. You should seek to eliminate them.

• So Sad
They are a dangerous delusion. They will lead you down a path you will regret. You should seek to eliminate them.
It’s like coke man, I feel high asf on them

did u do it @Catawampus

did u do it @Catawampus
I have a date setup with her next weekend to play disc golf because she said she wanted to “beat me in something.” From there I’m gonna ask her if she wants to get drinks and make an excuse to go back to her place, should be ez pz from there If don’t sperg out…

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Daqirius
I have a date setup with her next weekend to play disc golf because she said she wanted to “beat me in something.” From there I’m gonna ask her if she wants to get drinks and make an excuse to go back to her place, should be ez pz from there If don’t sperg out…
ayo congrats nigga

• Love it

stop being disgusting. respect wymxn

• JFL
bro u taking to long, ur gonna lose her if u dont at least kiss her on this first date

• +1
may be she wanted to accuse you sexual harrasment later, so she can show off her smv to others coworker

i will never experience this.

i really wanna say she’s a used up whore, but I wish you well op. hope you get into her pants soon.

• Love it
bro u taking to long, ur gonna lose her if u dont at least kiss her on this first date
Ik, I gotta throttle up the sexual tension this next week, get her hot and flustered so she will be warmed up to the idea of fucking me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776