Have come down a stone in weight.

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
Used to be 13 stone 10 pounds = 5 mths ago

Now 12 stone 8 pounds (That's after breakfast might I add)

Still a turbo Manlet. But not an obese turbo Manlet. Now just overweight and coming down further.

2 slim fast a day. 1 in the morning and 1 at lunch. Light dinner. Fuck load of weight loss pills and appetite suppressants.

Sporadic gymmaxing (unfortunately not consistent)

Sporadic walking.

When I'm hungry I have tea or coffee.

Voila. Things are only going to get better from here on out.

Just putting that out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 中原岬 and 11gaijin
Nice mate. Keep it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Do it until you get a prominent jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
nice, but speak in pounds man

• +1
It appears that this afternoon I've shot back up in weight. Weird. Maybe the middle of the day, heavy clothing... etc who knows. Do certain common factors do this do any of you know?

• +1
lb or kg please

• +1
Cut out all added sugars and refined carbs. You will lose weight quickly and sustainably
lb or kg please
He went from 87 to 79 but seems to have shot up a bit

• +1
Am now 13 stone. Although my waist feels slimmer or smaller.
Cut out all added sugars and refined carbs. You will lose weight quickly and sustainably

He went from 87 to 79 but seems to have shot up a bit

Yeah to 82. However I had a big lunch and breakfast though. Still got to take the slimming pills, slim fast & appetite suppressant pills.
Haven't gym maxed in a long time. Stress at work now over. Over eating as comfort coping.
Or haven't gym maxed in little over a month though.

• +1
Am now 13 stone. Although my waist feels slimmer or smaller.

Yeah to 82. However I had a big lunch and breakfast though. Still got to take the slimming pills, slim fast & appetite suppressant pills.
I know they might be working very well for you but I feel as though they aren't sustainable in the long-term, you need to change your dieting habits for the better.

• +1
I know they might be working very well for you but I feel as though they aren't sustainable in the long-term, you need to change your dieting habits for the better.

Yeah agreed. In the long term it's going to have to be something else.

• +1
Probably have to use up all the fat loss cream that I wasted my money on. FML.

• +1
hey mate nice to hear that , i went from 120kg to 95kg in 4 months , it really changes how people see and treat you.

• +1
Stone is 20 lbs

• +1
Stone is 20 lbs

No. Its 14. You mathematically pathetic dumb ass motherfucking spastic. You'll never amount to anything in life you fucking retarded dickhead.
Used to be 13 stone 10 pounds = 5 mths ago

Now 12 stone 8 pounds (That's after breakfast might I add)

Still a turbo Manlet. But not an obese turbo Manlet. Now just overweight and coming down further.

2 slim fast a day. 1 in the morning and 1 at lunch. Light dinner. Fuck load of weight loss pills and appetite suppressants.

Sporadic gymmaxing (unfortunately not consistent)

Sporadic walking.

When I'm hungry I have tea or coffee.

Voila. Things are only going to get better from here on out.

Just putting that out there.

Tbh mate, 1 stone = 6.3kg.

Since u gained a bit, lets say 6kg (Still above what u net lost).

Over 5 months that 1.2kg/month... I can gain 2kg of MUSCLE a month.

You should be losing a 0.75kg/week tbh. Esp since ur an obese manlet. Even 1kg/week is possible.

If I were you, I'd water fast for 3 weeks with 3 day/week weight training.

• +1
No. Its 14. You mathematically pathetic dumb ass motherfucking spastic. You'll never amount to anything in life you fucking retarded dickhead.

Tbh mate, 1 stone = 6.3kg.

Since u gained a bit, lets say 6kg (Still above what u net lost).

Over 5 months that 1.2kg/month... I can gain 2kg of MUSCLE a month.

You should be losing a 0.75kg/week tbh. Esp since ur an obese manlet. Even 1kg/week is possible.

If I were you, I'd water fast for 3 weeks with 3 day/week weight training.
stone is 12 pounds I think

• +1
  • +1
Bad news. I've gone back up by 5 kgs or roughly 12 lbs. DAMN!!!!

Mind you. I didn't go to the gym for literally just over 2 months. Been depressed & binged or comforted eating.

Now I'm setting my target for gym 3 times a week. With pictures of myself in the mirror in the private changing rooms to see me from the front & back so I know what the fuck I'm planning for.

Just bumped this thread for any tips & techniques in:

1. How to stay disciplined
2. How NOT to get depressed or disheartened
hey mate nice to hear that , i went from 120kg to 95kg in 4 months , it really changes how people see and treat you.

It does agreed.
stone is 12 pounds I think

It's 14 lbs. 1 Kg = 2.54 lbs.

I lost a ton of weight, Like I have said most of the weight loss is in ur head, Diet is a lot more important than gym ETC. Id stick with a decent beginners weight lifting routine, and cardio like HITT 3/4 times a week, Get ur maintenance calories and go below about 500cals for the start, then decrease over time. How not to get depressed? Keep the long term goal in your head, think about fitting into new clothes ETC. Weightloss is easy compared to gaining muscle. Plus I wasn't dieting persay(high protein,medium fat,low carbs). legit you could eat fast food and lose weight (as long as you are in calories deficit) its all about calories in v out.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
I lost a ton of weight, Like I have said most of the weight loss is in ur head, Diet is a lot more important than gym ETC. Id stick with a decent beginners weight lifting routine, and cardio like HITT 3/4 times a week, Get ur maintenance calories and go below about 500cals for the start, then decrease over time. How not to get depressed? Keep the long term goal in your head, think about fitting into new clothes ETC. Weightloss is easy compared to gaining muscle. Plus I wasn't dieting persay(high protein,medium fat,low carbs). legit you could eat fast food and lose weight (as long as you are in calories deficit) its all about calories in v out.

Thanks.

Just bumped this thread for any tips & techniques in:

1. How to stay disciplined
2. How NOT to get depressed or disheartened

2 choices:

1) Man up.
2) Stay fat.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy