Have i descended? recommend soft maxxes bhais (real serious advices and criticism)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Serious advices bhai jans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, SecularIslamist, Gengar and 1 other person
You look fine bro

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, watah, LooksThinker and 3 others
u look bloated and teeth look worse. Otherwise looks same

• +1
Reactions: Rea and ascendedd
U alright, uninstall looksmax if u feel bad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and ascendedd
yea you ascended facially

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
@Gengar @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Join Taliban, grow a beard

Don’t be a bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, SecularIslamist, ascendedd and 1 other person
Mirin frame, u look gooe

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd and Gengar
I think since i cane to america, i have become darker and descended
Not at all, I don't even think you look darker. That said, in the US / western world, people don't care much about being light. The people on here don't represent the western average mentality. Being darker is better.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316 and SecularIslamist
Mirin frame, u look gooe
Thanks bhai!
Not at all, I don't even think you look darker. That said, in the US / western world, people don't care much about being light. The people on here don't represent the western average mentality. Being darker is better.
Yes bhai but being darker only appeals to white foids, i prefer arab or brown foids, my own race

• +1
Reactions: vernier and Gengar
Thanks bhai!

Yes bhai but being darker only appeals to white foids, i prefer arab or brown foids, my own race
Plenty of MENA/brown foids are into black guys, they don't care about skin color like you think they do. It's always people with lighter skin that don't care, I've noticed. If I look at IR relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Plenty of MENA/brown foids are into black guys, they don't care about skin color like you think they do. It's always people with lighter skin that don't care, I've noticed. If I look at IR relationships.
Thank you bhai u make me feel better but since i cannot wear sunscreen and the sun here tans u, i have been rlly sad.
In pakistan, it used to be humid so it would make u even lighter, here it tans u

• +1
Reactions: vernier and Gengar
Thank you bhai u make me feel better but since i cannot wear sunscreen and the sun here tans u, i have been rlly sad.
In pakistan, it used to be humid so it would make u even lighter, here it tans u
No need to thank me wrora. Yeah I am sure adjusting to a different climate is difficult. I think I would have an even harder time adapting since I am used to cold climates.

No need to thank me wrora. Yeah I am sure adjusting to a different climate is difficult. I think I would have an even harder time adapting since I am used to cold climates.
Yeah bhai i am still suffering from acne cuz of this climate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316 and Gengar
I heard tretinoin nukes your face and makes it even worse for months before improvements
Could be possible, alhamdullilah I've never had to deal with acne. But with a truecel face I guess it doesn't matter much in my case. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Not descended but you're getting older and if you continue looking like this you won't attract people your age. Right now you are a JBmaxxed but trust me you dont want to look like this at 25. You will still attract women but looks 'cute' - exactly my problem.

Maybe you don't care right now, but that's why it's essential to run Just Be First and lock her in @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Could be possible, alhamdullilah I've never had to deal with acne. But with a truecel face I guess it doesn't matter much in my case. :forcedsmile:
U need to give me ur genes bhai
Not descended but you're getting older and if you continue looking like this you won't attract people your age. Right now you are a JBmaxxed but trust me you dont want to look like this at 25. You will still attract women but looks 'cute' - exactly my problem.

Maybe you don't care right now, but that's why it's essential to run Just Be First and lock her in @JohnDoe
yeah i know bhai, i am planning to have a beard once i am 22-23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
U need to give me ur genes bhai

yeah i know bhai, i am planning to have a beard once i am 22-23
Idk how to give you my genes but I can give you my jeans. :ogre:

• +1
Idk how to give you my genes but I can give you my jeans. :ogre:
Does he mog u bhai
IMG 3272

looks like you descended not by much tho

The agepill always comes to collect, especially for prettyboys. If ascended is smart, he'll lock down some HTB before they become out of his grasp as he ages.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Mtn to high mtn kinda. U look decent

Serious advices bhai jans
View attachment 3201662
ngl after reading through comments, being good skin tone does matter here but not that much unless ur at an extremity like super light or super dark, anything else is chill, ur hair is ight but a more mature hairstyle would fit better and ur acne isn’t noticeable so u good and u do look a bit bloated

• +1
Reactions: Gengar